seau055

I-751 April 2017 Filers

1,736 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, SD12 said:

no more activities for April 2017 filers?

I received approval on Wednesday for my I-751 exactly one week after my N400 interview. I received approval on the N400 yesterday and now I’m waiting on my oath! 

For those of you you who have become citizens, how long did it take you to get the date for your oath? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, SD12 said:

no more activities for April 2017 filers?

I'm all done with the process! I was originally an April 2017 filer, but had an RFE so re-submitted in May 2017 since the whole return and re-shipping the packet took about 3 weeks. I was able to apply for N-400 last March 2018 and now naturalized this October. My passport comes in tomorrow and can move on to updating my status in SS. Overall, the stressful part of the experience was never the waiting because family and work kept me busy. USCIS messed up my name during AOS processing and it took me a couple of re-submissions and phone calls ( all denied) and a visit to the Newark Field office to get it fixed. Other than that, it was the cost of everything... Especially the last two ones, between my I-751 and N-400 which I filed one after the other, they probably pocketed a good amount. I hope it's being put to good use for service. Anyway, best of wishes to everyone else still waiting!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, TMDM said:

I received approval on Wednesday for my I-751 exactly one week after my N400 interview. I received approval on the N400 yesterday and now I’m waiting on my oath! 

For those of you you who have become citizens, how long did it take you to get the date for your oath? 

Congratulations! You'd have to track based on your town/state as they differ. In NJ, we have same day oath taking. My interview and oath taking were done in the same afternoon.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm an April 2017 CSC filer. I had applied for N-400, so my I-175 was put on hold while I waited in line at my local office.

My joint interview has been scheduled for November 28th.

So fingers crossed everything goes smoothly and I'm done with this entire USCIS journey soon.

K-1 Visa:                                                                             ROC:

04-16-2014 - I-129F Petition filed                                   04-04-2017 - Mailed ROC application

05-30-2014 - NOA2 Approved                                         04/20/2017 - NOA received

09-10-2014 - Interview- VISA APPROVED                      05/12/2017 - Biometrics

01-10-2015 - POE: San Francisco                                    06/06/2018 - I-551 Stamp in passport

01-12-2015 - Married                                                         11/28/2018 - Joint I-751 & N400 Interview
                                                                                              11/29/2018 - Approved 

AOS:                                                                                       Naturalization:

02-26-2015 - Filed for AOS, EAD & AP                              27-03-2018 - Filed online application
03-12-2015 - NOA received for AOS, EAD & AP              04/03/2018 - Biometrics
04-13-2015 - Biometrics                                                     10/24/2018 - "Interview Scheduled" status
05-21-2015 - EAD/AP combo card delivered                  11/28/2018 - Interview
06-24-2015 - Interview for AOS, Approved.                     11/30/2018 - Status: "In Line for Oath Ceremony"
07-09-2015 - Green card in hand                                       01/17/2019 - Oath Ceremony

What you gather for evidence? I got a RFE and don't know what to do? They said our supporting evidence does not sufficiently establish that me and my spouse entered the marriage in good faith and continue to share a life. What we submitted:

- a 2016 Individual Income Tax Return with a filling status of married filling jointly;

- a lease for me and my spouse

- a bank statement for me and my spouse, but it does not represent the length of our marriage showing joint activity for common household bills.

They said the evidende we submitted is not sufficient to establish a bona fide marriage because we did not show that me and my spouse share responsibility for most of the assets and liabilities of the marriage. USCIS request that we submit further evidence to establish a bona fide marriage.

So I don't have insurance, my husband on Medicaid. We don't have joint utility bills, just my husband paid the bills, we don't have joint installment, other loans or credit card account statements. They asked for evidence that me and my spouse have made estate, health and financial planning arrangements with each other which we don't have. 

What should I do now?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
23 hours ago, Bandaria said:

I'm an April 2017 CSC filer. I had applied for N-400, so my I-175 was put on hold while I waited in line at my local office.

My joint interview has been scheduled for November 28th.

So fingers crossed everything goes smoothly and I'm done with this entire USCIS journey soon.

What's your local office?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
How long so they take after receiving the RFE?

my_logo.png

Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received

On November 8, 2018, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC1721xxxx. Our Vermont Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

12 hours ago, Luis562 said:
How long so they take after receiving the RFE?

my_logo.png

Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received

On November 8, 2018, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC1721xxxx. Our Vermont Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

You should hear soon after they got the response.

AOS i-130, i-485 & i-765 in New York (Queens field office)

12/29/2014 - Priority Date; receipt number starting with MSC

1/2/2015 - Fingerprint fee accepted

1/26/2015 - Case suspended - RFE sent out

2/3/2015 - Fingerprint done at Jamaica Center, Queens

2/11/2015 - RFE received - Case resumed

3/2/2015 - EAD ordered

3/13/2015- EAD card mailed out -- received it 3 days later

7/8/2015 - AOS interview ready to be scheduled for an interview

9/27/2015 - AOS Interview scheduled for Nov 3

11/3/2015 - AOS interview

12/11/2015 - APPROVED!!!

ROC (Vermont Service Center)

10/3/2017 - Sent out ROC package to VSC

10/6/2017 - Date on NOA (Received NOA on 10/16/2017)

11/6/2017 - Biometrics done

8/15/2018 - Extension letter for 18 months received

12/28/2018 - APPROVED! (No RFE, No Interview) 🤸‍♀️ 

1/7/2019 - GC delivered

N-400 (Queens field office)

1/22/2019 - N400 delivered to Dallas, TX.

1/25/2019 - Check cashed

2/12/2019 - Biometrics appt

8/26/2019 - Interview scheduled

10/3/2019 - Interview - APPROVED

10/30/2019 - Oath

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi guys I just got approved

i received an email we’ve taken an action on your case from USCIS.gov and logged in got we’ve produced your new card

ROA is 4.12.17. I did all the research and work by myself, sent in a lot of documents. No ref no interview I’m so happy. Good luck to everyone who’s still waiting.

8745DB93-9866-4E31-8E4E-E94BDB6BFE49.jpeg

Edited by Lanajesse

1 hour ago, Lanajesse said:

i received an email we’ve taken an action on your case from USCIS.gov and logged in got we’ve produced your new card

ROA is 4.12.17. I did all the research and work by myself, sent in a lot of documents. No ref no interview I’m so happy. Good luck to everyone who’s still waiting.

Congrats, mine was in Mar 17, still no response. So wired

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, Didier Drogba said:

Congrats, mine was in Mar 17, still no response. So wired

I think once you got transferred the roa date doesn’t matter anymore. I was transferred to Nebraska on 6.27.18 so I follow people who also got transferred the same date and there’s been a lot of approvals for them lately. And I know mine was coming very soon.

11 hours ago, Lanajesse said:

Congratulations! So happy for you. I am a March 27 filer, and my case was transferred to Nebraska on June 27 as well. I wish I will have a new update soon. Blessing! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.