8,297 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline
2 hours ago, JeniandMatt said:

We have the same thoughts. About not expecting to receive Noa2 this week. Matt was asking me so do you think we're gonna get our Noa2 this week and  I said Im not expecting it this week. Anytime this August but not for this week. And he said "oh the optimist is not so optimistic this week?!" And I just replied USCIS has messed with my mind 🙄. But I'll still definitely would wanna see Noa2 for the 1st week filers😊😊

Good idea about the return flight I'll tell matt about that in case he doesn't know. 

Happy Monday everyone

Well I'm a first week filers and can tell you there's nothing in informed delivery today from immigration. 

Met at University in Scotland - August 2013

Tiae left Scotland - October 2014

Jonathan visited Tiae in the States - August 2015, August 2016, April 2017

Jonathan proposed - February 2016

Filed I-129f - March 2017

NOA1 - April 3, 2017

NOA2 - August 10, 2017

NVC Rec'd - August 28, 2017

NVC # rec'd - August 29, 2017

Left NVC - August 31, 2017

Consulate Rec'd - September 5, 2017

Package 3 Received - September 5, 2017

Package 3 Response - September 5, 2017

Medical Appt - September 15, 2017

Interview - September 25, 2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
10 minutes ago, lon552 said:

Great news, indeed! Congrats! The only good thing about them only updating RFEs on the tracker is when you receive mail that you're not expecting it's probably a NOA2.

I can assure you when I see anything from USCIS in my Informed Delivery, I'm knocking the front door off the hinges getting out of work to go pick up my mail. Fortunately I have a job that gives me a great deal of freedom in coming and going. 

Same here.  I'll be at home by 4 tapping my foot by the mailbox!  And I agree, not having the tracker update with RFE is a good sign!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 minutes ago, tcovington said:

Well I'm a first week filers and can tell you there's nothing in informed delivery today from immigration. 

Oh cheer up. We still have 4 days for this week😊. I remember @amishbaby getting down last sat but then she's gonna be having good news today. So let's keep our fingers crossed would wanna see your approval and that of @Keith & Monica 😉

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
7 minutes ago, amishbaby said:

APPROVED!!!!!! 
Received date: 3/28
NOA1 date: 4/03
NOA2 date: 8/03

This proves the 4 months right on the dot!!

Also, today I received an email back from my senator!

"Dear Ms. Wenner: 

Thank you for your inquiry on behalf of your constituent, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, regarding the I129F filed with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). In receipt of your inquiry, a thorough review was completed on your constituent’s case. USCIS records show the following:

-          The California Service Center approved the referenced case on August 04, 2017.  The case will be forwarded to the National Visa Center (NVC) for processing within the next 2-3 weeks."

Not sure what it means that it was approved August 4th from the senator, but the notice on the I-797 form says 8/03. Either way it's kinda one of those situations that makes you wonder if the senator DID help. An inquiry was sent out on August 3rd from my senator. Either way, I am super happy!!! 

To everyone else, I'm positive you're going to get approvals soon! I promise it is all worth it when you get it. I know I wasn't the best being patient, but as many others who have got their NOA2s would probably agree with me, it was all worth it! :) 

YAY, NOW TO CELEBRATE!!!!! :) :dance::dance:

HOPE TO SEE MANY MORE APPROVALS!!! 

Congratulations !!! Happy for you :dancing:turn up lol ..Hopefully i get mine's soon too ..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
20 minutes ago, amishbaby said:

APPROVED!!!!!! 

"Dear Ms. Wenner: 

Thank you for your inquiry on behalf of your constituent, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, regarding the I129F filed with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). In receipt of your inquiry, a thorough review was completed on your constituent’s case. USCIS records show the following:

-          The California Service Center approved the referenced case on August 04, 2017.  The case will be forwarded to the National Visa Center (NVC) for processing within the next 2-3 weeks."

Not sure what it means that it was approved August 4th from the senator, but the notice on the I-797 form says 8/03. Either way it's kinda one of those situations that makes you wonder if the senator DID help. An inquiry was sent out on August 3rd from my senator. Either way, I am super happy!!! 

To everyone else, I'm positive you're going to get approvals soon! I promise it is all worth it when you get it. I know I wasn't the best being patient, but as many others who have got their NOA2s would probably agree with me, it was all worth it! :) 

WOW ! I am so happy for you !!! CONGRATS !!!!!

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year
29th March          I-129f Sent
6th April                NOA1 Received date
11th April              NOA1 Notice date
14th April              NOA1 Hardcopy
22nd August        NOA2 Approval date
5th September     NVC Received, NVC case#
8th September     Left NVC
11th September   Case Ready
28th September   Medical exam
5th October           Interview
25th October         POE date 
22 December        Wedding Day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Trinab80 said:

Congratulations to the both of you on receiving your NOA2 or the "Golden Ticket"!!!!!! I'm happy for the both of you as this could only mean the elastic has popped and there's gonna be an oveflow of NOA2's coming for April!!!!

I'm at my desk jumping with joy for these approvals as if I got my NOA2 in the mail and I'm a May filer!!!! 

Good luck on the rest of your journey & to the rest of my Aprilites, take a deep breath because the way will soon be over for you guys!!!

Thanks hun!!!! :dance:Soon, May filer or not, it may seem far away but it's also closer than you think!

When we first met... <3 8/2015 - First met. 10/6/2015 - Started dating. 9/23/2016 - His first visit! 12/23/2016 - Left America. 12/25/2016 - Landed in Australia!  K1 Visa 3/23/17 - I-129F sent. 4/3/17 - NOA1 email confirmation/notice date. 4/7/17 - NOA1 hard copy received!  8/2/17 - Contacted USCIS and spoke with a Tier-2 officer, also contacted my senator. 8/3/17 - Constituent Advocate contacted me and I put in an inquiry on my case. 8/3/17 NOA2 Approved the day after I contacted the Tier-2 officer. 8/7/17 - NOA2 hard copy received! (The same day I received an email from my senators office that I was approved) NVC 8/24/17 - NVC received our case. 8/24/17 - Case number received via email. 8/24/17 - Left the NVC to the consulate Consulate  9/4/17   -  Consulate recieved. 9/4/17   -  Packet 3 received. 9/5/17   -  Packet 3 sent! 9/7/17   -  Packet 4 received. 9/7/17   -  Packet 4 sent!  9/7/17   -  Medical scheduled for September 14th, 10:45 AEST. 9/7/17   -  Interview Scheduled for September 26th, 8:30 AEST.  9/14/17 -  Medical completed. 9/26/17 -  Interview complete. Result: Approved! He's not leaving me again. <3  POE and AOS 9/30/17 - Visa packet recieved with POE documents. 10/2/17 - POE at LAX successful! 10/2/17 - Arrives at my house at 12:17am through Lyft, yay! 10/5/17 - DJ booked for wedding, applied for a marriage license. 10/10/17 - Engagement ring and Wedding bands purchased (one band needed to be adjusted and the other was ordered online). We also made our first attempt for a social security card (told us to come back in a week), and we ordered our three tier wedding cake for the wedding. 10/11/17 - Marriage license in hand. 10/16/17 - Catering food list and price completed and ordered. 10/18/17 - Honeymoon reservation booked 11/24-11/26 (2 days). 10/19/17 - Social Security (2nd attempt) successful and will recieve in two weeks, and we ordered a keg of beer for the wedding, and picked up my fiancee's wedding band and left my wedding band there to be resized again (with my engagement ring as well). *10/3/17 - 10/22/17 shopping for decorations, supplies, and last minute stuff for the wedding.*  Wedding Date: November 11th 2017. TBA: 10/24/17 Cameron's social  security card arrives,  10/29/17 Pick up engagement ring and wedding band, 11/2/17 Finalize our RSVP list for our total number of people coming to the wedding, 11/1/17 Arrange the wedding favors with candy and thank you cards, wedding rehearsal and setting up the wedding/reception hall (tons to do). 11/6/17 Pay for the wedding cake (they wouldn't take early payment),  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So I got frustrated today so contacted customer service. Talked to service representative. They said  Office is currently working on cases filed January 1 2017.  Could not give estimated date your case will be reviewed.  Told me to call back next month. :( it's so annoying! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, lon552 said:

Great news, indeed! Congrats! The only good thing about them only updating RFEs on the tracker is when you receive mail that you're not expecting it's probably a NOA2.

I can assure you when I see anything from USCIS in my Informed Delivery, I'm knocking the front door off the hinges getting out of work to go pick up my mail. Fortunately I have a job that gives me a great deal of freedom in coming and going. 

Yay when did you receive your NOA1? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline
Just now, rachied26 said:

Yay when did you receive your NOA1? 

April 26th is my NOA1. I wouldn't feel bad if I jumped ahead of the pack. 

Date of First Meeting :

First Date:

Engagement Date:

I-129F Sent :

I-129F Received :

25 Jan 2014 (Pristina, Kosovo) I lived in Gjilan, Kosovo and worked at U.S. Army base Camp Bondsteel.

1 Feb 2014

1 Dec 2015 (Pristina, Kosovo)

Apr 21 2017

Apr 24 2017

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F NOA2:

I-129F NOA2 Hardcopy:

NVC Case# Assigned:

Case in Transit:

Apr 26 2017

Sept 12 2017

Sept 16 2017

Sept 29 2017

Oct 4 2017

Consulate :

Case Received:

Packet 3 Received:

Medical Completed:

PPD Test Required

for Edona (K2):

Visa Approved:

P/U Visa at Embassy:

POE In Orlando:

Married:

Pristina, Kosovo

Oct 5 2017

Oct 6 2017

Oct 11 2017

Oct 13 2017

Oct 18 2017

Oct 25 2017

Oct 30 2017

Nov 1 2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lesotho
Timeline
48 minutes ago, amishbaby said:

APPROVED!!!!!! 

"Dear Ms. Wenner: 

Congratulations!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, rachied26 said:

So I got frustrated today so contacted customer service. Talked to service representative. They said  Office is currently working on cases filed January 1 2017.  Could not give estimated date your case will be reviewed.  Told me to call back next month. :( it's so annoying! 

This duty phrase...B-)          next 1 January  soon, isn't it? :jest:

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year
29th March          I-129f Sent
6th April                NOA1 Received date
11th April              NOA1 Notice date
14th April              NOA1 Hardcopy
22nd August        NOA2 Approval date
5th September     NVC Received, NVC case#
8th September     Left NVC
11th September   Case Ready
28th September   Medical exam
5th October           Interview
25th October         POE date 
22 December        Wedding Day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.