dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2017

933 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Kate_ said:

Thanks)) Congrats on your upcoming baby!

We also tried to expedite the process: our 1,5 year old son needs a major surgery ASAP, here in Russia they cut open, and in the USA it is a minimum invasive surgery, BUT for Russian embassy it was not enough reason. So for now we decided to wait (under doctor's supervision) because with possible complications of the surgery we could not fit into 6 months visa window... All this drag me into severe depression, and every day checking my email and calling NVC just killing me.....

Am so sorry to know that Kate, please be strong, we will be able to finish this stage and you will be with your husband with your baby the soonest. May your baby get well the soonest

ROC

March 3, 2019    90 days window open

March 12, 2019. Package sent via USPS Priority Mail

March 15, 2019  12:08PM Delivered as per USPS Tracking / USCIS website too

March 21, 2019  Text message from USCIS - MSC****

March 21, 2019  cashed check

March 25, 2019 received NOA I-797,  extension letter, notice date 03/20/2019

April 5, 2019 received biometrics schedule 

April 19, 2019 biometric schedule

June 5, 2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

Sept 29, 2020 received letter of appointment for interview]

Oct 7, 2020 interview - approved (uscis tracker saya new card is being produced)

Oct 8 , 2020 - uscis updated to Case Completed

Oct 12, 2020 - received hardcopy - NOA case completed
Oct 13 2020 - card was mailed to me expected delivery Oct 19

Oct 16, 2020 - received 10yr Expiration - GC 

N-400 Honolulu Office

April 04, 2021 - filed online paid using CC

April 05, 2021 - online says notice was emailed, biometric reuse 

April 12, 2021 - received the hard copy of notice and biometric reuse

May 21, 2021 - online update, interview scheduled

June 28, 2021 - interview and ceremony Approved

I just called, no waiting time, the very polite rep, said, i have no interview date yet, 

but most likely to get a May interview, as they are still scheduling it

hoping we all  get May interview date

ROC

March 3, 2019    90 days window open

March 12, 2019. Package sent via USPS Priority Mail

March 15, 2019  12:08PM Delivered as per USPS Tracking / USCIS website too

March 21, 2019  Text message from USCIS - MSC****

March 21, 2019  cashed check

March 25, 2019 received NOA I-797,  extension letter, notice date 03/20/2019

April 5, 2019 received biometrics schedule 

April 19, 2019 biometric schedule

June 5, 2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

Sept 29, 2020 received letter of appointment for interview]

Oct 7, 2020 interview - approved (uscis tracker saya new card is being produced)

Oct 8 , 2020 - uscis updated to Case Completed

Oct 12, 2020 - received hardcopy - NOA case completed
Oct 13 2020 - card was mailed to me expected delivery Oct 19

Oct 16, 2020 - received 10yr Expiration - GC 

N-400 Honolulu Office

April 04, 2021 - filed online paid using CC

April 05, 2021 - online says notice was emailed, biometric reuse 

April 12, 2021 - received the hard copy of notice and biometric reuse

May 21, 2021 - online update, interview scheduled

June 28, 2021 - interview and ceremony Approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Kate_ said:

We also tried to expedite the process: our 1,5 year old son needs a major surgery ASAP, here in Russia they cut open, and in the USA it is a minimum invasive surgery, BUT for Russian embassy it was not enough reason. So for now we decided to wait (under doctor's supervision) because with possible complications of the surgery we could not fit into 6 months visa window... All this drag me into severe depression, and every day checking my email and calling NVC just killing me.....

Awww Hun, hang in there!!!! Such a shame that the Russian embassy havent expedited your case, as clearly this is a reason to why. I'm so sorry...  I genuinely hope and pray that your little boy gets his operation and gets better soon! May God make it easy for you.. hang in there hun, and offload on your visa journey familia if ever you need to!!! :wub:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 minutes ago, R and KJ said:

I just called, no waiting time, the very polite rep, said, i have no interview date yet, 

This just seems so crazy ,, all these different reports ,, wonder if they are just telling what we want to here or what we don't want to here ,, since Monday I have been told no more interviews and yes we are still scheduling 🙄

Timeline
Just now, Mike vowell said:

This just seems so crazy ,, all these different reports ,, wonder if they are just telling what we want to here or what we don't want to here ,, since Monday I have been told no more interviews and yes we are still scheduling 🙄

I will call in a while so they have time to work and I will call at end of day 

50 minutes ago, Kate_ said:

Sorry to hear this. I hope you get a date soon. Praying for your sons health and for yours. Hang in there, I know how tiring and long it is, God Willing you will all be in the US soon. I hope for your sons surgery to be easy and he recovers quickly in the US. (L)

43 minutes ago, R and KJ said:

Hoping you get one too! I'm sure you will any day now. :wub:

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

Hoping you get one too! I'm sure you will any day now. :wub:

Just called nothing 😂🙄😬 ,, she said at end of month they start scheduling ,,, I said well are they still scheduling for may she said yes they still schedule some all the way through the month ,, I think here's the bottom line ,, if you do not here anything this week we are looking at end of month and beginning of next month for June ,, so many people out there waiting and at this point depending on your embassy if there full or not ,, my embassy has high traffick every month Cuidad Juarez Mexico ,, I have seen people post they got a notice middle of the month for interview but I think they are the ones with a lucky lottery number lol ,, not trying to disappoint anyone but I think at this point we just need to settle in till end of the month ,,. Trust me I will still be calling two times a day this week but after that I will Waite it's only couple weeks away ,, at least that's what I keep telling myself ,. I will be going crazy waiting because I hate waiting ,, I am one of lucky ones I get to be with my wife a lot since I'm only 8 hrs car ride away ,, I feel for the ones that can not see each other for long periods of time ,, Any ways this is just my thinking 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kate_ said:

Thank you for your good wishes.

I'm really sorry that happend . I really do ! I hope you and your son stay strong and have a speedy interview.BTW , did you attach and send your son's medical evidences with the request? I have seen a couple of cases getting approved upon their second expedite request (i.e after getting denied the first time). It won't hurt if you try again. 

Edited by tafachua

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

Hey everybody. I know I've been a bit quiet lately, but I've been busy and a lot has just been happening. I hope you are all well.

I called NVC yesterday, although I was going to wait until today and call. Nonetheless, I called and was told no interview date scheduled.

I decided last night to send an expedite request based on safety reasons, as the situation here isn't good and now we're under Marshal Law once again. 

I just hope they accept the request. 

Congratulations to everyone who recently got scheduled, and those who've had a successful interview. :dance: All of you who are waiting for an interview appointment are all in my prayers. I feel for all of you and understand how stressful and tiring it is to keep waiting for an interview date. Hang in there, we're all almost done with this mess! So soon we will all be reunited with our families.(L)

Good Luck Amy. InshAllah your request goes through and you get an interview quick.

We have an interview date the end of May!!  Husband doesn't want me puting the exact date. Cc April 4th call everyone and good luck!!

Timeline

Called 20 minutes ago no interview yet :(

I asked him if they are still scheduling for May and he rudely said " Maam... they schedule interviews throughout the month ( which isn't true ) . It also depends on availability of countries bla bla bla you will get an email blaaaa "

On the bright side its HUMP day !! closer to the weekend eh ?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Velazquezmexico said:

We have an interview date the end of May!!  Husband doesn't want me puting the exact date. Cc April 4th call everyone and good luck!!

omg !! did you call ? did you just call?

I am so sorry. I meant to add congratulations and yay to the post too !

GOT A LIL TOO EXCITED.:jest:

Edited by Zebracakex

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.