8,297 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, tcovington said:

That's the plus and minus of not being true military. I don't get the perks such a small tri care and housing help, but I'm free to work as many jobs outside of the military when I want. I'm technically not owned although I swear it doesn't feel that way lol. 

That is the part that i hate is being owned by them haha.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys! I was wondering how I can call through tier two? Is there a certain number I need to call for that? Sorry for the lame question but I wanna try and call them and push my luck. Thank you kindly! :)

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sallysyrup said:

Hi guys! I was wondering how I can call through tier two? Is there a certain number I need to call for that? Sorry for the lame question but I wanna try and call them and push my luck. Thank you kindly! :)

There's no direct number for tier2. You have to undergo Tier 1. From there if you are not satisfied with their answer you can request tier 2. Hehe and tier 2 will call you back. They don't do transfer 

20 minutes ago, krizia said:

There's no direct number for tier2. You have to undergo Tier 1. From there if you are not satisfied with their answer you can request tier 2. Hehe and tier 2 will call you back. They don't do transfer 

It's easy, just allow them to try to answer you, if you do like it, just say you want to talk to someone who is tier 2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Estibaliz said:

That's so good news :D

Congrats! :jest:

More good news! Awesome! :jest: (party time)

Also cool they said the case is on its way to NVC already... Being selfish here in that giving me hope for when we call :P

Thank you!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
9 hours ago, TamaraN said:

I actually asked about that today when I called. I had a very nice and talkative rep answer, who wasn't in any hurry to get off the phone, so we covered a lot of different topics. When I asked him if they really process cases in the order they are received, he said "well, yes and no" (lol). He said when cases arrive they are distributed among the many case officers at the ucsis, and then case officers work through the cases on their caseload in the order that are received. So, if your case is assigned to an officer who already has 50 cases, or to an officer who works more slowly, and my case is assigned to an officer who works quickly, or only has 20 cases at the time, I could be approved before you, even if I applied after you, and vice versa. Which I guess explains why some people after me have been approved, and some people before me haven't.

Sadly, this officer also told me my case officer isn't currently working on my case. He said it has passed pre-review and has no problems or derogatory marks, but the adjudicator hasn't even touched it yet. Basically, it's sitting in a pile on someones desk. :( 133 Days for me.

it seems we are in the same pile ...:wacko:... 135th day...

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year
29th March          I-129f Sent
6th April                NOA1 Received date
11th April              NOA1 Notice date
14th April              NOA1 Hardcopy
22nd August        NOA2 Approval date
5th September     NVC Received, NVC case#
8th September     Left NVC
11th September   Case Ready
28th September   Medical exam
5th October           Interview
25th October         POE date 
22 December        Wedding Day

Timeline
9 hours ago, usalee35 said:

Just got off the phone with a 2nd tier representative, first he told me that my case was pending and said that you called 6 days ago. He suddenly said "Wait, I am looking on another screen and your case has been approved 2 days ago" while I was losing the hope that I would get further info on my case.

I almost cried at that moment when the 2nd tier representative told me that my case was approved. The endless wait on NOA2 is over.

I should receive the hard copy of NOA2 in a few days. It seems the tracker is really down again.

Many thanks to this post that provided me with a lot of useful info.

Received Date: 4/4

NOA1 Date: 4/7

NOA2 approved Date: 8/15

Good news !!! Conratulations!!! 

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year

Timeline

This is off of my Galaxy 8 Phone

USCIS APP for Android.

Any idea what the various Status are or where we might find out what the status means?

This is a May NOA 1 case that I input so I think it is safe to say the Status 1 of 84.2% is just "case received"

uscis app chart.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
23 minutes ago, LabOz said:

This is off of my Galaxy 8 Phone

USCIS APP for Android.

Any idea what the various Status are or where we might find out what the status means?

This is a May NOA 1 case that I input so I think it is safe to say the Status 1 of 84.2% is just "case received"

uscis app chart.png

The same question I have, I want to have the one that others have like "real time updates".

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Timeline
11 hours ago, Eric.molnar said:

I wish I knew how they process the cases.  

I have a April 7th received date and they are doing cases after that hahaha.

craziness.

i guess , this way ) :clock:

12121.png

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year

I think that reply was just what I needed to see this morning. Thanks @Estibaliz

Neither of us are religious, so we always refer to 'the universe' when we are talking about our luck. And I can't count the number of times we've said 'the universe is against us'. It's purely love and determination that has got us to this point. 

I'll be starting today on a good note. And hey, maybe today will be our lucky day. 

K1 Visa

Spoiler

Met: January 2014
Filed K1: April 2017
I-129F received: 4/10/17
I-129F NOA1: 4/13/17
I-129F NOA2: 8/19/17

NVC received our case: 9/01/17

NVC assigned a case number: 9/01/17

Case Ready: 9/08/17

Visa Medical: 9/21/17

Visa Interview - Approved: 10/17/17

P.O.E: 11/20/17

AOS

Spoiler

Filed AOS,AP,EAD: 02/16/18

Case received: 02/21/18

Case NOA1: 02/26/18

RFIE: 03/14/18 (birth cert translation Eng:Eng) 

Interview: 06/25/2018

Green card issued: 07/11/2018

EAD/AP received: 07/16/2018

Green Card received: 07/18/2018

ROC

Packet mailed: 04/14/20

Packet received/NOA date: 04/17/20
NOA and extension received: never received 

Non-delivery notice sent: 5/17/20

NOA re-mailed: 5/19/20

2nd NOA received: 5/23/20

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Salty2305 said:

Hoping to see a little bit more movement this week! My timeline has moved back a day again but I'm still hoping that next week will be the week for us! 

surely-a-will-come-i-just-have-to-wait-patiently-14684310.png

hahaha....)))))))))))))))))))))

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year

On 8/15/2017 at 8:38 AM, Estibaliz said:

Yay! Informed Delivery shows my birthday present is arriving today. Tickets for The Killers concerts in SLC in February (my birthday is in February too). :jest:

I know that's half a year away, but it was something nice we did while waiting for our NOA2, choosing tickets for something we knew we will be doing together and enjoying, as a married couple already :) 

Funny thing we got the tickets on Friday, so we were already approved then, but my point is sometimes it helps to focus on this kind of small things you'll be doing in your happily ever after :wub:

I just saw in your signature in the Feb filers that you got your NOA2.  I'm so happy for you!!!  Congrats!!!

K1 Condensed Timeline:

02/27/17 - I-129F sent; 03/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy received; 06/15/17 - NOA2 hard copy received; 07/16/17 - NVC processing completed; 08/24/17 - Interview (Approved); 09/04/17 - Visa in Hand; 10/26/17 - POE; 12/20/17 - Marriage

AOS Condensed Timeline:

02/06/18 - I-485 sent; 02/20/18 - NOA1 hard copy received; 03/09/18 - Biometrics Completed; 04/21/18 - Interview Appointment Letter Received; 05/14/18 - Interview; 06/08/18 - Approved/Card in Production; 06/16/18 - GC Received

RoC Condensed Timeline:

3/10/20 - I-751 sent; 3/20/20 - NOA received - LIN; 3/10/21 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Reused; 4/05/21 - New Card is Being Produced

N400

03/25/21 - Application filed online; 01/15/22 - Interview Scheduled Notification;  02/22/22 - Interview; 02/22/22 - Interview Passed and Same Day Oath Ceremony.  DONE!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.