8,297 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im A may Filer here my fiance filed our petition may 1 and received noa1 hard copy may 13 when do you think we will recieve NOA2

Timeline

I'm eyeing for an NOA2..How I miss my Love so much..all I want is to be with him and start a lifetime together..Well, it's storming hard here in the Philippines currently so more down times and dream times for me..I can't help but cry, how I wish I can hold the person I love the most without needing to separate ways again ever..if you guys here have some updates, please feel free to post, at least it might make me feel better to see some improvements..

-Faye (Philippines)

Edited by Chris2870

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Chris2870 said:

I'm eyeing for an NOA2..How I miss my Love so much..all I want is to be with him and start a lifetime together..Well, it's storming hard here in the Philippines currently so more down times and dream times for me..I can't help but cry, how I wish I can hold the person I love the most without needing to separate ways again ever..if you guys here have some updates, please feel free to post, at least it might make me feel better to see some improvements..

-Faye (Philippines)

Faye! I've been waiting for you to post Chris has always talked about you its nice to have a fellow Filipina in the thread posting besides @Maria124 😊😊😊. Just like you I am also wanting so much to be with my love and is getting frustrated with the process but not wanting to make it hard for Matt since I know it's much more difficult for him being alone so I rarely vent out. Tom there will be a big family gathering in his mom's side and his sister is home from Florida and she was asking me when I will be coming and unfortunately I cannot give her answer. Oh well I hope we will be lucky as @Maria124 in the coming week and praying ther will be approvals for April received date and ours included so we can all finally be with our love. 

Edited by JeniandMatt

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Anna and Bryan said:

Im A may Filer here my fiance filed our petition may 1 and received noa1 hard copy may 13 when do you think we will recieve NOA2

as i see at WAC center , - about 130 ± 10 days...early october....

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year
29th March          I-129f Sent
6th April                NOA1 Received date
11th April              NOA1 Notice date
14th April              NOA1 Hardcopy
22nd August        NOA2 Approval date
5th September     NVC Received, NVC case#
8th September     Left NVC
11th September   Case Ready
28th September   Medical exam
5th October           Interview
25th October         POE date 
22 December        Wedding Day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, PancakeAnnie said:

Thank you. I searched around a thousand cases with USCIS Case Tracker Pro app (Android), but eventually got banned and now can't check my own case. :D

You can install vpn.That will assign you new ip adress.So you will never get blocked by changing your ip adress again & again.

Timeline

Hi everyone!

We are on our 110th days. 04/17

Hopefully all of us get something tomorrow or the other day.

We all just want to be with our love ones. And that is bound to happen very soon.

Hopefully before August end. One day we will wake up with NOA 2 shining.

TBH, I really don't care if I get RFE or noa2 as long as there's movement on our case. I develop anxiety and depression due to this process but it's all worth it.

Good luck to all of US.

Krizia

Philippines

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, bobinna13 said:

Saw this tonight and it filled my heart with sadness.  😔 Ugh... I'm ready to just pack up and move there... I know I'm not alone in hoping that they will get it together and get down on it... for all our sakes... 🙁

Screenshot_20170804-215112.png

Does your receipt number begin with WAC?  If so, change your service center to California Service Center and you'll get an estimate.   You sent your petition to the Texas lockbox,  which is different from the Texas Service Center.  All I-129F petitions since March 2015 have all gone to the CSC.

You'll only put the Texas Service Center in if your receipt number begins with SRC.  

I have a WAC receipt number but for some reason was just transferred to the Texas service center, that's why my timeline states transferred. 

Our Journey:
04/19/2014- Met online
10/2014- Visited Nigeria and he proposed!!!! 
02/28/2015- Sent I-129F petition
03/05/2015- NOA1
09/2015- Visited Nigeria again!!!
10/28/2015- NOA2 (237 day wait at TSC)
11/13/2015- Sent to NVC
11/27/2015- Arrived at Embassy
06/2016- Third visit to Nigeria!
06/15/2016- Interview, given option to file I-601 waiver.
08/16/2016- Waiver submitted (no lawyer).
11/21/2016- Waiver approved with expedite.
01/2017- Embassy requested interview. 
04/2017- Fourth visit to Nigeria.  K1 officially denied. 
04/25/2017- NOA1 for 2nd K1.
07/27/2017- Case transferred to TSC.
11/17/2017- Case transferred back to CSC.
01/16/2018- NOA2!! (266 day wait)
03/08/2018- Interview (AP)
05/03/2018- VISA APPROVAL!!!
05/14/2018- Visa issued
05/18/2018- Visa picked up
05/25/2018- HE'S HOME!!! 💙💙💙

God has given me a great knowledgebase through research and other members here on VJ.  Please do not hesitate to reach out if I can be of any assistance to you! 

6 hours ago, Chris2870 said:

Don't forget OFW's must get police clearances from every country you have lived in for 6 months or more. some take way too long so don't delay;)  God Bless you both and good luck

thankYou so Much. iLL request for a Police clearance. by this week.. im really planning to go home October. soni have it will give me enough time. ☺️

4 hours ago, JeniandMatt said:

Faye! I've been waiting for you to post Chris has always talked about you its nice to have a fellow Filipina in the thread posting besides @Maria124 😊😊😊. Just like you I am also wanting so much to be with my love and is getting frustrated with the process but not wanting to make it hard for Matt since I know it's much more difficult for him being alone so I rarely vent out. Tom there will be a big family gathering in his mom's side and his sister is home from Florida and she was asking me when I will be coming and unfortunately I cannot give her answer. Oh well I hope we will be lucky as @Maria124 in the coming week and praying ther will be approvals for April received date and ours included so we can all finally be with our love. 

Praying for you both.. ☺️ GoodLuck on our Journey. not mentioning mine is a little shaky and rough but still hoping everything will turn out right and we will surpass this.. ☺️🙏

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Maria124 said:

Praying for you both.. ☺️ GoodLuck on our Journey. not mentioning mine is a little shaky and rough but still hoping everything will turn out right and we will surpass this.. ☺️🙏

Thank you! Just hang on there and everything will turn out fine. God might have just given you a tap in the back 😊.  He wanted you say you are in the right route that is why you're Noa2 was adjudicated before USCIS received the withdrawal letter 😉 so hang on there 😊😊😊

Edited by JeniandMatt

2 hours ago, Unshakable Faith said:

Does your receipt number begin with WAC?  If so, change your service center to California Service Center and you'll get an estimate.   You sent your petition to the Texas lockbox,  which is different from the Texas Service Center.  All I-129F petitions since March 2015 have all gone to the CSC.

You'll only put the Texas Service Center in if your receipt number begins with SRC.  

I have a WAC receipt number but for some reason was just transferred to the Texas service center, that's why my timeline states transferred. 

Ah.  See that I didn't know.  However, it has been giving me dates this whole time until now.  Thank you though cuz I had no clue :)

2 hours ago, JeniandMatt said:

Thank you! Just hang on there and everything will turn out fine. God might have just given you a tap in the back 😊.  He wanted you say you are in the right route that is why you're Noa2 was adjudicated before USCIS received the withdrawal letter 😉 so hang on there 😊😊😊

ohh thats so Nice to hear. i am really hoping for that one.. ☺️ 🙏🙏🙏 praying so hard that they acknowledge us Voiding the Withdrawal 😔

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, bobinna13 said:

Ah.  See that I didn't know.  However, it has been giving me dates this whole time until now.  Thank you though cuz I had no clue :)

Your:)

K1 Visa

Event Date
Service Center : California Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2017-04-21
I-129F NOA1 : 2017-04-28
I-129F RFE(s) :  
RFE Reply(s) :  
I-129F NOA2 :  
NVC Received :  
Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned :  
NVC Left :  
Consulate Received :  
Packet 3 Received :  
Packet 3 Sent :  
Packet 4 Received :  
Interview Date :  
Interview Result :  
Second Interview
(If Required):

Second Interview Result:  
Visa Received :  
US Entry :  
Marriage :  
Comments :  
Processing
Estimates/Stats :
Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between August 29, 2017 and September 5, 2017*. 

If this date range has passed or your application is past due per USCIS processing times then you should consider calling the USCIS to inquire on your petition. If you have been approved please update your timeline.

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year
29th March          I-129f Sent
6th April                NOA1 Received date
11th April              NOA1 Notice date
14th April              NOA1 Hardcopy
22nd August        NOA2 Approval date
5th September     NVC Received, NVC case#
8th September     Left NVC
11th September   Case Ready
28th September   Medical exam
5th October           Interview
25th October         POE date 
22 December        Wedding Day

1 minute ago, Tatiana&D.S. said:

Your:)

K1 Visa

Event Date
Service Center : California Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2017-04-21
I-129F NOA1 : 2017-04-28
I-129F RFE(s) :  
RFE Reply(s) :  
I-129F NOA2 :  
NVC Received :  
Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned :  
NVC Left :  
Consulate Received :  
Packet 3 Received :  
Packet 3 Sent :  
Packet 4 Received :  
Interview Date :  
Interview Result :  
Second Interview
(If Required):

Second Interview Result:  
Visa Received :  
US Entry :  
Marriage :  
Comments :  
Processing
Estimates/Stats :
Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between August 29, 2017 and September 5, 2017*. 

If this date range has passed or your application is past due per USCIS processing times then you should consider calling the USCIS to inquire on your petition. If you have been approved please update your timeline.

Yeah after they pointed out the WAC thing and I switched it I saw that.  Thank u :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.