dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2017

933 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, randie19 said:

I call April 20.

is you case complete? are you going to call today to see if have schedule the interview for you. im also waiting for them start the scheduling 

2 minutes ago, maria betances said:

is you case complete? are you going to call today to see if have schedule the interview for you. im also waiting for them start the scheduling 

The case was completed on April 13, I call today but no interview is on my case. But I will call tomorrow again. How about you? 

3 minutes ago, randie19 said:

The case was completed on April 13, I call today but no interview is on my case. But I will call tomorrow again. How about you? 

i call this today too. and the REP told they will start shortly. going to back again after 1pm since DR is last country they start scheduling 

Just now, maria betances said:

i call this today too. and the REP told they will start shortly. going to back again after 1pm since DR is last country they start scheduling 

Are you serious DR is the last one?  Wow, I will do the same call after 1 pm.

2 minutes ago, randie19 said:

Are you serious DR is the last one?  Wow, I will do the same call after 1 pm.

just they last one to send what date they have available

Just now, maria betances said:

just they last one to send what date they have available

That is crazy hopefully they will have interview for us.

Just now, randie19 said:

That is crazy hopefully they will have interview for us.

keep me posted when you call  please. they are several people from DR  waiting 

3 minutes ago, maria betances said:

keep me posted when you call  please. they are several people from DR  waiting 

OK I will. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Thesmiths2016 said:

You have similar dates to mine. My file was ready at embassy on 21st, interview scheduled 24th April, and interview on the same date as you.  I had an expedite at the embassy level too (but went through normal processing at NVC) .  All the best for your interview!  I just did my medical today. 

Thank you 😊 Good Luck to you too !

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I have a question my wife and I have interview just wondering about my stepdaughter I have not received or been asked for any supporting documents regarding custody matters she has not seen her father  At all ever but does anybody know if they require ask for any kind of evidence of the father I know when we got our passports we had to show legal paperwork where he wasAt all ever but does anybody know if they require ask for any kind of evidence of the father I know when we got our passports we had to show legal paperwork where he was

4 minutes ago, Mike vowell said:

I have a question my wife and I have interview just wondering about my stepdaughter I have not received or been asked for any supporting documents regarding custody matters she has not seen her father  At all ever but does anybody know if they require ask for any kind of evidence of the father I know when we got our passports we had to show legal paperwork where he wasAt all ever but does anybody know if they require ask for any kind of evidence of the father I know when we got our passports we had to show legal paperwork where he was

Hello!

I don't have the answer to your question, I'm sorry. However, if it was me, I'd take all the documents regarding him with me, just in case.

Good luck! :)

Scan Date: 01/26

CC: 04/06

Interview Date: Pending

1 hour ago, Mike vowell said:

My wife wasn't asked for any additional paperwork concerning the biological father. My stepson is 12 and the father isn't listed on the birth certificate. My wife told me they asked my stepson on one question at the interview. They asked him what state he would be living in. 

This was the embassy in Manila.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.