Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Achibaibe said:

Hello,

After 273 days finally got approved after receiving RFE in September, gathered all the paper work they needed sent back Nov 6th. Waited for them to tell me they have received the RFE paperwork but instead God's Miracle I got an approval letter instead. Date 11/21/17 but received the letter 11/28. PD date 2/21/17. 💃💃💃Next NVC. 😀😀😀

All the best everyone..everyday we getting closer and closer.

Congratulations.. You got an approval 2weeks after they received your response. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Abies said:

What were the documents they requested from you?

Form  G385A I think it was from me and beneficiary, signed and notarized affidavits of marriage acknowledgement from the witness who attended the wedding. I gave them four. I also gave them flight tickets from all my visit there! Our vacation bookings. And more pictures.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Achibaibe said:

Form  G385A I think it was from me and beneficiary, signed and notarized affidavits of marriage acknowledgement from the witness who attended the wedding. I gave them four. I also gave them flight tickets from all my visit there! Our vacation bookings. And more pictures.

Alright.. Thank you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

cr1, SRC  135 days has waited so far. 

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

8 hours ago, Info9909 said:

Can u plz provide us the contact details of tier 2 agent

You have to ask to speak to a tier 2. 

The primary representatives will just go by whatever their processing charts are showing. 

While the tier 2 can look into the specific case status. 

Note.. I've never had to do it myself, but it is the general gist of the advice that gets passed around on VJ. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Suriname
Timeline
On October 16, 2017 at 5:22 PM, mrsfranklynw said:

whats happen on that date?

Hi guys i had to scheduel a appoinment date and there was only one date open in feb OMG .... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

You have to ask to speak to a tier 2. 

The primary representatives will just go by whatever their processing charts are showing. 

While the tier 2 can look into the specific case status. 

Note.. I've never had to do it myself, but it is the general gist of the advice that gets passed around on VJ. 

Ok ty

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 3:07 PM, Abies said:

Any recent approvals from Texas Service Centre for RFE(s)?

Our response to RFE was received by USCIS on Nov 20th&since then nothing have been heard from them till now.

Still awaiting our approval notice(NOA2).

PD 3/6/17

RFE sent 10/19/17 - Husband previous divorce decree was not legible.  I went and got a certified of the same one and sent it to them.

10/28/17 - I sent the RFE

RFE Received 10/31/17

I130 approved 11/21/17 - Got a letter in the mail on 11/28/17 and UCSIS website updated with approval on 12/2/17

I called NVC friday to see if they have received my case and she said to give it 6 weeks but I can call whenever to check the status.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi,

We received our approval on email and even the website status changed. But we havent received anything on the regular mail yet.... Any idea when will that make to the mailbox?

Interview date in Manila Jan 4th 2018! Closer and closer... No RFE's through the whole process. And no checklist issues for the interview.  Thank you God.  Just takes a lot of time. From start to finish PD to entry a week shy of 1 year. No lawyer.... Yippie! Best of luck to all! It will happen.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.