8,297 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, LabOz said:

Are you able to show employment or income at a short notice as you are required to provide proof of support when doing K-1. If your gal is from the Philippines then they might not ask for it until AOS

We're both in the philippines for now. I'm currently living here due to some circumstances. I filed from here as well. I will be having my sister as a co sponsor.

Oh and I'm a woman 😂 my beneficiary is a man.

Edited by Sallysyrup

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Hey guys, I know the reply to this is somewhere in this forum. What is the number to call to ask for status of NoA2? and what is the numbering of the key path options that you need to made in order to have a tier 2 rep calling back?

Cheers,

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
4 minutes ago, CE and JR said:

Hey guys, I know the reply to this is somewhere in this forum. What is the number to call to ask for status of NoA2? and what is the numbering of the key path options that you need to made in order to have a tier 2 rep calling back?

Cheers,

Thanks

The number is 1 (800) 375 - 5283

Push 1 For English and then either 5 or 7. I think Someone said they were told not to push 5 again. 7 If i remember correctly is inquire about a case.

Make sure if you call to "insist" a tier 2 officer. Everybody knows they will try to tell you about normal processing times being February and all that fun stuff. Try to ask tier 2 if you have been assigned an officer, and go from their.

Good Luck!

Edited by An&In
This space was intentionally left bank

Timeline
2 minutes ago, An&In said:

Make sure if you call to "insist" a tier 2 officer. Everybody knows they will try to tell you about normal processing times being February and all that fun stuff. Try to ask tier 2 if you have been assigned an officer, and go from their.

Good Luck!

thanks

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mike & Tuyen said:

Do you have skype?  You can get a virtual U.S. phone number that they would be able to call you back on.  When I traveled a lot, that's what I did.  it's around 5 bucks for a year.

Oh hi. I had one before but maybe I could make a new one. I didn't know I could do that! That gave me some hope. Thanks so much! I'll try that later on. 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Estibaliz said:

Case IN TRANSIT :)

Already resenting Monday being a holiday :P

Congrats gurl! :)

One day more..One day less..One day closer

04/17/2017 - I-129 packet sent

04/19/2017 - I-129 packet delivered

04/20/2017 - NOA1 - Received text/email

04/24/2017 - NOA1 - Notice Date

04/25/2017 - Cheque Encashment

04/28/2017 - NOA1 - Received hardcopy

09/19/2017 - NOA2 - Approved (notice from USCIS website)

09/18/2017 - NOA2 - Approved date from hardcopy

09/21/2017 - NOA2 - Received hardcopy

10/03/2017 - MCN Available

10/10-11/2017 - SLEC medical done (MCN CEAC status "AT NVC")

10/11/2017 - MCN CEAC status changed to "IN TRANSIT"

10/12/2017 - MCN CEAC status changed to READY

10/16/2017 VISA APPROVED!!!

10/18/2017 VISA ISSUED!!!

10/21/2017 VISA ON HAND

10/30/2017 CFO seminar

11/10/2017 Fly to USA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
21 minutes ago, An&In said:

Push 1 For English and then either 5 or 7. I think Someone said they were told not to push 5 again. 7 If i remember correctly is inquire about a case.

Good Luck!

I think the 5 and 7 are for the NVC, and I think it was @Estibaliz who first mentioned it and should be able to confirm that. @CE and JR I think that you will need to press 1, 2, 2. Definitely listen to the prompts though. I called earlier today and I'm pretty sure it was 1, 2, 2. I definitely didn't touch a 5 or 7 though and got through to Tier 2, but yes, you'll definitely need to insist on speaking to Tier 2.

Timeline
21 minutes ago, CE and JR said:

thanks

134 days called not that helpfull employee and the case hasn't been assigned yet to an officer. He says needs to wait and wait until pass 5 months to call back

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
Just now, A_F said:

I think the 5 and 7 are for the NVC, and I think it was @Estibaliz who first mentioned it and should be able to confirm that. @CE and JR I think that you will need to press 1, 2, 2. Definitely listen to the prompts though. I called earlier today and I'm pretty sure it was 1, 2, 2. I definitely didn't touch a 5 or 7 though and got through to Tier 2, but yes, you'll definitely need to insist on speaking to Tier 2.

@CE and JR

Yes, that seems familiar now. Thank you for the correction. 

4 minutes ago, CE and JR said:

134 days called not that helpfull employee and the case hasn't been assigned yet to an officer. He says needs to wait and wait until pass 5 months to call back

This just makes me angry.. i don't understand how they need 5 months +..

Timeline
9 minutes ago, CE and JR said:

WHAT???? wait until pass 5 months to call back???? :( 

If that is the case, isn't it beyond the normal processing time?

One day more..One day less..One day closer

04/17/2017 - I-129 packet sent

04/19/2017 - I-129 packet delivered

04/20/2017 - NOA1 - Received text/email

04/24/2017 - NOA1 - Notice Date

04/25/2017 - Cheque Encashment

04/28/2017 - NOA1 - Received hardcopy

09/19/2017 - NOA2 - Approved (notice from USCIS website)

09/18/2017 - NOA2 - Approved date from hardcopy

09/21/2017 - NOA2 - Received hardcopy

10/03/2017 - MCN Available

10/10-11/2017 - SLEC medical done (MCN CEAC status "AT NVC")

10/11/2017 - MCN CEAC status changed to "IN TRANSIT"

10/12/2017 - MCN CEAC status changed to READY

10/16/2017 VISA APPROVED!!!

10/18/2017 VISA ISSUED!!!

10/21/2017 VISA ON HAND

10/30/2017 CFO seminar

11/10/2017 Fly to USA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
1 minute ago, _Mia_ said:

This just makes me angry.. i don't understand how they need 5 months +..

9 minutes ago, CE and JR said:

1 minute ago, etteniMTtocs said:

WHAT???? wait until pass 5 months to call back???? :( 

If that is the case, isn't it beyond the normal processing time?

I've called once per week the past three weeks and haven't been told anything remotely similar to that. I think it' just a scare tactic on their part. If you're not assigned an adjudicator yet, though, @CE and JR, it might be best to give it a little time before calling back and try not to stress about it for now.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, A_F said:

I've called once per week the past three weeks and haven't been told anything remotely similar to that. I think it' just a scare tactic on their part. If you're not assigned an adjudicator yet, though, @CE and JR, it might be best to give it a little time before calling back and try not to stress about it for now.

5 months from NoA1 we are currently at about 4.5 months

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.