Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

Six and a half weeks at the NVC and "case completed" today.... Nov 13 2017   Yippie! 

Doubtful her interview will be before Christmas but with her Medical already passed and in hand we are pretty sure she will reach Virginia just in time to freeze her little puwit off in January!                              PD Jan 23 2017   Hang in there everyone..  NVC stage is faster. Clear Texas and you are so much closer!

Congratulations!!!  You're timeline gives us hope we will be receiving NOA2 news soon.  PD May 30th TSC US citizen. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
11 hours ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

Six and a half weeks at the NVC and "case completed" today.... Nov 13 2017   Yippie! 

Doubtful her interview will be before Christmas but with her Medical already passed and in hand we are pretty sure she will reach Virginia just in time to freeze her little puwit off in January!                              PD Jan 23 2017   Hang in there everyone..  NVC stage is faster. Clear Texas and you are so much closer!

Thank you for your encouragement and kind words. They are really helpful to the rest of us and give us positive energy!

On 11/14/2017 at 6:09 AM, JohnnyintheUSA said:

wow congratulations! we need more positive updates like this one 😍😍

On 11/13/2017 at 7:42 PM, eoughphily said:

Congratulations!!!  You're timeline gives us hope we will be receiving NOA2 news soon.  PD May 30th TSC US citizen. 

Thank you very much! It is difficult waiting and waiting. Texas took 201 days to approve our petition. 3 weeks for NVC to receive it and 6 and 1/2 weeks to complete. They say 11 but that's not so. Unless there are issues. We had no RFE's and no Checklist. Thank you God! Best to you and yours! 

On 11/14/2017 at 4:22 AM, R&OC said:

Thank you for your encouragement and kind words. They are really helpful to the rest of us and give us positive energy!

Many thanks! All the best!

1 hour ago, yellie said:

still no noa2, priority date march 21. 

It is certainly time to call TSC. Most often we get a sub contractor (CSR) so if they can not answer your questions..... insist on a tier 2 super. Perhaps they will put status request. You should have you noa2 NOW! Best of luck!

On 11/14/2017 at 10:29 AM, mrsfranklynw said:

I’m week 7 after i130 approval and NVC still haven’t gotten my paperwork Sumit to research team no update yet 

Mine took 3 weeks to reach the NVC. 7 weeks is nuts... Call Texas and make them confirm they really sent it. Tracking number and date sent. If they play stupid.... reach out to your local congress person and they can submit a "congressional inquiry" Thant will be addressed right away within a day.

Best of luck!

58 minutes ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

It is certainly time to call TSC. Most often we get a sub contractor (CSR) so if they can not answer your questions..... insist on a tier 2 super. Perhaps they will put status request. You should have you noa2 NOW! Best of luck!

i'll give it few more days then if no noa2 still, we'll definitely call/submit a case inquiry. thank you and God bless!

9 hours ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

Thank you very much! It is difficult waiting and waiting. Texas took 201 days to approve our petition. 3 weeks for NVC to receive it and 6 and 1/2 weeks to complete. They say 11 but that's not so. Unless there are issues. We had no RFE's and no Checklist. Thank you God! Best to you and yours! 

But you were really lucky that your noa2 took 201 days, now are a lot of people waiting for an approval since early march, they are over 250 .days of waiting , now you have to expect an approval when you hit the 200 and on 😭 and now texas agents dont give you always the option to open a service request for you no matter if you havent heard something from them over than 7 or 8 months, now they tell you you are in the normal processing time and they also tell you the noa2 could take a whole year 

Edited by MMEE

Hello Texas filers!:dance:

Here's some updates:

NOA1 Feb 17

NOA2 Aug 31

CC Nov 6

Interview scheduled on Dec 21!!!

I feel like i've used up all the patience in my life already!!!

Hang in there everyone we will all get there real soon!

For those who are close to NOA2 please start collecting tax info as i heard it's now becoming more of a hassle to get the transcript~

For those who would like to follow other I-130 cases around your dates, please see my last reply on page 8 of this thread!!

we need more updates and let's keep each other alive!

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Here's some updates:

NOA1 Feb 17

NOA2 Aug 31

CC Nov 6

For those who are close to NOA2 please start collecting tax info as i heard it's now becoming more of a hassle to get the transcript~

For those who would like to follow other I-130 cases around your dates, please see my last reply on page 8 of this thread!!

Congratulations dear best of luck 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Here's some updates:

NOA1 Feb 17

NOA2 Aug 31

CC Nov 6

Good luck with the interview Nattie :)

hope all goes well

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Here's some updates:

NOA1 Feb 17

NOA2 Aug 31

CC Nov 6

Congrats :)

And what tax info exactly? and tax info of the petitioner or the beneficiary? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.