smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Just now, Lilly2302 said:

I suppose he didn't read that. Lol we called and they told us they will request it if they need. Good luck 😊

OH NICE!!

Good luck to you too!

Live, love, laugh.. and try not to think too much about USCIS

3 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

My dad was born in DR, in the capital matter of fact. I still have family over there. He actually immigrated here when he was 10 years old when my abuelita sent for him and his siblings after she came over first to get herself situated. In fact, my mom was pregnant with me when she sat and watched him get sworn in with other immigrants at his U.S. Citizenship Oath Ceremony (I guess you can say I was there too supporting him from the womb). :jest:

It's just crazy sometimes when I think about how now my fiancé and I will kinda following in the same footsteps; just that things back then were wayyyyyyyy easier than they are now.

haha.. that's cool.. small world! Me on the contrary have my entire family in D.R. and I never had any intention to live in the U.S. until I met my fiancee (sigh), but well.. I guess my kid will get to tell the same story you are telling ;)

I do not mind that things are bit harder.. I agree and support that they should make sure people they issue fiance visas have good intentions..

I just wish the process would be a bit faster :P

Live, love, laugh.. and try not to think too much about USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
20 hours ago, Yden said:

I cant find may case number too in that link u provide.😔

15 hours ago, AnaMolina said:

Why i cant find mine? :( should I be worried?

15 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

Don't be worried. My case isn't in the scan either. Check the USCIS tracker for your case for real time results. The scan may have not pulled all the cases. My case is still showing received and accepted on the USCIS tracker app.

Yes there may be some numbers scan may miss. Here is updated list linked below, I'm just about done with the overall scan. Then I will only need to scan the May cases daily about 5000 approx instead of 50,000 cases that initial scans requires to weed out non I-129 cases.

One thing this scan revealed is man they get so many cases every month.

Status       Count
Your Current Status: Case Closed Benefit Received By Other Means 1
Your Current Status: Case Rejected Because I Sent An Incorrect Fee 133
Your Current Status: Case Rejected Because The Version Of The Form I Sent Is No Longer Accepted 145
Your Current Status: Case Rejected For Form Not Signed And Incorrect Form Version 2
Your Current Status: Case Rejected For Incorrect Fee And Form Not Signed 2
Your Current Status: Case Rejected For Incorrect Fee, Payment Not Signed And Incorrect Form Version 3
Your Current Status: Case Was Received 4485
Your Current Status: Case Was Rejected Because I Did Not Sign My Form 37
Your Current Status: Case Was Rejected Because It Was Improperly Filed 19
Your Current Status: Date of Birth Was Updated 6
Your Current Status: Document Was Mailed 14
Your Current Status: Document Was Returned To USCIS 27
Your Current Status: Name Was Updated 13
Grand Total 4887

Below is the updated scan list If your case is missing in the list just send me your case i can manually add it to my scan if you wish.

Raw Scan Data

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By5zWJL4h__TV2RobEVuUXpSTGs

Edited by Shoegum

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

Yes there may be some numbers scan may miss. Here is updated list linked below, I'm just about done with the overall scan. Then I will only need to scan the May cases daily about 5000 approx instead of 50,000 cases that initial scans requires to weed out non I-129 cases.

Status       Count
Your Current Status: Case Rejected Because The Version Of The Form I Sent Is No Longer Accepted 145
Your Current Status: Case Rejected For Form Not Signed And Incorrect Form Version 2
Your Current Status: Case Rejected For Incorrect Fee, Payment Not Signed And Incorrect Form Version 3
Grand Total 4887

Below is the updated scan list If your case is missing in the list just send me your case i can manually add it to my scan if you wish.

Raw Scan Data

I can find mine now!! Thaaanks 😊😊

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Shoegum said:

Status       Count
Grand Total 4887

Raw Scan Data

What does name updated mean? 

Edited by smilei

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
41 minutes ago, smilei said:

What does name updated mean? 

this is what it shows on the status for that, we updated your name for your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number

my guess would be people fix their names  after receiving NOA1 if its entered wrong on there or something.

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
10 hours ago, Shoegum said:

Status       Count
Grand Total 4887

Raw Scan Data

Great tool. I found mine onthere. Wow the number of cases is amazing. And that just the I-129F. Wow

Edited by Maria1989

Hi! I received an email saying: "Your case has been accepted and routed to the USCIS California Service Center for processing." Does anyone know if this means i was able to send everything they need correctly? If i filled out the form correctly? Does it mean im not missing anything? Also, as per my understanding this is NOA1. But does it mean i can still get RFE? Requesting for signature or another stuff i miss on the form?

4 minutes ago, qqq said:

Hi! I received an email saying: "Your case has been accepted and routed to the USCIS California Service Center for processing." Does anyone know if this means i was able to send everything they need correctly? If i filled out the form correctly? Does it mean im not missing anything? Also, as per my understanding this is NOA1. But does it mean i can still get RFE? Requesting for signature or another stuff i miss on the form?

It means that they've accepted your case and your payment and are transferring your case to CSC for it to be reviewed. It's a normal step. If you didn't fill it out correctly, they would've have sent you back the petition and payment. RFE's only come when the adjudicator is reviewing your case and needs to request additional evidence.

You're on the right road. Your NOA1 is on its way to you in the mail. Next step is the NOA2 which is about 3-4 month wait.

So relax, congrats, and good luck on your journey!

Edited by Trinab80

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

1 hour ago, Trinab80 said:

It means that they've accepted your case and your payment and are transferring your case to CSC for it to be reviewed. It's a normal step. If you didn't fill it out correctly, they would've have sent you back the petition and payment. RFE's only come when the adjudicator is reviewing your case and needs to request additional evidence.

You're on the right road. Your NOA1 is on its way to you in the mail. Next step is the NOA2 which is about 3-4 month wait.

So relax, congrats, and good luck on your journey!

Not transferring, just routing. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
21 hours ago, Shoegum said:

Raw Scan Data

Thanks, Shoegum! I found this quite interesting.  Firstly, it was neat just seeing how many applied in May, but also seeing how many people there are before and after me.  

Now I just wish time would go by a bit faster! I feel like I'm in limbo right now! It's hard to make any future plans in America or in Canada (where I live) since I don't know where I'll be in 6 months. 

Guuuuuuys my fiance received our NOA1... Finallyyyy! I have one question. I have a kid, we sent his birth certificate, passport photo, and filled the info they asked on the form I-129F. My question is. Why in the NOA1 just says my name as beneficiary? 

Anyone knows?

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

16 minutes ago, Lilly2302 said:

Guuuuuuys my fiance received our NOA1... Finallyyyy! I have one question. I have a kid, we sent his birth certificate, passport photo, and filled the info they asked on the form I-129F. My question is. Why in the NOA1 just says my name as beneficiary? 

Anyone knows?

Because you will add him when you fill out the DS-160 (Visa Application). The first part is simply about the fiance. Because children do not have to travel with the beneficiary once they're approved, the K2 Visa is optional. When you fill out the DS-160 in the next part of the process there will be a question asking if you have any children joining/accompanying you to the US. Please keep in mind that the visa fee has to be paid for you and each child accompanying you to the US.

Edited by Trinab80

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Lilly2302 said:

Anyone knows?

Congrats and welcome onboard!! :P

Those are the terms they use to refer to each parties of the K-1 visa process: the beneficiary is the foreign person, and the petitioner is the US citizen! sorry I read too quickly and skipped the part about the kids *facepalm*

Edited by Matiela
strikethrough text

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.