Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 10/24/2017 at 8:59 AM, Nurse1015 said:

Update!!!

Just got an email from NVC at 1am. It was a welcome letter with my case number and a checklist on what to include and basically what to do next. 

I know the uscis sent my package on October 5th, not sure when NVC received it (maybe a week later because it went from Texas to New Hampshire).

I updated my timeline. Keep holding on everyone. It's a slow and gruelling process but totally worth it to be in our husband or wifes arms eventually 😊😍

Congrats to you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

While a lot of us r waiting for an approval, from march, April, may, and so on filers, Texas service center is totally done with march and April filers for K1 visa and they have approved a bunch of May filers also ... it makes me wish to be the fiancé of an us citizen not the wife 😂

IMG_1954.PNG

Edited by Elisa Maltez

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

Still awaiting NOA2 from TSC.

US Citizen, I-130

TSC PD: 3/27/17

NOA1: 3/30/17

NOA2: TBD (Hopefully soon!)

I called USCIS today after waiting paitently and seeing so many fellow members receive NOA2 for March filing with TSC

USCIS agent said to wait at least 2 more months until December 24th, 2017 because officially TSC is currently processing January 24th, 2017. But I think she's mistaken because the January 24th, 2017 was the current processing date in August 31, 2017, and we are currently in October. 

-

Timeline

is anyone else having a problem with Texas sending the packets to NVC? was approved 9/26 and called today and they still dont have it i know that i did email and they said they sent it but they still have not  gotten it yet

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, mrsfranklynw said:

is anyone else having a problem with Texas sending the packets to NVC? was approved 9/26 and called today and they still dont have it i know that i did email and they said they sent it but they still have not  gotten it yet

TSC is being really slow in sending out cases to NVC. Mine was approved on Oct 2nd and they just sent it out yesterday (Oct 30th). My status changed online today.

Timeline
1 minute ago, aindian310 said:

TSC is being really slow in sending out cases to NVC. Mine was approved on Oct 2nd and they just sent it out yesterday (Oct 30th). My status changed online today.

I have be waiting longer then you and still im waiting 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, mrsfranklynw said:

I have be waiting longer then you and still im waiting 

Did you try calling USCIS customer service? I called them last week and Tier 2 officer put in a request to look into where the case was, I haven't heard anything back from them abt that request but today got notification that case was sent yesterday. 

Timeline
22 minutes ago, aindian310 said:

Did you try calling USCIS customer service? I called them last week and Tier 2 officer put in a request to look into where the case was, I haven't heard anything back from them abt that request but today got notification that case was sent yesterday. 

yes i have called and email was told it was taken care of and then nothing at all no status change or anything 

13 minutes ago, Genesis11 said:

I received a notification from USCISApp says ''status changed'' but in The Website says case received , What is it?? 

Happens to me.

The uscis server usually stops for a while, in the same time the application is refreshing your case number and theres no response from uscis servers thats why it said there was an update. It would usually says "/" under your case number.

1 hour ago, Moe&Naima said:

Happens to me.

The uscis server usually stops for a while, in the same time the application is refreshing your case number and theres no response from uscis servers thats why it said there was an update. It would usually says "/" under your case number.

I have seen publications of people who receive this same notification and it turns out to be approval, I am from Texas and my date is May 2, and since Texas is in May, do you think it can be approved? and yea with my case number

uscis.jpg

Edited by Genesis11

16 hours ago, Genesis11 said:

I have seen publications of people who receive this same notification and it turns out to be approval, I am from Texas and my date is May 2, and since Texas is in May, do you think it can be approved? and yea with my case number

uscis.jpg

I highly doubt Texas is in May. 

They're currently scratching the surface of April. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

I highly doubt Texas is in May. 

They're currently scratching the surface of April. 

Texas is already in May bro

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.