Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
30 minutes ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

Interview date in Manila Jan 4th 2018! Closer and closer... No RFE's through the whole process. And no checklist issues for the interview.  Thank you God.  Just takes a lot of time. From start to finish PD to entry a week shy of 1 year. No lawyer.... Yippie! Best of luck to all! It will happen.

Congratulations 

Timeline
16 hours ago, Vazquez520 said:

PD 3/6/17

RFE sent 10/19/17 - Husband previous divorce decree was not legible.  I went and got a certified of the same one and sent it to them.

10/28/17 - I sent the RFE

RFE Received 10/31/17

I130 approved 11/21/17 - Got a letter in the mail on 11/28/17 and UCSIS website updated with approval on 12/2/17

I called NVC friday to see if they have received my case and she said to give it 6 weeks but I can call whenever to check the status.

Congratulations.. You just gave me hope

10 hours ago, Abies said:

Congratulations 

Thank you Abies! I know you have been very patient in this part of the journey.   I keep looking for the post that puts you on cloud nine. 

It's coming. Keep your hope and your faith. Many here are in your corner! The NVC will go so much faster for you! 

I am sure you are already putting your package together to send the NVC once the news comes of your approval.

And it is very nice to see your kind and positive words for so many of us here! Nattie_bry has been the same and her interview is also soon. 

The rotation of inspiration from others is a huge help for so many on this journey as we make our way to the finish line. 

Peace and God bless! 

Timeline
2 hours ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

Thank you Abies! I know you have been very patient in this part of the journey.   I keep looking for the post that puts you on cloud nine. 

It's coming. Keep your hope and your faith. Many here are in your corner! The NVC will go so much faster for you! 

I am sure you are already putting your package together to send the NVC once the news comes of your approval.

And it is very nice to see your kind and positive words for so many of us here! Nattie_bry has been the same and her interview is also soon. 

The rotation of inspiration from others is a huge help for so many on this journey as we make our way to the finish line. 

Peace and God bless! 

Thank you so much and God bless you too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On December 3, 2017 at 5:10 PM, Naat7 said:

Hey guys 

if you look at the thread of June 2017 you gonna see the case with noa1 June 28th was aproved on the 28th of November TCS

Thank God some good news! Keep that line going hahaha. ☺️

Edited by Pamela.J

Timeline

Hello all, 

I haven't written anything in this thread but been following you guys, so excited to share this news with all of you :)

NOA1 - 05-15-2017

NOA2 - 12-04-2017

All the best and your approvals are on the way!!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Khan786 said:

Hello all, 

I haven't written anything in this thread but been following you guys, so excited to share this news with all of you :)

NOA1 - 05-15-2017

NOA2 - 12-04-2017

All the best and your approvals are on the way!!! 

That is fantastic! Thanks for sharing with us. Wishing you good luck in the other steps to come! ☺️

All glory and honour be to God, my wife called the tier 2 agent today and she was told we have been approved since December the 4th and the approval letter is on the way, no staus changed yet.

Pd. May 18th Texas

I pray that all those yet to get approved  will hear good news soon in Jesus name!

11 minutes ago, Klinspat said:

All glory and honour be to God, my wife called the tier 2 agent today and she was told we have been approved since December the 4th and the approval letter is on the way, no staus changed yet.

Pd. May 18th Texas

I pray that all those yet to get approved  will hear good news soon in Jesus name!

Congratulations!

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Klinspat said:

Pd. May 18th Texas

Congratulations on your approval 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone, 

This is my first time posting on this thread, although I have been following and reading through the posts for the past couple of months. 

My PD is May 18 and I was getting worried after I heard nothing from USCIS and the time that VJ estimated for my approval had also passed. So I contacted my congressman's office on December 1st.

Lo and behold I got an email from the staffer today that my petition was approved on Dec 8th! On to NVC now.

Thank you to all who have posted who have gotten me through these many long months of waiting.  For those who are still waiting, best of luck! I'm sure you'll hear from them soon. 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, sten3564 said:

Hello everyone, 

This is my first time posting on this thread, although I have been following and reading through the posts for the past couple of months. 

My PD is May 18 and I was getting worried after I heard nothing from USCIS and the time that VJ estimated for my approval had also passed. So I contacted my congressman's office on December 1st.

Lo and behold I got an email from the staffer today that my petition was approved on Dec 8th! On to NVC now.

Thank you to all who have posted who have gotten me through these many long months of waiting.  For those who are still waiting, best of luck! I'm sure you'll hear from them soon. 

Congratulations on your approval 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.