dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2017

933 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, SteveOlga said:

Question for anyone. I am going to the interview with my wife in Kiev, any idea roughly on how long to get the passport and paperwork delivered to her? I am trying to figure out getting plane tickets and want to schedule enough time so I donot have to change them.

Thanks 

It took us 2.5 weeks. Interview March 21, visa received today, April 7.

On 4/6/2017 at 5:22 PM, lsu_mike said:

Sounds correct.  My case was completed on 3/3 and my interview was scheduled on 3/13 for Apr 18.  

We were in the February batch. Case complete Feb 7, interview scheduled Feb. 17th. Interview was March 21. Visa received today.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just got off phone with rep he told me that they to all the scheduling at the first of the month and then have  potential slots open after that,, not good news we might be waiting till next month to get interviews 😡

Called NVC today, nothing yet. Hoping we can be assigned for May interview, it still seems very possible we could get it this next week. I looked up the 10 most recent CR-1 filers at Buenos Aires embassy and all of those who got CC in the first week had their interview assigned for the next month.

CC: 4/6/17

Edited by cordoba2015

CR-1 Visa Timeline

USCIS

7/27/2016: I-130 mailed.

8/02/2016: NOA1.

2/17/2017: NOA2.

2/24/2017: I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

3/03/2017:  I-130 received.

3/09/2017: Case # and invoice # received, AOS and IV fees paid.

3/16/2017: DS-260 submitted; AOS and IV packets sent with EP.

4/06/2017: Case complete.

Consulate

4/15/2017: Interview email (P4).

5/09/2017: Medical.

5/15/2017: Interview.

5/19/2017: Visa in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

5/20/2017: POE.

6/10/2017: Green card received.

7/05/2017: SSN card received (had to apply in person).  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifting Conditions

4/19/2019: Filed I-751

5/01/2019: NOA (CSC)

7/22/2019: Case transferred to National Benefits Center

12/20/2019: Biometrics Appointment

2/12/2020: Interview Date

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

R and KJ

FUNNY how they tell me only beginning of the month tonight when I spoke to rep but there telling you still good to middle of the month wonder who is right lol I hope you are 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

just called NVC to check the status of my husband's interview date. no luck :( , they haven't schedule yet :( hoping to here something from them next week. guys plz let me know if anyone got schedule for may interview.

Scan date: January 25th 2017

CC: April 4th 2017

waiting for interview 

Thanks, :)

11 hours ago, R and KJ said:

Wait for the documents to be sent to you, attend a CFOseminar ,book your flight :) congratulations :)

Thank you!! :) i read in the forums here i need to pay for the green card something like that..and by the way for those going for the interview in manila you can check my review for reference :D good luck everyone

10 hours ago, Raag said:

Please see the following link for steps after visa interview:

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/interview/after.html

Thank you!! :) 

Just got off the phone with NVC no apoointment yet. Cc: 4/4/17. They said to keep checking back. I hope we get one next week if not it will be June.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

For anyone interviewing in Canada. My interview is scheduled for April 24. However, did anyone of you guys had to do this step below?

BEFORE YOUR INTERVIEW

STEP 1: REGISTER FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE Please visit ais.usvisa-info.com and follow instructions to register your NVC/KCC appointment online. If you have any inquiries about the online appointment registration and courier services, please visit ais.usvisa-info.com.

Did you have to register your interview online before going to the actual interview?

More info in the link below:

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Supplemental/MTL - Montreal.pdf

8 minutes ago, Girv said:

For anyone interviewing in Canada. My interview is scheduled for April 24. However, did anyone of you guys had to do this step below?

BEFORE YOUR INTERVIEW

STEP 1: REGISTER FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE Please visit ais.usvisa-info.com and follow instructions to register your NVC/KCC appointment online. If you have any inquiries about the online appointment registration and courier services, please visit ais.usvisa-info.com.

Did you have to register your interview online before going to the actual interview?

More info in the link below:

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Supplemental/MTL - Montreal.pdf

I don't know about Canada, but it is required in Jamaica. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just now, VeVe said:

I don't know about Canada, but it is required in Jamaica. 

Veve I have my interview may 16. And I didn't c anything on the letter I got to do that 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.