41 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/10/2017 at 2:16 PM, Amanda Pere said:

Not letter yet, just waiting like u

they said in 30 days will receive letter, i guess by next week sonething should recive

Nothing yet on my end...

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Im worried too, i changed my apartment, i dont know, if i change my address in uscis, will it take more time, or just change in usps online address , i dont know how it goes

38 minutes ago, gigem said:

just saw on another site that someone who interviewed on 4/10 had their status changed on the 24th, got their letter on the 27th...

I've been following this timeline too but I filed way behind you guys so if your dates for San Antonio are the new normal - I might not hear anything for a few months.

My biometrics was 5/19 and I'm now waiting to be placed inline for interview. I guess everyone is different and it depends how quickly the background checks are carried out.

Waiting to hear is the worst.

Naturalization

04/03/2017 N-400 Filed

04/04/2017:Received Lewisville, TX lockbox via UPS

04/15/2017 Credit card charged

05/15/2017 NOA Received 

05/19/2017:Biometric appointment

06/01/2017 Inline for interview

10/12/2017 Interview appointment

12/14/2017 Ceremony

Timeline
2 hours ago, gigem said:

just saw on another site that someone who interviewed on 4/10 had their status changed on the 24th, got their letter on the 27th...

Hi

I am  from Austin. I had my interview on 4/14 in San Antonio. My status changed to oath ceremony will be scheduled on 4/14 (IOE case status changes the same day - my case was IOE, not NBC, in fact it changed while I was at the USCIS center, waiting for my wife's interview to complete).

I am also still waiting (my wife has the same status, interviews on the same date).

My friend from Austin , who went for interview on 3/10 has the same status (80 day wait). He, however is an NBC case.

However, some people in San Antonio have had their oath within a month (you can check in the trackitt tracker, like you mentioned).

There is no definite pattern.

BTW, I filed my N400 in Aug 2016, and one of the unlucky ones to be caught in the USCIS "IOE" screw-up...

I am an Aggie as well, graduated in 2006 (long timeago) :)

Edited by bkthandri
added more info

4 hours ago, bkthandri said:

Hi

I am  from Austin. I had my interview on 4/14 in San Antonio. My status changed to oath ceremony will be scheduled on 4/14 (IOE case status changes the same day - my case was IOE, not NBC, in fact it changed while I was at the USCIS center, waiting for my wife's interview to complete).

I am also still waiting (my wife has the same status, interviews on the same date).

My friend from Austin , who went for interview on 3/10 has the same status (80 day wait). He, however is an NBC case.

However, some people in San Antonio have had their oath within a month (you can check in the trackitt tracker, like you mentioned).

There is no definite pattern.

BTW, I filed my N400 in Aug 2016, and one of the unlucky ones to be caught in the USCIS "IOE" screw-up...

I am an Aggie as well, graduated in 2006 (long timeago) :)

Howdy!

reading about your friend sucks. This waiting is terrible and i dont know if something is wrong or not so he must feel much worse being almost a month earlier. Why can't it just be first come for serve...

Timeline
13 minutes ago, gigem said:

Howdy!

reading about your friend sucks. This waiting is terrible and i dont know if something is wrong or not so he must feel much worse being almost a month earlier. Why can't it just be first come for serve...

Howdy

Yes, It is too long a wait. But I applied for N400 in Aug 2016 and he applied in Nov 2016.

It has been more than nine months since I filed my N400 :). Other friends who applied 2 weeks after me in Sep 2016 became citizens in March 17.

They were all NBC, I got stuck with IOE.

Here are some of the future naturalization dates  (Info from the Western District of Texas).

The next three ceremonies in Austin are:

June 17th @ Bob Bullock Museum

June 29th @ Delco Center

September 27th @ Delco Center

The next three ceremonies in San Antonio are:

June 22nd @ Institute of Texan Cultures

July 27th @ Institute of Texan Cultures

Aug 24th Edgewood High School

the above are oath administered by judges. There are other administrative oaths in San Antonio - don't know schedules for that.

I know there is one tomorrow (May 31) in the same place where the N400 interviews take place.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.