The Nature  Boy

Police arrest at least 20 as protesters clash at pro-Trump rally in Berkeley

548 posts in this topic

Timeline
4 minutes ago, OriZ said:

Nah that's quite alright man, we're good :) I do think there's a few others that aren't squarely left or right, even you aren't as left as some. Regarding the last paragraph, just like the memes, that doesn't excuse their behavior. I don't find it surprising but I do find it reprehensible. 

Yeah, I haven't seen the right attacking you though for when you say something against Trump, nor me for that matter.

No they haven't -- exactly right. One person said in a thread that I've never criticized Trump on the forums, when there were several threads right below the one they posted in, where I hammered him on Syria and the economy. How the left tries to associate themselves with logic is quite a feat. I don't think they even realize how many independents/moderates they alienate with this behavior. :lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
4 minutes ago, bcking said:

I only stick around here because a lot of people here provide great entertainment. :)

I think I have an idea who you're talking about, and it's not me :P

Whatever-Floats-Your.jpg

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

1 minute ago, OriZ said:

I think I have an idea who you're talking about, and it's not me :P

Whatever-Floats-Your.jpg

Yes you provide no entertainment. You need to stop being rational.

(I'm really not talking about one person. There are quite a few here that give me chuckles.)

Edited by bcking

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
Just now, bcking said:

(I'm really not talking about one person. There are quite a few here that give me chuckles.)

Hey I thought the meme was slightly entertaining. That was kind of sarcasm on top of sarcasm. 

If I tried to stop being rational I'd probably fail and I don't like failing. 

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, ready4ONE said:

I don't see any particular innocence on the Right, or Trump supporters (what are you supporting anyway, the man is a flip flopping mess with no clear ideas and an agenda all over the map) in regards to labelling and attacking anyone or anything critical of the alt-Right, Republicans, or whatever in Gods name Donald Trump is. Kind of silly to pretend otherwise.

As to the OP it appears both sides were spoiling for a physical fight, and that is pretty stupid.

I think you nailed it this is about two groups of knuckle heads clashing over nothing.  The press labeled it a clash of Pro and Anti Trump supporters.  I have no intention of taking either of these groups seriously.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
Just now, ccneat said:

I think you nailed it this is about two groups of knuckle heads clashing over nothing.  The press labeled it a clash of Pro and Anti Trump supporters.  I have no intention of taking either of these groups seriously.

It's Berkeley. Everything ends up in altercation. Anyone who's been to college knows how it works.

6 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

It's Berkeley. Everything ends up in altercation. Anyone who's been to college knows how it works.

Ya I said this earlier...the article didn't even need to name the University. We could have all guessed. 

16 hours ago, bcking said:

Still looking for any articles that mention what "group" the people arrested belonged to. I'm sure there were some from both sides. One article mentioned the "Pro-Trump" group had a "citizen militia"....seems a little full of themselves.

Yeah the "Citizen Militia" are known as the 3 Percenters. They are a Patriotic, Nationalistic Citizen Militia that wants the USA to uphold the laws on the books. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Yeah the "Citizen Militia" are known as the 3 Percenters. They are a Patriotic, Nationalistic Citizen Militia that wants the USA to uphold the laws on the books. 

They are not patriots nor are they patriotic. They are just a bunch of bullies, who are not used to having people push back.

C9esi_EUwAAPocH.jpg:large

1 hour ago, bcking said:

Would you please move away from the door 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

On the books of which country? 

C9jmpSrUQAA31iG.jpg

C9esi_EUwAAPocH.jpg

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
2 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

They are not patriots nor are they patriotic. They are just a bunch of bullies, who are not used to having people push back.

C9esi_EUwAAPocH.jpg:large

you beat me to the punch, notable here is the Whole Milk in the foreground.  Is it considered overly leftist to use 2 %?   The young man looks thin now but in years to come....

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg