dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2017

933 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Just called NVC with no waiting time :D, but received identical answers to your questions 1 and 3 :(

They said that they still do scheduling for May, but she wasn't able to say how long the spots for May will be available...

My CC date is 03/21...

7 hours ago, R and KJ said:

okay so i called thrice, EST

the first call was answered by a rep named j**, he seemed so strict, EST 11:22PM  (total call duration  6 minutes -  waiting for 5 mins)

so i asked if we have an interview date, he said "no", have you guys started scheduling for the month of May "i wouldn't know"

are there slots for May "i still wouldn't know" we will email you once we have a schedule for you. thank you" then  busy tone.

second call rep M***y (same questions) Total call duration 8 minutes EST 11:31PM

"unfortunately, there is no schedule for interview yet"

"i can not check that"

"we have your contact details, we will email you once you have your schedule, good night"

third call, EST 11:48PM (no waiting time)  was answered by a very polite rep, named J***  but his answer just broke my heart

"no interview schedule yet. but you are in line to be scheduled soon"

"we started scheduling for the month of May last week, and stopped scheduling this week"

"am sorry to tell you, but there is no more slot for you for the month of May"

(but i suppose it's for manila embassy) i hope is just mistaken :cry::clock::crying:

but am still trying to be positive, everything happens for a reason, maybe, there are some stuffs i need to finish.

I HOPE..

anyway, am hoping you guys could hear great news and you guys will not be disheartened by the call i made.

and my suggestion is to call few minutes before they close and few minutes after they opened 

(checked my call logs, and noticed that there are no waiting time or very minimal minutes of waiting during those times)

Edited by Kate_

I just called about an hour ago. I always call the minute NVC opens to avoid having to hold on the line. Nothing yet for us. I was told they could still schedule interviews all the way through the third week of the month. I will call back in 23 hours.

Edited by cordoba2015

CR-1 Visa Timeline

USCIS

7/27/2016: I-130 mailed.

8/02/2016: NOA1.

2/17/2017: NOA2.

2/24/2017: I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

3/03/2017:  I-130 received.

3/09/2017: Case # and invoice # received, AOS and IV fees paid.

3/16/2017: DS-260 submitted; AOS and IV packets sent with EP.

4/06/2017: Case complete.

Consulate

4/15/2017: Interview email (P4).

5/09/2017: Medical.

5/15/2017: Interview.

5/19/2017: Visa in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

5/20/2017: POE.

6/10/2017: Green card received.

7/05/2017: SSN card received (had to apply in person).  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifting Conditions

4/19/2019: Filed I-751

5/01/2019: NOA (CSC)

7/22/2019: Case transferred to National Benefits Center

12/20/2019: Biometrics Appointment

2/12/2020: Interview Date

34 minutes ago, Kate_ said:

Just called NVC with no waiting time :D, but received identical answers to your questions 1 and 3 :(

They said that they still do scheduling for May, but she wasn't able to say how long the spots for May will be available...

My CC date is 03/21...

4 minutes ago, cordoba2015 said:

I just called about an hour ago. I always call the minute NVC opens to avoid having to hold on the line. Nothing yet for us. I was told they could still schedule interviews all the way through the third week of the month. I will call back in 23 hours.

Thank you guys for the update, won't be calling today.. 

i will hold on to what the reps told you guys, and will just continue to pray.. :whistle:

ROC

March 3, 2019    90 days window open

March 12, 2019. Package sent via USPS Priority Mail

March 15, 2019  12:08PM Delivered as per USPS Tracking / USCIS website too

March 21, 2019  Text message from USCIS - MSC****

March 21, 2019  cashed check

March 25, 2019 received NOA I-797,  extension letter, notice date 03/20/2019

April 5, 2019 received biometrics schedule 

April 19, 2019 biometric schedule

June 5, 2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

Sept 29, 2020 received letter of appointment for interview]

Oct 7, 2020 interview - approved (uscis tracker saya new card is being produced)

Oct 8 , 2020 - uscis updated to Case Completed

Oct 12, 2020 - received hardcopy - NOA case completed
Oct 13 2020 - card was mailed to me expected delivery Oct 19

Oct 16, 2020 - received 10yr Expiration - GC 

N-400 Honolulu Office

April 04, 2021 - filed online paid using CC

April 05, 2021 - online says notice was emailed, biometric reuse 

April 12, 2021 - received the hard copy of notice and biometric reuse

May 21, 2021 - online update, interview scheduled

June 28, 2021 - interview and ceremony Approved

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, R and KJ said:

i will hold on to what the reps told you guys, and will just continue to pray.. :whistle:

Ok they work on eastern time so is only 9:20 am ,, if they said no to you last night and you call early .. they don't work at night on them ,, only the normal office people with normal hours do .. call center just a call center ,,i will give then couple hours to work then call 🙄 Then I will call back at then end of the work to see ,,I hope we all get good news this week ,, 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I hope all of you who are still waiting hear something soon. It  is a long road to get these visas but in the end we will get to be with our loved ones and that is the most important.  Best wishes and good  vibes to all of you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Mike vowell said:

Ok they work on eastern time so is only 9:20 am ,, if they said no to you last night and you call early .. they don't work at night on them ,, only the normal office people with normal hours do .. call center just a call center ,,i will give then couple hours to work then call 🙄 Then I will call back at then end of the work to see ,,I hope we all get good news this week ,, 

I agree that is why I try not to call very early in the morning. I am sure they won't have our interviews scheduled that early in the morning.

Looking at last couple threads it was in the afternoon when people called and had interviews scheduled. I could be wrong though

Timeline

I called around 5ish last night and was told they are still scheduling and I should hear something this week. I will call late afternoon today to follow up.

If anyone here calls, keep us posted please.

Thank You All and Happy Tuesday :):)

Timeline
5 hours ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

Checking in.

CC March 7

Still no interview date scheduled. 

Amy hang in there.

I know you have been waiting the longest. Praying for you to have the interview scheduled soon InshAllah :) 

Timeline
2 hours ago, R and KJ said:

I usually wait till the late afternoon to call .

I appreciate everyone keeping us updated too. If I see anyone here getting an interview, I know ours is scheduled too so thank you :wub:

Timeline

I'm calling here few minutes ,, I hope and pray something good 🙏😜😬. And if that doesn't work out then call again this afternoon 👌😜 call call call lol ,, that's all we can do or Waite for emails that show up 5 to 7 days late 😡 I will keep you guys posted as always do ✌🏻

Timeline
4 hours ago, Mike vowell said:

Ok just called ,, nothing yet ,, but I will try later today ,, and yes they are still scheduling for may ,, OH YA 

Ok called again 🙄😬 and Rep was nice but said they probably no one with interview till end of month ,, I told him that I just spoke with rep this morning said there still working on them and I have personally seen people on here get dates around this time he said I guess that could be ,, I give up I personally believe call center doesn't know anything at all about when they stop or start ,, we all know that dead middle of the month and till the end of month they don't schedule interviews ,, and first week or two they do ,, Embassy gives them openings at last week of the month ,, it takes them a week and a half or two weeks to fill ,, once in great blue moon if a embassy has a opening  them where that person from then if your next you get it ,, but remember this is a small site ,, there are thousand of people out waiting ,, I have given up on when I will just keep checking in and when the day comes the day comes ,,,, if one person on here gets a interview this week I would be extremely surprised ,, so with this being said ,, I hope the best for all of us but who knows when we get it even next month is not a  guarantee 

Edited by Mike vowell

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.