Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Texas Service center 

PD June 22 

200 days of waiting 

No approval, No RFE

put a service request in January 2nd, received an answer January 6th "we have had to perform additional review to your case ". Honestly that's a lie...it's the standard answer for the online service request.

now I Have my immigration congressional inquiry filled, a letter for the congresswoman, a copy of the NOA1, and the screenshots of the evidence cases near mine have been approved already.

BUt now my spouse wants to give uscis more time, wants to wait until February 1st, because basically we put the inquiry the first day of this month, spouse thinks uscis is going to tell us something this month, but anyway our package for the congresswoman is ready.  We are going to give them exactly 24 days since now to sent it to the congresswoman. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
10 minutes ago, MMEE said:

Texas Service center 

PD June 22 

200 days of waiting 

No approval, No RFE

put a service request in January 2nd, received an answer January 6th "we have had to perform additional review to your case ". Honestly that's a lie...it's the standard answer for the online service request.

now I Have my immigration congressional inquiry filled, a letter for the congresswoman, a copy of the NOA1, and the screenshots of the evidence cases near mine have been approved already.

BUt now my spouse wants to give uscis more time, wants to wait until February 1st, because basically we put the inquiry the first day of this month, spouse thinks uscis is going to tell us something this month, but anyway our package for the congresswoman is ready.  We are going to give them exactly 24 days since now to sent it to the congresswoman. 

do not understand why you have to send those to congresswoman ? did you get any mail since you got NOA1? 

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

Timeline
19 hours ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

Yes.. 

- pay my bill

- apply for the visa

- send in my affidavit of support, financial documents and updated evidence. 

i did not send any evidence when filing petition . worry to get RFE

CR1

Texas Service Center

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

5 minutes ago, hopelifebetter201 said:

do not understand why you have to send those to congresswoman ? did you get any mail since you got NOA1? 

Because I called congresswoman offfice asking for help, they gave the instructions, told me where to download the immigration congressional inquiry and what else I need to sent to them. And I didn't hear anything from uscis until I put the service request and the only answer was the standard answer they give to the online inquiry; that I have to wait and do not contact them for 60 days 😂 They are just asking for more time 

Edited by MMEE

On 1/7/2018 at 7:14 AM, Keith & Arileidi said:

Just a little update on waiting times.  

I130 approved 11/18...

-It took 6 weeks for my petition to be SENT to the NVC (12/29)

-Now I am waiting for my NVC receipt number which could take up to 6 weeks.

That is awesome.  Thanks for the update. 

On 1/6/2018 at 8:13 PM, liljoe035 said:

Wonderful news today.  Got the approval letter in the mail for our I-130 today.  PD date 06/28/2017 

Congratulations

I-130 for my step daughter

4/6 - I-130 sent USPS

4/7- I-130 received at Chicago Lockbox

4/12 - Money order cashed

4/13 - Notice of acceptance (Text/ email) - Case assigned to TEXAS

4/18 - Notice of acceptance (regular mail USPS)

10/4- RFE - for intial evidence notice online

10/19/2017 RFE notice received

10/20/17 - RFE response sent

10/21/2017 - RFE delivered to USCIS address

10/23/2017 - USCIS system updated " Response to USCIS request for evidence was received

1/22/2018 - Approved (Tier2 informed me by phone)

2/8/2018 - Case Sent to NVC

2/21/2018 - NVC received case 

3/30/2018 - Case & Invoice number over the phone

3/30/2018 - DS-261 completed

4/2/2018 - Welcome letter by email

4/3/2018 -  Paid $120 & $325

4/10/2018 - Sent IV & AOS documents

4/11/2018 -  Post office delivered documents to NVC

4/11/2018 - Completed DS260

4/23/2018 -  Case Completed

On 1/7/2018 at 8:18 AM, MsKayC said:

Hi all, my priority date is 12-28 with TSC. I am a USC filling for my husband. I know I have a long way to go. I just spent the last 3 days reading all 86 pages of this topic. I learned a lot, (didn't send bene birth certificate hope I don't get RFE and learned how to check the status of similar cases on the app) All of your posts have been a big help and while I wait until june/july  your posts keep me going.  

Welcome !

I-130 for my step daughter

4/6 - I-130 sent USPS

4/7- I-130 received at Chicago Lockbox

4/12 - Money order cashed

4/13 - Notice of acceptance (Text/ email) - Case assigned to TEXAS

4/18 - Notice of acceptance (regular mail USPS)

10/4- RFE - for intial evidence notice online

10/19/2017 RFE notice received

10/20/17 - RFE response sent

10/21/2017 - RFE delivered to USCIS address

10/23/2017 - USCIS system updated " Response to USCIS request for evidence was received

1/22/2018 - Approved (Tier2 informed me by phone)

2/8/2018 - Case Sent to NVC

2/21/2018 - NVC received case 

3/30/2018 - Case & Invoice number over the phone

3/30/2018 - DS-261 completed

4/2/2018 - Welcome letter by email

4/3/2018 -  Paid $120 & $325

4/10/2018 - Sent IV & AOS documents

4/11/2018 -  Post office delivered documents to NVC

4/11/2018 - Completed DS260

4/23/2018 -  Case Completed

Timeline
11 minutes ago, MMEE said:

Because I called congresswoman offfice asking for help, they gave the instructions, told me where to download the immigration congressional inquiry and what else I need to sent to them. And I didn't hear anything from uscis until I put the service request and the only answer was the standard answer they give to the online inquiry; that I have to wait and do not contact them for 60 days 😂 They are just asking for more time 

i think this month, June filers will get NOA2 notice. i just curious that congresswoman may work on USCIS jobs? i think they are not related to each other ?

CR1

Texas Service Center

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

14 minutes ago, hopelifebetter201 said:

i think this month, June filers will get NOA2 notice. i just curious that congresswoman may work on USCIS jobs? i think they are not related to each other ?

If it's not related or if she's not able to help. Why does the immigration congressional inquiry exists?  And why there's a space on her webpage related for helping with immigration cases? 

IMG_4186.JPG

18 minutes ago, hopelifebetter201 said:

Do you think they are not related to each other? Mmmmm I'm not sure because there is a resource in her webpage called "help with federal agents" then there's the option to help with the immigration cases and there is the immigration congressional inquiry Form...

IMG_4187.PNG

Timeline
1 minute ago, MMEE said:

Do you think they are not related to each other? Mmmmm I'm not sure because there is a resource in her webpage called "help with federal agents" then there's the option to help with the immigration cases and there is the immigration congressional inquiry Form...

IMG_4187.PNG

just because i never heard that. now i see. it is very helpful information. thank you. wish you go through this depression time. 

CR1

Texas Service Center

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

10 minutes ago, hopelifebetter201 said:

just because i never heard that. now i see. it is very helpful information. thank you. wish you go through this depression time. 

Yes, if you don't get and approval when cases around u start being approved maybe you can ask for help with your congressman/congresswoman , look for info in the webpage... wish our cases get the approval soon and finish dealing with Texas service center!!!! Have a nice day! 

On 1/4/2018 at 11:42 PM, JohnnyintheUSA said:

Visa approved!!!

Frustrating, stressful and at times angering! At each step of the process I communicated with TSC, NVC and even the US Embassy in Manila. 

My wife is sleeping peacefully tonight and will reach Washington DC within 2 weeks! 

Fellow VJ members.. 344 days from PD to visa approved. No lawyer, no rfe. Just know the process is taking a couple months longer now. Keep your faith and remain proactive in this process. It will happen! Thank you God and best to all on this wild journey.... Happy 2018!

Oh wow!! congrats!!!!! Really happy for you guys!!!!:wub:

I got mine on Dec 29 but i scheduled to finish off work stuff and bank stuff this month and set off mid-Feb. So excited!!!

Case approved.

PD: 06/01/17

NOA2: 01/02/18 (215 days)

Center: Texas

No case status update online. Found out about it via letter in mail.

US Citizen

Approval notice states:

"The above petition has been approved.  As the petitioner requests, we have sent the petition to the US Dep.... NVC, 32 Rochester Ave, Portsmouth, NH.... The NVCprocesses approved immigrant visa petitions that need consular action.  It also determines which consular post is the appropriate consulate to complete the visa processing.  The NVC will then forward the approved petition to that consulate.

The NVC will contact the beneficiary of this petition with further information about immigrant visa processing steps.

You should allow a minimum of 30 days for the US Department of State processing before contacting the NVC...."

Question: Does this mean the petition is now sent to NVC? Or is this standard reply? I am afraid Texas takes a long time to send petition to NVC. Does anyone know ways to expedite this process?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, rajtpd said:

Case approved.

PD: 06/01/17

NOA2: 01/02/18 (215 days)

Center: Texas

No case status update online. Found out about it via letter in mail.

US Citizen

Approval notice states:

"The above petition has been approved.  As the petitioner requests, we have sent the petition to the US Dep.... NVC, 32 Rochester Ave, Portsmouth, NH.... The NVCprocesses approved immigrant visa petitions that need consular action.  It also determines which consular post is the appropriate consulate to complete the visa processing.  The NVC will then forward the approved petition to that consulate.

The NVC will contact the beneficiary of this petition with further information about immigrant visa processing steps.

You should allow a minimum of 30 days for the US Department of State processing before contacting the NVC...."

Question: Does this mean the petition is now sent to NVC? Or is this standard reply? I am afraid Texas takes a long time to send petition to NVC. Does anyone know ways to expedite this process?

Congratulations! :) . I am happy to listen about your approval. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.