Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Hi Adam and Dina!

You should be hearing from them any day now..... Our PD is Jan 23rd   so far we only have noa1 and nothing since.  Spoke with tier 2  super last week and she could not even tell me if: our folder is still in the closet? 

If it is in the hands of an officer? 

Has it even been scanned yet and she was worthless!

At least you have an active file hang in there. ..

8 hours ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

Hi Adam and Dina!

You should be hearing from them any day now..... Our PD is Jan 23rd   so far we only have noa1 and nothing since.  Spoke with tier 2  super last week and she could not even tell me if: our folder is still in the closet? 

Did you try to arrange a meeting using Infopass at the local USCIS office? Saw some VJ members doing it...

1 hour ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Did you try to arrange a meeting using Infopass at the local USCIS office? Saw some VJ members doing it...

Thank you for asking. Hope you cool recharge over the weekend!  While I am aware of that possibility I have not. I am so slammed with my business. I did however, wish Ms Rivera (tier 2 who would not give me her id#) a good weekend and immediately drafted a very powerful letter to my congressman. I will give USCIS the until next Tuesday "the 7 month mark" then they will receive a Congressional Inquiry that will force them to tell him exactly why they have failed this simple process and why it is not been stamped a month ago within 24 hours.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Called regarding our RFE which was received 2 weeks ago. The officer said they are "reviewing the paperwork" which doesn't mean much. He did say that in his experience, it gets completed within 1 to 2 months.

23 hours ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

Hi Adam and Dina!

Thank you :) Good luck with yours 

13 hours ago, dancingchicken said:

Called regarding our RFE which was received 2 weeks ago. The officer said they are "reviewing the paperwork" which doesn't mean much. He did say that in his experience, it gets completed within 1 to 2 months.

Argh! I really hope not

Married: 23 Dec 2016

I130 sent: 9 Jan 2017

NAO1: 18 Jan 2017

RFE: Birth certificate: 12 July 2017

RFE sent: 26 July 2017

I-130 approved (NAO2): 5 Sep 2017

Sent to NVC: 29 Sep 2017

NVC received: 6 Oct 2017

Case no. received: 17 Oct 2017

Package sent: 27 Oct 2017

Scan date: 31 Oct 2017

Case complete: 7 Dec 217

Interview date scheduled: 14 Dec 2017

Interview date: 9 Jan 2018 

1 hour ago, Adam & Dina said:

Thank you :) Good luck with yours 

Argh! I really hope not

Usually its 2 to 3 weeks!  I think they are just covering their butts! And I would not wish to work for USCIS.  Don't worry! 

So maybe the customer service rep, the tier 1 and tier 2 super were worthless on my call to them Friday. Something happened over the weekend and just now I received an email from USCIS:

The status of this service request is:

We have received your service request and researched the status of your case.  Our records indicate that your case was approved on August 14, 2017, and forwarded to the National Visa Center (NVC).  For further questions regarding this case, you will need to contact the National Visa Center. 

I called my wife via skype and woke her up to share a great news! Thank you God!!! Peace and best to all on this journey! As hard as it is....It's time well invested! 

3 hours ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

So maybe the customer service rep, the tier 1 and tier 2 super were worthless on my call to them Friday. Something happened over the weekend and just now I received an email from USCIS:

We have received your service request and researched the status of your case.  Our records indicate that your case was approved on August 14, 2017, and forwarded to the National Visa Center (NVC).  For further questions regarding this case, you will need to contact the National Visa Center. 

I called my wife via skype and woke her up to share a great news! Thank you God!!! Peace and best to all on this journey! As hard as it is....It's time well invested! 

So happy for you, that's great news and this is a blessing :) Hope ours comes along too, we are still from January 3rd filers. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congratulations  on your approval 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

How did you submit the service request ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi guys, I'm new here. My PD is feb 21st at tsc and I am a US citizen applying for spouse. I just spoke with a tier 2 officer and was told that an RFE was sent out yesterday for my case. Does anyone know how long it takes to get approved after submitting the evidence?

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

Congratulations 🙌🏻🙌🏻

3 hours ago, JT Garcia said:

So happy for you, that's great news and this is a blessing :) Hope ours comes along too, we are still from January 3rd filers. 

Thank you JT! I would begin to gently but assertively push them. I think is may have worked in my case, All the best!

3 hours ago, Abies said:

Congratulations  on your approval 

Thank you so much Abies!!! I see a bunch of people here in this group that are up next!!! Is it you???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.