The Nature  Boy

Police arrest at least 20 as protesters clash at pro-Trump rally in Berkeley

548 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, bcking said:

Not one that does prostate examinations (unforunately? fortunately?)

Just looking out for people. If his urinary stream is weak, he should make sure he gets checked. Though most likely it is just BPH.

I was joking about the ARC of my Pea. I assure you.. there is no problem there. Its great, really great  My BP yesterday at my doctor was 114/69..

Just now, Nature Boy Flair said:

My doctor does use PSA for screening. he says the finger kills more men than any diereses because it keeps them out of the doctors office.

Yearly PSA is no longer favored for prostate screening (in the general population, if you have other risk factors then maybe). It is a waste of money, doesn't change outcomes, and leads to unnecessary investigations. 

Unfortunately the average medical practice takes years to update their procedures after new recommendations are released.

1 minute ago, bcking said:

Fortunately for me. We had "volunteer" patients in medical school that literally let a group of 5 med students take turns examining. They were all older men and most ended up with erections by the end of it. It was weird.

We had a similar thing with bimanual exams actually. Don't really know which was worse. Very weird to have a woman tell you "That right there? Did you feel that? That was my ovary. Good job".

If you ever voluntary lined up for that, you may be gay.  Not that there is any thing wrong with that 

If you ever voluntary lined up for that, you may be gay.  Not that there is any thing wrong with that 

A lot of the men were also involved in our "OSCEs" which were basically like simulated patient experiences where you get recorded and review it with Faculty. They are actors and you sit down and pretend you are the doctor to learn how to ask questions. A lot of them just wanted to help contribute to medical education. Getting an erection during a prostate exam is actually not that uncommon, and has nothing to do with sexual orientation. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, bcking said:

A lot of the men were also involved in our "OSCEs" which were basically like simulated patient experiences where you get recorded and review it with Faculty. They are actors and you sit down and pretend you are the doctor to learn how to ask questions. A lot of them just wanted to help contribute to medical education. Getting an erection during a prostate exam is actually not that uncommon, and has nothing to do with sexual orientation. 

Thats the thing about these Colo Rectal doctors...they get you in the end.

Edited by ccneat

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

3 minutes ago, bcking said:

I am going to let you have the last word. I am afraid we might be walking on the edge of the FF thing 

I am going to let you have the last word. I am afraid we might be walking on the edge of the FF thing 

FF thing?

But that's find. I was only joking with you from the beginning anyway. I'm working on my sense of humour here :)