8,297 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, LabOz said:

Has the case tracker on the app or USCIS on-line updated regarding this?

Slight chance that they gave you wrong info.

I would call again next week Wednesday or so if you haven't heard anything.

I talked to tier 2 regarding and issue and they completely messed up the written response.

They have thousands of cases. Maybe they were looking at the wrong file or case.

How long have you know each other and how many times did you 2 visit each other?

No, nothing on USCIS app neither on website, still it says case was received .He actually asked mine dob and address and then look at my file and told me that I have Intend to deny response written on my file but when i asked the reason he said ,he can't check the reason why it has NOID as it is not listed .We knew each other from one and half year by now ,i mean literally i have 100's of pics of our engagement plus video as well for the occasion . I only visited her once though this year first time on our engagement before we are just doing video calls on phone.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
26 minutes ago, MeliiGo said:

Hi everyone! Today my fiance got our what apparently is a NOA2 WOOHOOO so happy!!!

But it arrises so many questions?

It says consulate mexico city, although for mexico Ive seen all the people going to Ciudad Juarez for the K1 VISA...

We had a trip planned to see each other next weekend, should I cancel that trip? or is it okay to entry the country with a return ticket and a letter from my employer saying I need to return back?

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 8.00.26 PM.png

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Timeline
7 hours ago, Salty2305 said:

So Matthew called uscis today and WE WERE APPROVED TODAY! So relieved. 

Good of luck to everyone still waiting.

Congrats!  We have the same timeline.  Hope ours is coming soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Called NVC tonight. They received my case yesterday and already assigned a number. The guy said it should be forwarded to Jakarta any day now!

By the way, I called at 8:55 ET and got through immediately. Updating my timeline soon!

Timeline
2 hours ago, Ricky_Randhawa said:

No, nothing on USCIS app neither on website, still it says case was received .He actually asked mine dob and address and then look at my file and told me that I have Intend to deny response written on my file but when i asked the reason he said ,he can't check the reason why it has NOID as it is not listed .We knew each other from one and half year by now ,i mean literally i have 100's of pics of our engagement plus video as well for the occasion . I only visited her once though this year first time on our engagement before we are just doing video calls on phone.

Something fishy here Maybe.   I spoke to Tier 2 this week and they are NOT the adjudicator. Furthermore they are not necessarily even located in California. I asked my Tier 2 and he said he was not in Cali.

Well the "files" are in Cali so not sure how a Tier 2 guy could see on your actual file what was written there if he is not there in the CSC unless by file he means on-line data base or something.

Timeline
1 hour ago, MeliiGo said:

Hi everyone! Today my fiance got our what apparently is a NOA2 WOOHOOO so happy!!!

But it arrises so many questions?

It says consulate mexico city, although for mexico Ive seen all the people going to Ciudad Juarez for the K1 VISA...

We had a trip planned to see each other next weekend, should I cancel that trip? or is it okay to entry the country with a return ticket and a letter from my employer saying I need to return back?

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 8.00.26 PM.png

Glad to see they are getting through more mid and late April cases.

Congrats.

What city did the petitioner put on the I-129F for where the interview should be held?

Just now, LabOz said:

Glad to see they are getting through more mid and late April cases.

Congrats.

What city did the petitioner put on the I-129F for where the interview should be held?

Well Im actually living on Mexico City at the moment so we marked that on the I-129F 

But to my understanding K1 in mexico are  only processed at Ciudad Juarez thats my main doubt.

maybe @PrinceOfTheRich could help me out? Any fellow Mexicans here?

Timeline
1 minute ago, MeliiGo said:

Well Im actually living on Mexico City at the moment so we marked that on the I-129F 

But to my understanding K1 in mexico are  only processed at Ciudad Juarez thats my main doubt.

maybe @PrinceOfTheRich could help me out? Any fellow Mexicans here?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/96-mexico-latin-south-america/ or ask at this forum

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, LabOz said:

Something fishy here Maybe.   I spoke to Tier 2 this week and they are NOT the adjudicator. Furthermore they are not necessarily even located in California. I asked my Tier 2 and he said he was not in Cali.

Well the "files" are in Cali so not sure how a Tier 2 guy could see on your actual file what was written there if he is not there in the CSC unless by file he means on-line data base or something.

Yea i am not sure ,he actually put my call on hold for 5-7 minutes and so came back saying he see remark on my file ,i wonder if it was in on-line data then he should not be putting me for that brief hold .I have a question if someone gets an RFE ,does they update this on USCIS tracker or it still shows case was received? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 hours ago, JrJonesy4 said:

Your timeline states Armenia consulate????? 

I didnt put that there and cant see to edit it o.o

• 04/11/2017 - I-129F Received - NOA1
  • 11/14/2017 - NOID
  • 12/05/2017 - Response to NOID received
  • 12/19/2017 - NOA2
  • 01/23/2018 - NVC received and given number
  • 02/01/2018 - Left NVC
  • 02/08/2018 - Consulate received
  • 02/12/2018 - Medical
  • 02/23/2018 - Interview - G22A: new passport requested due to name error
  • 06/03/2018 - New passport sent back to US Embassy
  • 14/03/2018 - Visa in hand
  • 15/03/2018 - POE (LAX, CA)

11 minutes ago, Melodica256 said:

I didnt put that there and cant see to edit it o.o

Go to your profile.  Near the top right of your profile there is a "Edit Profile" link.  Click that, and you can edit it there if you wish.

Finally done.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Talako said:

Go to your profile.  Near the top right of your profile there is a "Edit Profile" link.  Click that, and you can edit it there if you wish.

nop, the armenia thing isnt there

• 11/14/2017 - NOID
  • 12/19/2017 - NOA2
  • 02/01/2018 - Left NVC
  • 02/12/2018 - Medical

1 minute ago, Melodica256 said:

nop, the armenia thing isnt there

When you hit edit profile, there s a section labeled "Immigration Info."

Chose a country in the drop down box for Country.

Finally done.

Timeline
Just now, Talako said:

When you hit edit profile, there s a section labeled "Immigration Info."

Chose a country in the drop down box for Country.

already set as uk :thinking: 

• 11/14/2017 - NOID
  • 12/19/2017 - NOA2
  • 02/01/2018 - Left NVC
  • 02/12/2018 - Medical

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.