dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2017

933 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Annmar said:

School record and baptismal record? That's strange.... Were those paper on the checklist for items to take to the interview? 

Nope

Today our status on CEAC changed to "Ready"!

CR-1 Visa Timeline

USCIS

7/27/2016: I-130 mailed.

8/02/2016: NOA1.

2/17/2017: NOA2.

2/24/2017: I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

3/03/2017:  I-130 received.

3/09/2017: Case # and invoice # received, AOS and IV fees paid.

3/16/2017: DS-260 submitted; AOS and IV packets sent with EP.

4/06/2017: Case complete.

Consulate

4/15/2017: Interview email (P4).

5/09/2017: Medical.

5/15/2017: Interview.

5/19/2017: Visa in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

5/20/2017: POE.

6/10/2017: Green card received.

7/05/2017: SSN card received (had to apply in person).  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifting Conditions

4/19/2019: Filed I-751

5/01/2019: NOA (CSC)

7/22/2019: Case transferred to National Benefits Center

12/20/2019: Biometrics Appointment

2/12/2020: Interview Date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
10 hours ago, Lena15 said:

Just spoke to a rep( NVC)..She said they are done scheduling for May interview.... Scheduling for  June interview starts today and it is possible I get scheduled today so should call back to follow up as well...CC on 20th March 2017.... Praying I get scheduled soon🙏

We were told the same thing too except he told us that June scheduling begins at the end of the month. Hoping that those of us who didn't get May interviews will get for early June!

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 minutes ago, BB&JB said:

We were told the same thing too except he told us that June scheduling begins at the end of the month. Hoping that those of us who didn't get May interviews will get for early June!

That's just sad. Wonder how NVC does the scheduling, as i had someone with the same CC as mine in the same embassy got scheduled for May.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
36 minutes ago, TeeA10 said:

That's just sad. Wonder how NVC does the scheduling, as i had someone with the same CC as mine in the same embassy got scheduled for May.

Don't worry too much, June scheduling is just a week away.

Timeline
Just now, aduragbemi said:

Don't worry too much, June scheduling is just a week away.

I guess...... thanks for the encouragement. I had really hoped we would be able to travel end of May. I've booked summer school and all for the kids.....

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
19 minutes ago, TeeA10 said:

I guess...... thanks for the encouragement. I had really hoped we would be able to travel end of May. I've booked summer school and all for the kids.....

Well from what I have seen and heard is end of month and  beginning of the month is when the consulate send the NVC the opening dates for interview ,, then they. Start scheduling at the end of the month and all away up to about the middle of  following month .

Cc on 3/31 received interview date by phone on 4/12 

Anyone else with an interview date overwhelmed by interview preparation haha? Trying to find time in the day to plan the trip to the embassy, hotel, searching for flights to the US, making sure all the paperwork is there etc. :wacko:

CR-1 Visa Timeline

USCIS

7/27/2016: I-130 mailed.

8/02/2016: NOA1.

2/17/2017: NOA2.

2/24/2017: I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

3/03/2017:  I-130 received.

3/09/2017: Case # and invoice # received, AOS and IV fees paid.

3/16/2017: DS-260 submitted; AOS and IV packets sent with EP.

4/06/2017: Case complete.

Consulate

4/15/2017: Interview email (P4).

5/09/2017: Medical.

5/15/2017: Interview.

5/19/2017: Visa in hand.

USA

5/20/2017: POE.

6/10/2017: Green card received.

7/05/2017: SSN card received (had to apply in person).  

Lifting Conditions

4/19/2019: Filed I-751

5/01/2019: NOA (CSC)

7/22/2019: Case transferred to National Benefits Center

12/20/2019: Biometrics Appointment

2/12/2020: Interview Date

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mike vowell said:

Well from what I have seen and heard is end of month and  beginning of the month is when the consulate send the NVC the opening dates for interview ,, then they. Start scheduling at the end of the month and all away up to about the middle of  following month .

Cc on 3/31 received interview date by phone on 4/12 

Thanks for the comment. That's usually how it works, but April was just really weird and all over the place, with the lull and then sudden scheduling, ideally our CC of March 20 should have been scheduled now, but oh well....

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 minutes ago, cordoba2015 said:

Anyone else with an interview date overwhelmed by interview preparation haha? Trying to find time in the day to plan the trip to the embassy, hotel, searching for flights to the US, making sure all the paperwork is there etc. :wacko:

Yes it can be  nightmare ,, luckily I had a lawyer so all of my paperwork is in order only thing we are missing a police report which we have to travel eight hours for ,, but other then that I think we are good but  nervous hoping and praying we have everything  lol

Congratulations to everyone who got scheduled for their interview last week and all of your who just received your case complete. I wish you all tons of luck in getting your visa approval and scheduled an interview. 

CC March-07 - No interview scheduled.

Called about an hour ago, was told they have stopped scheduling for May and will begin scheduling June interviews the first week of May. Good luck everyone. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cyprus
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mike vowell said:

Yes it can be  nightmare ,, luckily I had a lawyer so all of my paperwork is in order only thing we are missing a police report which we have to travel eight hours for ,, but other then that I think we are good but  nervous hoping and praying we have everything  lol

2 hours ago, cordoba2015 said:

I too had a lawyer (best money spent on this process hands down) and the only thing pending is the medical exam and additional evidence of relationship since the time we had filed. I have also asked the hubby to provide me with his 2016 tax return as additional financial support evidence in case they ask for it. Thankfully my country is super small so travel times are short! I will be taking my green binder with me (color coded for a reason :D)! 

Hi all - new to this thread. 

We have an interview date at the US Embassy in London, England. I'm wondering how to access the interview calendar to take advantage of cancelled appointments? My date is currently 26th May, but obviously I'd love to jump in on an earlier one.

Joe

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 hours ago, TeeA10 said:

I believe interviews for EB cases, are different, than Marriage  and Family.  I am waiting also, and most who got their CC after me, have their appointments already. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Isaaq said:

I believe interviews for EB cases, are different, than Marriage  and Family.  I am waiting also, and most who got their CC after me, have their appointments already. 

I doubt this is right though, as i know a number of EB cases, some of them on here, with interview dates scheduled as well, as well. Anyways, shouldn't it be based on priority dates, mine is current (April 2015), as EB5 cases are always current too, So IDK.....

What's your CC date?

Edited by TeeA10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.