Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nattie_Bry said:

If we look at the Visa Bulletins, Spouse, parents and children under 21 of USC has no quota limitations and are of higher priority.

Those cases which still sit there past normal PD are probably the petitions for the rest of the category (children above 21, siblings, family of Residence etc) has a far away PD which are not getting approved just yet.

By looking at the cases they are approving now, since petitions that are prioritized should be processed at the same time frame, it is still a relevant reference.

Am not sure,because  mine is US Citizens petitioning for spouse yet no approval yet. am PD 15/12/2016. And my husband keeps getting same feed back from USCIS that we are still within the processing  time. So I just gave up. And keeping fingers crossed, the wait is weighing heavily on me

14 minutes ago, Nattie_Bry said:

If we look at the Visa Bulletins, Spouse, parents and children under 21 of USC has no quota limitations and are of higher priority.

Those cases which still sit there past normal PD are probably the petitions for the rest of the category (children above 21, siblings, family of Residence etc) has a far away PD which are not getting approved just yet.

By looking at the cases they are approving now, since petitions that are prioritized should be processed at the same time frame, it is still a relevant reference.

Yes. that make senses, I should have think of that... But still thank you for updating daily for the summary statistics...It is trivial to me...

Just now, Oluchukwu said:

Am not sure,because  mine is US Citizens petitioning for spouse yet no approval yet. am PD 15/12/2016. And my husband keeps getting same feed back from USCIS that we are still within the processing  time. So I just gave up. And keeping fingers crossed, the wait is weighing heavily on me

Don't lose hope, i still see December petitions getting approved this morning!

Think positive and it will arrive to you soon!!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Don't lose hope, i still see December petitions getting approved this morning!

Think positive and it will arrive to you soon!!

Please I searched page 8 as you referred for the update yet I did not see it can you send me the link here. Thank you for your encouragement 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Oluchukwu said:

It is well with you my sister. Your case will soon be approved. 

6 minutes ago, Oluchukwu said:

Please I searched page 8 as you referred for the update yet I did not see it can you send me the link here. Thank you for your encouragement 

See my post on page 34 there was a Dec 9 approval. It could be yours any time this week!

Timeline
Just now, Nattie_Bry said:

See my post on page 34 there was a Dec 9 approval. It could be yours any time this week!

Seen! Thank you. But what I want is a link to where you get the update, I don't get such notification from my end here. Please give me clue  to it.

15 minutes ago, Oluchukwu said:

Seen! Thank you. But what I want is a link to where you get the update, I don't get such notification from my end here. Please give me clue  to it.

If you do not use iphone i'm afraid i do not know how to get bulk information on apps.

You can always refer to the VJ data though as they show similar indication time wise:

Go to "Immigration Timelines" on the blue tabs above, choose "Processing Status: Igor's list" on the right hand column, you can use the filter and sort a bunch of information there

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=3&option=1&sortby=2

Similarly you can look at Texas I-130 approval chart but filtering the info by clickign on the "Common Visa Timeline" droplist and then choose "IR1 / CR1 Visa":

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list.php?cfl=0&op1=a&op2=&op3=5&op4=34&op5=5,6,8,10,11,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,22,25,26,27,28,108,110,111,208,210,211&op6=Texas Service Center&op66=Not Transfered&op7=All&dfile=No&adv=0

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nattie_Bry said:

If you do not use iphone i'm afraid i do not know how to get bulk information on apps.

You can always refer to the VJ data though as they show similar indication time wise:

Go to "Immigration Timelines" on the blue tabs above, choose "Processing Status: Igor's list" on the right hand column, you can use the filter and sort a bunch of information there

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=3&option=1&sortby=2

Similarly you can look at Texas I-130 approval chart but filtering the info by clickign on the "Common Visa Timeline" droplist and then choose "IR1 / CR1 Visa":

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list.php?cfl=0&op1=a&op2=&op3=5&op4=34&op5=5,6,8,10,11,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,22,25,26,27,28,108,110,111,208,210,211&op6=Texas Service Center&op66=Not Transfered&op7=All&dfile=No&adv=0

I use an iPhone. Will check it out now. Many thanks 

Slowing down.....:( As of Aug 9:

- 1 case on Dec 16 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 1 case on Dec 19 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Dec 23 sent to DOS

- 5 cases on Jan 12 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Jan 18 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Jan 23 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 1 case on Jan 26 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 1 case on Feb 7 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Feb 10 sent to DOS

Any good news from anyone???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Our case got approved !!! 

On August 8, 2017, we approved your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number SRC#########. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, A & F said:

Our case got approved !!! 

On August 8, 2017, we approved your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number SRC#########. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

Congrats 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
1 minute ago, Abies said:

Congrats 

Thank you!! Now what is the difference between case was approved and case was sent to department of state ? I see many are getting "case was sent to department of state" update while we got the  "case was approved" update.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.