dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2017

933 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Just an update, my wife finished her medical for the US embassy in Kiev.  It took about 2 hours and was quite busy but everything seemed to go well. There was some debate at one window that her passport photos were too small but at the next window where they attach the photos and a different person she said they were fine and attached them.  So she picks up the paper work tomorrow around 3 her time and then about 3 weeks to the interview.  

Fingers crossed 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
9 hours ago, R and KJ said:

hoping for a smooth and speedy remaining process. wishing you best of luck, 

my medical would be in 5 days! 

nope, only photocopy of financial documents, BUT bring ORIGINAL civil documents, 

if you work more or stayed more than 6 months in other country, get police clearance from them, if the police clearance you submitted when sending the packet is now expired, do get an updated one. 

we received an email regarding the documents needed on the interview, might as well check your email, they might send you an email any day now

Thank you

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Kate_ said:

Hi guys! Any exciting news about scheduled interview appointments today?

you still didn't get a date? How is your son doing?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Just now, tafachua said:

you still didn't get a date? How is your son doing?

no, no date yet... :( we are decided to wait one month and than proceed with the surgery here in Russia, we are looking for a good doctor so far...

our lawyer suggested to do a nonimmigrant visa for me to travel for surgery, but this means that I will need to leave as soon as the surgery is done and leave a toddler in recovery period with a full-time working father (and the baby knows him only by the internet) to finish the process here that can take up to 3-4 months....

Good luck with your upcoming interview! Fingers crossed!

3 hours ago, Wizzle said:

Case Complete date.... This is the date NVC complete your case " and ready to ship to your country embassy for interview.

Hope this helps....

Haha nono sorry for the misunderstanding. I was asking Mike what his CC date was not what it stood for. Thanks though^^

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kate_ said:

no, no date yet... :( we are decided to wait one month and than proceed with the surgery here in Russia, we are looking for a good doctor so far...

our lawyer suggested to do a nonimmigrant visa for me to travel for surgery, but this means that I will need to leave as soon as the surgery is done and leave a toddler in recovery period with a full-time working father (and the baby knows him only by the internet) to finish the process here that can take up to 3-4 months....

Good luck with your upcoming interview! Fingers crossed!

Thank you ! I hope they give you early June interview !

1 minute ago, Ulovelexy said:

Sorry I submitted it twice. I called and they told me that they don't know if any dates from June is being given or yet. Ugh. 

i know they told me the same thing it is so -_- this wait  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.