1,736 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, njblue said:

I meant finally lol can’t control my emotions I wrote in Spanish 😁

When was your NOA
Congratulations! 
:time:

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Hello everyone! I am a May 2017 CSC filer, did anybody from this thread apply for N400 online? I created a draft online to file in May, but don’t see the payment option. How do you pay for N400 when filling online? Thanks in advance!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jane D said:

Hello everyone! I am a May 2017 CSC filer, did anybody from this thread apply for N400 online? I created a draft online to file in May, but don’t see the payment option. How do you pay for N400 when filling online? Thanks in advance!

It gave me the option to pay somewhere in the online application, I don't recall having to do anything special 

Submitted k1 visa petition - January 20th,2013NOA1 - February 2nd 2013NOA2 - June 20th 2013Medical - August 14th 2013<p>Interview - October 4th
Moved to California January 8th smile.png

55 minutes ago, Jane D said:

Once you’re eligible by date then the system qualifies your application and will give you the option to then pay at the end. 

In other words, if your date that makes you eligible isn’t until May then when that date in May comes around the system recognizes your eligible.

it will allow you to keep it saved as a draft for one month 

I-751 Removal of Conditions

4/15/17: I-751 Packet sent to CSC 
4/18/17: CSC Received
5/04/17: Check Cashed
5/05/17: NOA
5/11/17: Biometrics Notice Received
5/26/17: Biometrics Appointment
4/18/18: Still Pending - Extension Stamp in Passport good for 6 months
8/25/18: Received an 18 month extension in the mail
12/20/18: Case Transferred from CA to NBC
5/9/2019: I 751 interview - was scheduled as a combo N400 - they said no N400 technical difficulties 
5/9/2019: Printing new 10 year Green Card
5/10/2019: Case status changed to - Your Case was Approved

N 400 Application / Submitted Online
Application Support Center: Las Vegas, NV
4/19/18: N400 Application Submitted Online - $725 fee paid
4/20/18: Biometrics Notice Received (Online)
5/04/18: Biometrics Completed / Early Walk In - Scheduled appointment was for 5/11/18 ( estimated completion March 2019 10 months)
4/12/19: In Line notification for Testing and Interview - May 30th 
5/01/19: USCIS De Scheduled Interview
5/02/19: Interview Scheduled - June 11th
5/08/19: USCIS De Scheduled Interview
5/09/19: Combo I751 and N400 - Could not conduct the N400 today due to technical difficulties. 
5/10/19: Interview date scheduled - June 28th
6/28/19: N400 Interview
7/26/19: 🇺🇸 Oath Ceremony  🇺🇸

I have a question if anybody can answer it I greatly appreciate it. 

My wife’s paper NOA has the date of 4/10/17 and on the case tracker at egov.uscis.gov it has the same date of 4/10/17, but my.uscis.gov has the date of 5/11/17. Which date should we go by ? 

AOS

AOS EAD/AP sent: July 23rd

AOS EAD/AP received by USCIS( J Ibarra): July 25th

Email and Text Received: July 30th

NOA1 hard copy: August 4th

Biometrics letter received: August 18th

Biometrics appointment: August 29th

Biometrics completed: August 29th

EAD/AP approved: October 3rd

EAD/AP shipped with tracking number: October 9th

EAD/AP received: October 11th

Notice of potential inteview waiver letter received: November 17th

Dated: November 12th

EAD Renewal sent : June 11th

EAD Renewal NOA1 received: June 15th

Welcome letter received: July 2nd Dated: June 26th

17 minutes ago, Jsobased said:

My wife’s paper NOA has the date of 4/10/17 and on the case tracker at egov.uscis.gov it has the same date of 4/10/17, but my.uscis.gov has the date of 5/11/17. Which date should we go by ? 

@Jsobased your NOA is the date on the letter sent by USCIS Service Center, the the online system will change the dates every time someone (hopefully the person working your case) review/change something in your file. I have the same situation my NOA is 04/24/2017 but the online system says the last update was on 05/30/2017, also if you check the bio-metrics appointment letter, you will have two receipt numbers and they both will give you different dates, it is confusing and I don't know why is that, but it is the way it is...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jsobased said:

Go by the NOA letter 

23 hours ago, Bandaria said:

Definitely depends on the local office in question. For example, I've noticed that the Chicago office is SUPER fast. People who applied for the N-400 in March have already begun getting interviews. Meanwhile, San Jose for example still hasn't scheduled an interview for people who applied in October of 2017 (I didn't bother looking further back than that as it was too painful. It could very well be a lot worse).

So I would say, look into previous months' N-400 filers threads and try to figure out if your local office has a decent wait time. Then apply for the N-400 online if you see fit.

Are you filing N400? I think I will wait...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I'm a CSC filer NOA 4/7/2017... I've seen people worried or not filing for N400, is there any problem doing so while ROC is pending?

I'm gonna file tomorrow to get that process started, at least.

---------------------------------- AOS ---------------------------------------------------------

February 28, 2015: AOS Packet Sent via FedEX to Chicago Lockbox: I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131.

DAY 19 - March 21, 2015: NOA for Biometrics Appointment scheduled on 04/01/2015

DAY 77 - May 19, 2015: EAD and AP has been approved "We ordered your new card"

DAY 84 - May 26, 2015: We mailed your EAD to the address you gave us/USPS picked up the Card

DAY 85 - May 27, 2015: Interview Scheduled for June 29, 2015.

** May 29: Traveled with my AP back to my country and came back three weeks after with no problems Click here to ready the report **

DAY 117 - June 29, 2015: Had our interview. Approved on the spot.

DAY 124 - July 6, 2015: Welcome noticed received.

DAY 134 - July 16, 2015: Green Card delivered to my home by USPS - END OF AOS -

---------------------------------- ROC ---------------------------------------------------------

DAY 1 - April 7, 2017: Sent I-751 to CSC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

My wife filed i751 at CSC on April 14, 2017. She filed n400 yesterday. The hope is that she gets an n400 interview within about 3 months and that that will force them to adjudicate the i751 prior to the finalization of the n400. Some people in this thread are expressing the downside of filing n400 concurrently, primarily that it would delay i751. But I've seen the reverse in what people are reporting here on VJ.

If you don't file n400 and you filed your i751 in April 2017, then you probably have another 6 months of waiting, at least, before your solo i751 is adjudicated.

Marriage: 2014-02-23 - Colombia    ROC interview/completed: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
CR1 started : 2014-06-06           N400 started: 2018-04-24
CR1 completed/POE : 2015-07-13     N400 interview: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
ROC started : 2017-04-14 CSC     Oath ceremony: 2018-09-24 – Santa Fe

3 hours ago, PaulJmz said:

@Jsobased your NOA is the date on the letter sent by USCIS Service Center, the the online system will change the dates every time someone (hopefully the person working your case) review/change something in your file. I have the same situation my NOA is 04/24/2017 but the online system says the last update was on 05/30/2017, also if you check the bio-metrics appointment letter, you will have two receipt numbers and they both will give you different dates, it is confusing and I don't know why is that, but it is the way it is...

Thank you for the reply. 

It is confusing as we always went by the date on the letter, but to log in and see another date , we said “ we still haven’t gotten a approval because we haven’t  reached  the 1 year wait (5/11/17). 

AOS

AOS EAD/AP sent: July 23rd

AOS EAD/AP received by USCIS( J Ibarra): July 25th

Email and Text Received: July 30th

NOA1 hard copy: August 4th

Biometrics letter received: August 18th

Biometrics appointment: August 29th

Biometrics completed: August 29th

EAD/AP approved: October 3rd

EAD/AP shipped with tracking number: October 9th

EAD/AP received: October 11th

Notice of potential inteview waiver letter received: November 17th

Dated: November 12th

EAD Renewal sent : June 11th

EAD Renewal NOA1 received: June 15th

Welcome letter received: July 2nd Dated: June 26th

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.