8,297 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 hours ago, Sallysyrup said:

Hi good day everyone! As you see I'm in a good mood in this post lol After all the days of waiting and ranting about whatnots. We finally got our NOA2 this morning (but it was a saturday evening in the U.S.). It was approved on September 5th if I'm not mistaken. Thanks for all who gave hope to people like me who waited longer than others. And the people who took a bit of their time to encourage and give us a pat on the back when we were feeling low. You guys are the best 👍👍👍 Goodluck to those people who are still waiting. I can imagine what you're going through but yeah, it's definitely coming. 💪💪💪

So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I've just been lurking here for a while, thank you everyone for your positivity and questions. This may seem like a silly question...but how do you know which service center is processing your petition? I have had in my head that our petition was in Texas but I just found my NOA1 Form I-797C again (Ive been moving) and its return address is the California service center. Help?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Hello everyone! Congratulations on all your approvals! :) 

I was wondering if someone could share with me the process for the Netherlands after getting your case number from NVC? We have found this check list online which we have been using to help us gather support documents (https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/iv-dv-supplemental/AMS - Amsterdam.pdf). But can someone please give me an outline of what we should expect and what steps need to be taken from this point once our case is received by the embassy? 

Here is where we are so far:

25 March 2017: i-129f sent

6 April 2017: i-129f received- NOA1 RECEIVED DATE

12 April 2017: NOA1 NOTICE DATE

23 August 2017: NOA2 Approval date

5 September 2017: NVC received and case # assigned (provided through phone call 9/7)

10 September 2017: NVC left (in transit status at the ceac tracker)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I'm super nervous for my fiancee even though I truthfully have no reason to be. He leaves tomorrow around 6am to get to his medical, and taking Trainlink to get there, but it's going to be something like a 24 hour travel (don't ask me why. I know it's a way shorter distance than that, but looking at the schedule there's so many transfers and what not.) and we won't be talking much during that time except for a few messages and a check-up call here and there. I know once this is out of the way, I will feel so much more at ease. Then all we have to worry about is the interview, but at least the end of September will be the end of this. Hoping everything goes smoothly. I just want him here already. It's all taking a toll on me. Even though it's such amazing news that we have our interview scheduled, the stress this week has been making it hard to be myself. I just think being on VJ really helps because I know I'm not alone. I'm gonna spend as much time as I can with him until he leaves to go to Brisbane, but he has a couple of last minute things to do today before his trip. 

How is everyone else doing? I noticed there's two people on here that have an interview on the 26th like my fiancee does at the Sydney consulate.

Edited by amishbaby

When we first met... <3 8/2015 - First met. 10/6/2015 - Started dating. 9/23/2016 - His first visit! 12/23/2016 - Left America. 12/25/2016 - Landed in Australia!  K1 Visa 3/23/17 - I-129F sent. 4/3/17 - NOA1 email confirmation/notice date. 4/7/17 - NOA1 hard copy received!  8/2/17 - Contacted USCIS and spoke with a Tier-2 officer, also contacted my senator. 8/3/17 - Constituent Advocate contacted me and I put in an inquiry on my case. 8/3/17 NOA2 Approved the day after I contacted the Tier-2 officer. 8/7/17 - NOA2 hard copy received! (The same day I received an email from my senators office that I was approved) NVC 8/24/17 - NVC received our case. 8/24/17 - Case number received via email. 8/24/17 - Left the NVC to the consulate Consulate  9/4/17   -  Consulate recieved. 9/4/17   -  Packet 3 received. 9/5/17   -  Packet 3 sent! 9/7/17   -  Packet 4 received. 9/7/17   -  Packet 4 sent!  9/7/17   -  Medical scheduled for September 14th, 10:45 AEST. 9/7/17   -  Interview Scheduled for September 26th, 8:30 AEST.  9/14/17 -  Medical completed. 9/26/17 -  Interview complete. Result: Approved! He's not leaving me again. <3  POE and AOS 9/30/17 - Visa packet recieved with POE documents. 10/2/17 - POE at LAX successful! 10/2/17 - Arrives at my house at 12:17am through Lyft, yay! 10/5/17 - DJ booked for wedding, applied for a marriage license. 10/10/17 - Engagement ring and Wedding bands purchased (one band needed to be adjusted and the other was ordered online). We also made our first attempt for a social security card (told us to come back in a week), and we ordered our three tier wedding cake for the wedding. 10/11/17 - Marriage license in hand. 10/16/17 - Catering food list and price completed and ordered. 10/18/17 - Honeymoon reservation booked 11/24-11/26 (2 days). 10/19/17 - Social Security (2nd attempt) successful and will recieve in two weeks, and we ordered a keg of beer for the wedding, and picked up my fiancee's wedding band and left my wedding band there to be resized again (with my engagement ring as well). *10/3/17 - 10/22/17 shopping for decorations, supplies, and last minute stuff for the wedding.*  Wedding Date: November 11th 2017. TBA: 10/24/17 Cameron's social  security card arrives,  10/29/17 Pick up engagement ring and wedding band, 11/2/17 Finalize our RSVP list for our total number of people coming to the wedding, 11/1/17 Arrange the wedding favors with candy and thank you cards, wedding rehearsal and setting up the wedding/reception hall (tons to do). 11/6/17 Pay for the wedding cake (they wouldn't take early payment),  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
31 minutes ago, amishbaby said:

I wanted to share where me and my fiancee will be (hopefully :P) spending our honeymoon.

What do you lovely girls think? I think it's absolutely perfect... it's like something from a romantic movie or novel!

I'll just die and go to heaven. I've never been anywhere so sensual or luxurious like this, and the prices are off the wall amazing. 

I know it's gonna be expensive, but were leaning towards going there. I really need a vacation. I haven't gone on one in my adult life once.

There's a spa in a 7 foot glass of champage and an awesome pool. God, this is every girls fantasy coming to life. It needs to happen. :wub:

17016_1_master.jpg

17017_1_master.jpg

b.jpg

wow that is a lot of Mirrors :jest: the place is big enough for 6-8 people.

The 2 of you should have fun and plenty of room to play hide and seek.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
6 hours ago, tanderson64 said:

You can pay the fee any time and update this in your UStraveldocs.com account.  When you make the payment to the Russian bank it takes about 24 hours for the payment to update in the "system".

Yes, it is,  I know that... we can pay while before, and the payment is valid for a year for any kind of visa .. about the rule, I meant the procedure for a sheduling the dates and submitting documents for the consulate ... anyway, thanks! :)

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year
29th March          I-129f Sent
6th April                NOA1 Received date
11th April              NOA1 Notice date
14th April              NOA1 Hardcopy
22nd August        NOA2 Approval date
5th September     NVC Received, NVC case#
8th September     Left NVC
11th September   Case Ready
28th September   Medical exam
5th October           Interview
25th October         POE date 
22 December        Wedding Day

Timeline
2 hours ago, amishbaby said:

I wanted to share where me and my fiancee will be (hopefully :P) spending our honeymoon.

What do you lovely girls think? I think it's absolutely perfect... it's like something from a romantic movie or novel!

I'll just die and go to heaven. I've never been anywhere so sensual or luxurious like this, and the prices are off the wall amazing. 

I know it's gonna be expensive, but were leaning towards going there. I really need a vacation. I haven't gone on one in my adult life once.

There's a spa in a 7 foot glass of champage and an awesome pool. God, this is every girls fantasy coming to life. It needs to happen. :wub:

17016_1_master.jpg

17017_1_master.jpg

b.jpg

very lovely !!!!! royally ! great choice! Congratulations !

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year

Timeline
1 hour ago, LabOz said:

wow that is a lot of Mirrors :jest: the place is big enough for 6-8 people.

The 2 of you should have fun and plenty of room to play hide and seek.

Haha, I know, right! We could do without all of that, but at the same time, it's not like I've ever experienced anything like this before. Life is too short, I definitely have to go here, even if it's not for our honeymoon.

:P I'm too excited thinking about it.

11 minutes ago, Tatiana&D.S. said:

very lovely !!!!! royally ! great choice! Congratulations !

Thank you! I just hope we do get to go there, it would be an opportunity of a lifetime. :D

When we first met... <3 8/2015 - First met. 10/6/2015 - Started dating. 9/23/2016 - His first visit! 12/23/2016 - Left America. 12/25/2016 - Landed in Australia!  K1 Visa 3/23/17 - I-129F sent. 4/3/17 - NOA1 email confirmation/notice date. 4/7/17 - NOA1 hard copy received!  8/2/17 - Contacted USCIS and spoke with a Tier-2 officer, also contacted my senator. 8/3/17 - Constituent Advocate contacted me and I put in an inquiry on my case. 8/3/17 NOA2 Approved the day after I contacted the Tier-2 officer. 8/7/17 - NOA2 hard copy received! (The same day I received an email from my senators office that I was approved) NVC 8/24/17 - NVC received our case. 8/24/17 - Case number received via email. 8/24/17 - Left the NVC to the consulate Consulate  9/4/17   -  Consulate recieved. 9/4/17   -  Packet 3 received. 9/5/17   -  Packet 3 sent! 9/7/17   -  Packet 4 received. 9/7/17   -  Packet 4 sent!  9/7/17   -  Medical scheduled for September 14th, 10:45 AEST. 9/7/17   -  Interview Scheduled for September 26th, 8:30 AEST.  9/14/17 -  Medical completed. 9/26/17 -  Interview complete. Result: Approved! He's not leaving me again. <3  POE and AOS 9/30/17 - Visa packet recieved with POE documents. 10/2/17 - POE at LAX successful! 10/2/17 - Arrives at my house at 12:17am through Lyft, yay! 10/5/17 - DJ booked for wedding, applied for a marriage license. 10/10/17 - Engagement ring and Wedding bands purchased (one band needed to be adjusted and the other was ordered online). We also made our first attempt for a social security card (told us to come back in a week), and we ordered our three tier wedding cake for the wedding. 10/11/17 - Marriage license in hand. 10/16/17 - Catering food list and price completed and ordered. 10/18/17 - Honeymoon reservation booked 11/24-11/26 (2 days). 10/19/17 - Social Security (2nd attempt) successful and will recieve in two weeks, and we ordered a keg of beer for the wedding, and picked up my fiancee's wedding band and left my wedding band there to be resized again (with my engagement ring as well). *10/3/17 - 10/22/17 shopping for decorations, supplies, and last minute stuff for the wedding.*  Wedding Date: November 11th 2017. TBA: 10/24/17 Cameron's social  security card arrives,  10/29/17 Pick up engagement ring and wedding band, 11/2/17 Finalize our RSVP list for our total number of people coming to the wedding, 11/1/17 Arrange the wedding favors with candy and thank you cards, wedding rehearsal and setting up the wedding/reception hall (tons to do). 11/6/17 Pay for the wedding cake (they wouldn't take early payment),  

Timeline
7 hours ago, Jb1 said:

How did you do that? Scheduled the exam at st lukes and the interview at the Embassy? Can you tell me how you did that?

I did not do this , i will know today, or tomorrow wnen the case will be READY ... then i will tell you ...

i will not shedule the medical in the embassy website, first i will make an appoitment for interview, and when i will know the date of interview , i will shedule the medical exam ... 

medical exam must be at least 10-14 days before the date of the interview. You can schedule an appointment of two ways

(1) by dialing the IOM at (495) 797-8723, 8 (800) 700-8723       or

(2) by registering on the Internet following the instructions in accordance with

http://moscow.iom.int/ documents /E-Appointment.doc.

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, amishbaby said:

17016_1_master.jpg

17017_1_master.jpg

b.jpg

That's amazing! If you're going to do something crazy wonderful like that what better time than for your honeymoon? It's so nice to think about the happier parts of all this :D

Met on 15th of October, 2014 - started dating soon after

Became separated by the Atlantic Ocean on the 11th of July, 2015

Lots of Skype, visits, and love later...

-K1 Visa-

25th April 2017: i-129f Sent

28th April 2017: i-129f Received

2nd May 2017: NOA1 date

23rd September 2017: NOA2 Approval date

25th September 2017: NOA2 Notification date

29th September 2017: NOA2 hardcopy

11th of October 2017: NVC received

20th of October 2017: Embassy Received 'READY'

1st of November 2017: Medical

9th of November 2017: Interview

17th of November 2017: Visa Issued

22nd of November 2017: Visa on hand

xxx: POE

Timeline
33 minutes ago, PygmyPuff said:

That's amazing! If you're going to do something crazy wonderful like that what better time than for your honeymoon? It's so nice to think about the happier parts of all this :D

Yes!! All the fun stuff now. :wub:
I was stressed and very depressed throughout this process, but my mood has changed dramatically. This really helps. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, LabOz said:

It is my understanding that co-sponsors for Manila are not allowed on K-1's but they are for I-864 AOS

http://mrspresson.com/knowledgebase/us-embassy-manila-philippines-accept-co-sponsors-joint-sponsors-k1-visa-application/

Hope this helps

They do, but on a case to case basis. Some members here in the Philippine regional forum has shared their success using a co-sponsor in the Philippines without a problem. 

I'll be using a co-sponsor as well. The only part in this whole process that's making me nervous.  🤞😜

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.