Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

On 11/1/2017 at 1:01 PM, Abies said:

Texas is already in May bro

I haven't see seen any approvals on the USCIS App. I'll have take a look at the other apps.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
On 10/27/2017 at 2:49 PM, adidas said:

Still awaiting NOA2 from TSC.

US Citizen, I-130

TSC PD: 3/27/17

NOA1: 3/30/17

NOA2: TBD (Hopefully soon!)

I called USCIS today after waiting paitently and seeing so many fellow members receive NOA2 for March filing with TSC

USCIS agent said to wait at least 2 more months until December 24th, 2017 because officially TSC is currently processing January 24th, 2017. But I think she's mistaken because the January 24th, 2017 was the current processing date in August 31, 2017, and we are currently in October. 

Finally, got my NOA2. Better late than never!

NOA2: 10/28/17

USCIS Case Status changed for me on 10/30/17, and received mail on 11/2/17.

-

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
39 minutes ago, adidas said:

Finally, got my NOA2. Better late than never!

NOA2: 10/28/17

USCIS Case Status changed for me on 10/30/17, and received mail on 11/2/17.

Congratulations on your approval. Happy waiting to the rest of us.

Timeline
14 hours ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

I haven't see seen any approvals on the USCIS App. I'll have take a look at the other apps.

Ok

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:49 AM, adidas said:

Still awaiting NOA2 from TSC.

US Citizen, I-130

NOA2: TBD (Hopefully soon!)

I called USCIS today after waiting paitently and seeing so many fellow members receive NOA2 for March filing with TSC

USCIS agent said to wait at least 2 more months until December 24th, 2017 because officially TSC is currently processing January 24th, 2017. But I think she's mistaken because the January 24th, 2017 was the current processing date in August 31, 2017, and we are currently in October. 

It happened to me too I called USCIS on Friday and said they are currently processing January which is not right. I sent my application on May and still waiting which they told me I should receive my NOA2 first week of NOV

28 minutes ago, CaliRose said:

How you guys checking the status and knew they are working on May application? when  I am checking online by their website and tell me something else.  3rd party aps.. 

Various 3rd party tracker aps. 

I haven't seen a substantial amount of Mays between following VJ timelines and the USCIS App though. 

Edited by Keith & Arileidi

48 minutes ago, CaliRose said:

How you guys checking the status and knew they are working on May application? when  I am checking online by their website and tell me something else. 

Please follow my instruction in the last reply on page 8 of this thread.

Edited by Nattie_Bry

16 hours ago, CaliRose said:

It happened to me too I called USCIS on Friday and said they are currently processing January which is not right. I sent my application on May and still waiting which they told me I should receive my NOA2 first week of NOV

whats ur PD?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Alira said:

Hello,

Got my NOA2 in the mail today.

PD: 5/8/2017

NOA1: 5/16/2017

NOA2: 11/1/2017

Congratulations on your approval. Update your immigration timeline. What service centre?

Edited by Abies

1 hour ago, Alira said:

Hello,

congrats , please update ur timeline

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Alira said:

Hello,

Congratulations plz update ur timeline 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.