8,297 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Estibaliz said:

Always received date :)

I assume if they are touching 04/11 and 04/13, they probably worked already on your date too. Anyway, I'll do that tomorrow morning if I have the time, and check the 298 cases for your date :)

@Eric.molnar Not sure, because I don't use any app to do this. I check the numbers on April cases Excel with both the app and tracker, but using the numbers specifically listed there... Duh, I don't think I'm explaining well. Sorry, bad headache :blink:

@Eric.molnar how do you check the dates? What app are you using? Please enlighten us.. Lol seriously how do u dod that? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, JimInUS said:

So the first indication you received of an NOA2 was via text message? Did you have to sign up for that service, or did they just get the phone number from your application?

Register your case on the USCIS website and you can select email and text notification options.

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Timeline
2 hours ago, bjd said:

Just an update from us.  NVC status shows "Ready" as of this morning!  We'll complete DS-160 first of next week and call the schedule medical and interview.. Wow it goes sooo fast once you get your USCIS approval!

Wow that is fast.  Fiance and I are working on DS-160 and visa payments over the next week so we are ready to schedule interview as soon as we can.  Don't know what the added delays for Moscow Embassy will be...but anything is better than the agonizing wait for petition approval.  There seems to be a little more control with this part of the process.

Timeline
1 minute ago, usalee35 said:

Just got off the phone with a 2nd tier representative, first he told me that my case was pending and said that you called 6 days ago. He suddenly said "Wait, I am looking on another screen and your case has been approved 2 days ago" while I was losing the hope that I would get further info on my case.

I almost cried at that moment when the 2nd tier representative told me that my case was approved. The endless wait on NOA2 is over.

I should receive the hard copy of NOA2 in a few days. It seems the tracker is really down again.

Many thanks to this post that provided me with a lot of useful info.

Received Date: 4/4

NOA1 Date: 4/7

NOA2 approved Date: 8/15

Congrats!!  I know that feeling of happiness and relief!!  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 minutes ago, usalee35 said:

Just got off the phone with a 2nd tier representative, first he told me that my case was pending and said that you called 6 days ago. He suddenly said "Wait, I am looking on another screen and your case has been approved 2 days ago" while I was losing the hope that I would get further info on my case.

I almost cried at that moment when the 2nd tier representative told me that my case was approved. The endless wait on NOA2 is over.

I should receive the hard copy of NOA2 in a few days. It seems the tracker is really down again.

Wow so cool

Congrats.

So did your calling "6 days ago" make the difference then?

Timeline
19 minutes ago, LabOz said:

Wow so cool

Congrats.

So did your calling "6 days ago" make the difference then?

Congrats!

One day more..One day less..One day closer

04/17/2017 - I-129 packet sent

04/19/2017 - I-129 packet delivered

04/20/2017 - NOA1 - Received text/email

04/24/2017 - NOA1 - Notice Date

04/25/2017 - Cheque Encashment

04/28/2017 - NOA1 - Received hardcopy

09/19/2017 - NOA2 - Approved (notice from USCIS website)

09/18/2017 - NOA2 - Approved date from hardcopy

09/21/2017 - NOA2 - Received hardcopy

10/03/2017 - MCN Available

10/10-11/2017 - SLEC medical done (MCN CEAC status "AT NVC")

10/11/2017 - MCN CEAC status changed to "IN TRANSIT"

10/12/2017 - MCN CEAC status changed to READY

10/16/2017 VISA APPROVED!!!

10/18/2017 VISA ISSUED!!!

10/21/2017 VISA ON HAND

10/30/2017 CFO seminar

11/10/2017 Fly to USA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline
53 minutes ago, usalee35 said:

Very cool! And congrats!!  It's really hit or miss of who you get on the phone with Tier 2.  Mine spent more time trying to give me "processing time" than actually looking at my case.  So I quickly and politely thanked her and got off the phone.

Timeline
1 minute ago, HappyTogether11 said:

I called the USCIS today because I am very impatient and I am happy I did. They told me I was approved on Aug 14 and that the paperwork is on the way to the NVC. I did not receive any kind of notice yet nor was the website updated.

But its time to celebrate.

Congrats!

One day more..One day less..One day closer

04/17/2017 - I-129 packet sent

04/19/2017 - I-129 packet delivered

04/20/2017 - NOA1 - Received text/email

04/24/2017 - NOA1 - Notice Date

04/25/2017 - Cheque Encashment

04/28/2017 - NOA1 - Received hardcopy

09/19/2017 - NOA2 - Approved (notice from USCIS website)

09/18/2017 - NOA2 - Approved date from hardcopy

09/21/2017 - NOA2 - Received hardcopy

10/03/2017 - MCN Available

10/10-11/2017 - SLEC medical done (MCN CEAC status "AT NVC")

10/11/2017 - MCN CEAC status changed to "IN TRANSIT"

10/12/2017 - MCN CEAC status changed to READY

10/16/2017 VISA APPROVED!!!

10/18/2017 VISA ISSUED!!!

10/21/2017 VISA ON HAND

10/30/2017 CFO seminar

11/10/2017 Fly to USA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.