Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, mrsfranklynw said:

Try tier 2 call early in the day it’s better the. Calling later in the day 

Ive called twice they are no help. They just telll you its in normal processing times and to wait

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Henry&Olga said:

Ive called twice they are no help. They just telll you its in normal processing times and to wait

you right but I talked to tier two and they told me that my step son was approved and online it still hasn't and also the tier 1 cant see

Edited by mrsfranklynw
left something out

1 minute ago, mrsfranklynw said:

the other person been waiting since last year

I filed march and still havent received anything. Called uscis told me to wait.

11 hours ago, mrsfranklynw said:

please dont have you called them?

If they could jump to august it will be much better! haha just kidding! .. again we don't know how they sort the papers. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, RBV said:

All:

We just received I130 approval:

PD: 16th March 2017

NOA2: 12th  October 2017

Congratulations on your approval. Which Service Centre processed your case&please update your immigration timeline.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
21 hours ago, M&B said:

From what i’ve read nobody gets wiser after calling and i can’ t handle more frustration. Just talked to my husband. We are gonna look into what it takes for him to move to my country. Being seperated with nothing moving forward is making me physically ill, taking too much.

Don't overreact dear...hang in there. It will probably not take too much longer. The cases you see on this page are a fracture of the cases they have and I am pretty sure they get sorted also by home country of the foreign spouse and then split up between officers so variation in approval times of anything between 2-3 months should not make you feel to drop it all after already waiting for so long. It's nothing but lost money and wasted time then. Heads up. I know it sucks and it's hard to live on the other side of the big pond especially with the time differnce. But you can make it! We're all strong together that we are in the group here. Heads up :)

P.S.Called them too a month ago and been told I have to wait about another 8-10months from now and when I referred to cases I know that had gotten approved he acted as if that's all not true so I won't even bother to call them anymore.

1 hour ago, Crispyxx said:

Don't overreact dear...hang in there. It will probably not take too much longer. The cases you see on this page are a fracture of the cases they have and I am pretty sure they get sorted also by home country of the foreign spouse and then split up between officers so variation in approval times of anything between 2-3 months should not make you feel to drop it all after already waiting for so long. It's nothing but lost money and wasted time then. Heads up. I know it sucks and it's hard to live on the other side of the big pond especially with the time differnce. But you can make it! We're all strong together that we are in the group here. Heads up :)

P.S.Called them too a month ago and been told I have to wait about another 8-10months from now and when I referred to cases I know that had gotten approved he acted as if that's all not true so I won't even bother to call them anymore.

Crispyxx thanks for responding, I appreciate. I am ready to do whatever it takes so my husband and i can have a normal life together.... this is the far opposite from normal and taking too long. 

Jump of a cliff is a dutch expression, we don’t have cliffs though😊 

Sorted by home country there should not be a problem, we are a small humble country. 

As how you describe calling is why we don’t ... bringing nothing and I already have enough of the nothing they do and frustration this whole process giving.

i try to hang in there.... really do..... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
On 10/17/2017 at 3:49 PM, Elisa Segovia said:

What's happening with Texas service center? Happy for April filers, but a little worried for march filers, I saw so much movement yesterday in April cases when I looked up cases in the app, and for march filers was like nothing. I'm. Not even in march filers 😅, but my concern is if they would do the same when they get to my month, they are going to skip cases as now witch march 😭

What app are you sing to cheak 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
On 10/17/2017 at 3:49 PM, Elisa Segovia said:

What's happening with Texas service center? Happy for April filers, but a little worried for march filers, I saw so much movement yesterday in April cases when I looked up cases in the app, and for march filers was like nothing. I'm. Not even in march filers 😅, but my concern is if they would do the same when they get to my month, they are going to skip cases as now witch march 😭

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

WE received our i130 approval yesterday by mail.

PD: April 3Rd 2017

NOA1: April 6th 2017

NOA2: Oct 14th 2017

But now, whats next? When am I expected to hear from NVC? what do I do next.

40 minutes ago, Moses E said:

WE received our i130 approval yesterday by mail.

PD: April 3Rd 2017

NOA1: April 6th 2017

NOA2: Oct 14th 2017

But now, whats next? When am I expected to hear from NVC? what do I do next.

congratulation!!!!

now you should expect to receive welcome letter from nvc and fellow the instruction

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.