seau055

I-751 April 2017 Filers

1,736 posts in this topic

On 12/8/2018 at 8:33 PM, Luis562 said:

hey! we send ours last week of October they received on nov 8 we haven't heard anything yet 😕

I still don't get any notification saying that they receive mine yet...I'm so worrying...we made mistake, we did not write my case number on the package.. I don't know what to do?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, Julia2018 said:

I still don't get any notification saying that they receive mine yet...I'm so worrying...we made mistake, we did not write my case number on the package.. I don't know what to do?

Did you send the copy is the letter they send you???? 

Timeline
On 12/13/2018 at 12:09 AM, Jose&jesus said:

Hi everyone, I have never commented but I read all of your comments and I really appreciate your experiences and advice, I want to post all my dates and experience in this looooonnnnggg process, We are a Gay Married couple living in Miami, I'm from Venezuela and my husband Argentina / American Citizen, CSCfillers. Ok here are my dates:

I-751:

-Send Forms: April 15 2017

-Case was received: May 4, 2017

-Case was received at my local office: February 25, 2018. And changed to February 26, 2017.

-Not a word since then.

Went to receive my 551 Stamp on July 2018.

N-400:

-Send forms online: June 20, 2018

-We received your application: June 22, 2018

-We scheduled your biometrics: June 22, 2018

-Went to biometric appointment: July 9, 2018

-We scheduled your interview: October 22, 2018

-Interview date: December 6, 2018 (Approved both I-751 and Pass N-400 Test)

-Oath ceremony: December 15, 2018

For the interview part:

My husband and I prepared a lot of new evidence to support our marriage and we hope for a combo interview, we went 30 min before, we wait to be call, the officer was super polite and nice and I explained that we have a pending removal of conditions and that my husband was there just in case he needs to interview us, he said that he can wait outside. I entered the office and he said that bringing him was nice and lets see if we need him. He maid me swear and then he start with the form question (all the personal question, address, phone number, etc etc etc). Then he ask me to read a sentence in a tablet (Abraham Lincoln was a general during the civil war) and then he ask me to write in the tablet (Lincoln was a general during the civil war). Then he ask me 4 question (Longest river, date of independence adopted, name of the speaker of the house and name of the president now) and he said ok congratulations you pass your test, let me close your 751 case and we are done so they can give you your letter for the oath ceremony outside. At the end he did'n check our evidence, not interview with my husband and he was really nice. Now to prepare for my oath ceremony. We are really happy and we are really grateful with all your comments. I wish  you all the best and hopefully everyone will be citizen in no time. 

PD: No update in the status on the USCIS page or any place jet but I already have my letter with date and time of ceremony.

Congrats!🎉 

Timeline
Just now, Julia2018 said:

No...we did not..they did not mention anything about sending the copy of that letter? 

Omg! That’s a big deal! You should call tomo! On the letter where they asked for the rfe shows what you should include (including this letter) cuz it’s like a book cover, it comes wt the barcode so they can sort your case.... worse scenario they will send your package back and you might have to re send it, when was your limit date on the rfe? We deff encourage to call tomo 

I guess it's messed up...I called last week 4 times a day since the connection was disconnecting all the time to the tier 2 and the tier 1 was mean when I kept calling them...I was worrying about why it takes so long, I did not know that I have to send that letter since I just got the fax, the letter lost in the mail I had to wait 2 months for them to fax it, and the deadline is Dec 23...what can I do? I called them asking about I forgot about case number on it and the tier 1 just said wait 60 days

11 hours ago, Luis562 said:

Congrats!🎉 

Thanks...!!! I wish that every case resolves as good as mine and you all finish this process once and for all... good luck...!!!

Finally got our approval and card in the mail. Apparently our application was approved on Dec. 10th, but none of the email or text alerts worked, so we didn't know until we received the letter on the 15th letting us know that we were approved. We received the card in the mail yesterday. Such a relief! 

First Entered US with M-1 Student Status: 02/01/2013

Applied for M-1 Extension in January 2014

Notified of denial of extension in April 2014

Applied for Reinstatement of M-1: 05/20/2014

Reinstatement Denied: 2/26/2015, due to pending immigrant application

Got Engaged: July 2014
Married: 11/22/2014

Adjustment of Status from M-1 Status to Permanent Resident:

AOS mailed by USPS Priority Post: 12/10/2014

AOS delivered: 12/15/2014
Email and Text Notifications: 12/19/2014
NOA1 received: 12/31/2014 (although may have been in mailbox a few days)

Submitted Case Inquiry for Missing Biometrics Appointment: 1/17/2015
Biometrics letter: 2/7/2015

Biometrics Appointment: 2/11/2015

I-765 Status: 2/18/2015 changed to Card in Production; 2/23/2015 changed to Card Has Been Mailed; Card not received

Submitted Case Inquiry for Missing EAD Card: 3/2/2015, supposed to get a response by 3/17/2015

EAD Card Received: 3/5/2015 (post office found it after a week)

I-485 Status: 2/19/2015 changed to Ready to Schedule Interview

Interview Scheduled: Case Status updated on 3/20/2015, received Interview Notice on 3/23/2015.

Interview: 4/23/2015.

APPROVED!!!! 4/23/2015. Green Card in production.

Greencard Received: 5/1/2015

I-751 Removal of Conditions: sent 4/3/2017, delivered 4/5/2017

Timeline
On 12/17/2018 at 6:25 AM, Julia2018 said:

Should I send another package for evidence with the letter again? For some reason, I read that they say you just can send 1 time so I wonder is it ok if I send another one?

I TOTALLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO CALL NOW! 

Timeline
19 hours ago, Julia2018 said:

I did, and they just updated my case saying that they received it and is reviewing it.

Omg! That’s a good sign! Ours it’s on initial review too! Hopefully we hear soon! Good luck!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

CASE UPDATE:

April 2017 CSC filer here.

I had applied for naturalization earlier this year, so hadn't had any movement on my ROC application.

I had my N400 interview on Nov 28th, which turned into a joint interview for both applications. No indication was given to me at the interview about being approved.

I received an approval letter for my I-751 in the mail, which was dated November 29th.

And until this day, none of my I-751 online statuses have updated to reflect the approval.

Note: I have not received a 10 yr green card, nor do I expect to, since I'll be attending an oath ceremony soon to become a USC.

K-1 Visa:                                                                             ROC:

04-16-2014 - I-129F Petition filed                                   04-04-2017 - Mailed ROC application

05-30-2014 - NOA2 Approved                                         04/20/2017 - NOA received

09-10-2014 - Interview- VISA APPROVED                      05/12/2017 - Biometrics

01-10-2015 - POE: San Francisco                                    06/06/2018 - I-551 Stamp in passport

01-12-2015 - Married                                                         11/28/2018 - Joint I-751 & N400 Interview
                                                                                              11/29/2018 - Approved 

AOS:                                                                                       Naturalization:

02-26-2015 - Filed for AOS, EAD & AP                              27-03-2018 - Filed online application
03-12-2015 - NOA received for AOS, EAD & AP              04/03/2018 - Biometrics
04-13-2015 - Biometrics                                                     10/24/2018 - "Interview Scheduled" status
05-21-2015 - EAD/AP combo card delivered                  11/28/2018 - Interview
06-24-2015 - Interview for AOS, Approved.                     11/30/2018 - Status: "In Line for Oath Ceremony"
07-09-2015 - Green card in hand                                       01/17/2019 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Xmas came early!!!! our case got approved this morning!!!!! god is good!!! thanks everyone for the good vives and advises!!!! see you on the citizenship path!!! 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

36 minutes ago, Luis562 said:

Xmas came early!!!! our case got approved this morning!!!!! god is good!!! thanks everyone for the good vives and advises!!!! see you on the citizenship path!!! 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

Congratulations!!! This is the best Christmas gift!!! 

Did you have your case transferred recently??? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.