seau055

I-751 April 2017 Filers

1,736 posts in this topic

Just got a notification that my card is being produced (at 7AM EST). :jest::jest:^_^ 

BTW, I filed N-400 about a month ago, so I guess they did not have the time to combine the cases. 

Also, it's only the fancy DHS USCIS website that showed this (others have not updated yet). 

Good luck to everyone!

Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 7.57.08 AM.jpg

20 minutes ago, journeymanprof said:

Just got a notification that my card is being produced (at 7AM EST). :jest::jest:^_^ 

BTW, I filed N-400 about a month ago, so I guess they did not have the time to combine the cases. 

Also, it's only the fancy DHS USCIS website that showed this (others have not updated yet). 

Good luck to everyone!

Congrats!!! What's your NOA date?

2 hours ago, journeymanprof said:

Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations!  Our NOA is one week behind yours.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, journeymanprof said:

Yeah sounds right - good luck to you all!

1 hour ago, journeymanprof said:

Yeah sounds right - good luck to you all!

Congratulations! So you’re a May 2017 filer?

Edited by Santos12

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Santos12 said:

Congratulations! So you’re a May 2017 filer?

On the spreadsheet he is April 13 2017 filer there is a confusion here lol 

3 hours ago, njblue said:

3 hours ago, njblue said:

My Mistake.  I can't count.  I meant to say April 13, 2017

Timeline

Good morning fellow Vjers

I just received a notification this morning that my green card is being produced. I'm so happy! NOA 04/17/17. Exactly one year.

Good luck to everyone here!

IMG_3686.png

19 minutes ago, Santos12 said:

I just received a notification this morning that my green card is being produced. I'm so happy! NOA 04/17/17. Exactly one year.

IMG_3686.png

Congrats! @Santos12 my NOA is exactly one week after yours, hope to get good news soon! :) 

22 minutes ago, Santos12 said:

IMG_3686.png

Congrats!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Santos12 said:

IMG_3686.png

Vermont service center? Congrats! 

Submitted k1 visa petition - January 20th,2013NOA1 - February 2nd 2013NOA2 - June 20th 2013Medical - August 14th 2013<p>Interview - October 4th
Moved to California January 8th smile.png

Timeline
33 minutes ago, PaulJmz said:

Congrats! @Santos12 my NOA is exactly one week after yours, hope to get good news soon! :) 

Thank you. You will for sure! We're heading towards the end of the month and all April filers should be approved.

32 minutes ago, Grateful Soul said:

Congrats!!!

Thanks! I updated the spreadsheet as well.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Cam54 said:

Vermont service center? Congrats! 

Yes. My wife and I will go out tonight to celebrate.

Edited by Santos12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.