dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2017

933 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Mbha88 said:

Case completed on 4/20, haven't received any e-mail from NVC.  And status is still "AT NVC".  When will nvc status change and what will be new status? 

It will say "Ready".

CR-1 Visa Timeline

USCIS

7/27/2016: I-130 mailed.

8/02/2016: NOA1.

2/17/2017: NOA2.

2/24/2017: I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

3/03/2017:  I-130 received.

3/09/2017: Case # and invoice # received, AOS and IV fees paid.

3/16/2017: DS-260 submitted; AOS and IV packets sent with EP.

4/06/2017: Case complete.

Consulate

4/15/2017: Interview email (P4).

5/09/2017: Medical.

5/15/2017: Interview.

5/19/2017: Visa in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

5/20/2017: POE.

6/10/2017: Green card received.

7/05/2017: SSN card received (had to apply in person).  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifting Conditions

4/19/2019: Filed I-751

5/01/2019: NOA (CSC)

7/22/2019: Case transferred to National Benefits Center

12/20/2019: Biometrics Appointment

2/12/2020: Interview Date

17 minutes ago, Mbha88 said:

Case completed on 4/20, haven't received any e-mail from NVC.  And status is still "AT NVC".  When will nvc status change and what will be new status? 

Once an interview is scheduled NVC will forward it to the embassy where your interview will take place.  

Next status will show "IN TRANSIT".  Once the embassy receives it will show "READY".  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, lsu_mike said:

Once an interview is scheduled NVC will forward it to the embassy where your interview will take place.  

Next status will show "IN TRANSIT".  Once the embassy receives it will show "READY".  

Do I have to call NVC to find out if it has been scheduled or it will take time?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cyprus
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Mbha88 said:

Mine took 1 week for the email and then another week for the interview assignment. The new status will be in transit but only after interview assignment.

22 minutes ago, Mbha88 said:

Do I have to call NVC to find out if it has been scheduled or it will take time?

I would call at the end of each day to see if an appt has been scheduled cause it takes about a week to get the email once they do make it.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
Just wanted to share good news. My husband's CR-1 visa was approved today!

He waited approximately 2.5 hours. They first called him up and asked for supporting documents...passport, marriage certificate, police certificate, birth certificate, 2016 tax return and W-2, proof of relationship (life insurance, wedding invitation, engagement album, wedding album, Honeymoon plane ticket receipts, honeymoon photos, facebook relationship, many photos with our family and friends (initially asked for whatsapp chat logs, but since we live together in Turkey we didn't provide that. My husband told the consular officer we have a lot of other proof). A second consular officer called him later and asked the following questions:
1. How did you meet?
2. What is your job?
3. When/Where did you get married? (we got married in Turkey) Who from your wife's family came to the wedding.
4. Where will you live in the United States

Like most of the other interviews it was about 5 mins and the consular officer was very friendly. They didn't ask for a lot of the other documents we sent to NVC. My husband said he could see the NVC file when he provided the supporting documents and maybe that is why they didn't ask for the other documents.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Post NVC question: I was curious if anyone has checked there 3 N/A's after having received interview date and status read Ready ..unnn I went back and I seen the magical 3rd N/A turn back into Paid again ..thoughts? 

55 minutes ago, sparker42 said:

Post NVC question: I was curious if anyone has checked there 3 N/A's after having received interview date and status read Ready ..unnn I went back and I seen the magical 3rd N/A turn back into Paid again ..thoughts? 

Hello!

Mine changed back after receiving the interview date, too. However, I know it's at the embassy already, so I guess it's the way the system works.

Good luck! :)

Scan Date: 01/26

CC: 04/06

Interview Date: Pending

1 hour ago, sparker42 said:

Mine did also. 

6 minutes ago, lsu_mike said:

Mine did also. 

Same here.

CR-1 Visa Timeline

USCIS

7/27/2016: I-130 mailed.

8/02/2016: NOA1.

2/17/2017: NOA2.

2/24/2017: I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

3/03/2017:  I-130 received.

3/09/2017: Case # and invoice # received, AOS and IV fees paid.

3/16/2017: DS-260 submitted; AOS and IV packets sent with EP.

4/06/2017: Case complete.

Consulate

4/15/2017: Interview email (P4).

5/09/2017: Medical.

5/15/2017: Interview.

5/19/2017: Visa in hand.

USA

5/20/2017: POE.

6/10/2017: Green card received.

7/05/2017: SSN card received (had to apply in person).  

Lifting Conditions

4/19/2019: Filed I-751

5/01/2019: NOA (CSC)

7/22/2019: Case transferred to National Benefits Center

12/20/2019: Biometrics Appointment

2/12/2020: Interview Date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cyprus
Timeline
6 hours ago, sparker42 said:

Mine changed also but status still says in transit.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, sparker42 said:

it is normal don't worry,Nvc will email that your case is completed soon or you can just call them to confirm case complete too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
On 4/24/2017 at 3:44 AM, Thesmiths2016 said:

Oh my gosh my interview just got scheduled for next tuesday 4th May!! (8 days away).  So much to do!  Trying to book my medical asap and also get a new police certificate as mine was valid for 6 months and just expired.  
My heart is racing! In a good way :-)  My husband will still have to leave before me as he has to be in the states by the 7th May, but at least I won't be far behind!

Congratulations! That was quite fast 😊

Mine was expedited April 6 and file status is ready, but still haven't gotten a date😩 I have sent them two emails and they managed to reply back only the first 😩. Does it affect the case if I sent them multiple enquiries? How did you go about it?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.