Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Hi everyone my pd is feb 7 2017 and i submitted a service request on july 13. I received an email today saying this does it mean i will get an approval soon ?

The status of this service request is:

We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. We have had to perform additional review and this has caused a delay in processing time. Your case is currently with an adjudicating officer. You should receive a decision or notice of further action within 60 days. 

What You Can Do
Please see the "Online Services" below to check the status of your case in the future. 

We hope this information is helpful to you. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Angelica ornelas said:

Hi everyone my pd is feb 7 2017 and i submitted a service request on july 13. I received an email today saying this does it mean i will get an approval soon ?

The status of this service request is:

We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. We have had to perform additional review and this has caused a delay in processing time. Your case is currently with an adjudicating officer. You should receive a decision or notice of further action within 60 days. 

What You Can Do
Please see the "Online Services" below to check the status of your case in the future. 

We hope this information is helpful to you. 

I got an email today too because I contacted USCIS about a couple of weeks ago. My email was a little different: "Your case is currently with an adjudicating officer. We will make every effort to issue a decision or notice of further action on your case as soon as possible."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Newwifewillkillme said:

I got an email today too because I contacted USCIS about a couple of weeks ago. My email was a little different: "Your case is currently with an adjudicating officer. We will make every effort to issue a decision or notice of further action on your case as soon as possible."

What's your NOA1 date?

34 minutes ago, Newwifewillkillme said:

I wonder what is the difference of yours and mine. They are just a little different. Hopefully we get an approval soon😊

As of Jul 28: 

- 2 cases on Dec 28 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 1 case on Dec 30 was Received at Local Office

- 6 cases on Jan 9 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Jan 12 sent to DOS

- 3 cases on Jan 13 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 1 case on Jan 20 sent to DOS

- 2 cases on Jan 24 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Jan 26 sent to DOS

- 2 cases on Feb 3 sent to DOS

- 2 cases on Feb 10 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 1 case on Feb 13 sent to DOS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nattie_Bry said:

As of Jul 28: 

seems like they are getting done with December cases. Soon February will start and hopefully I hear something this week.  

3 minutes ago, uali4572 said:

seems like they are getting done with December cases. Soon February will start and hopefully I hear something this week.  

I'm sure you will!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
19 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

As of Jul 28: 

hi natie where do you get that information from?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

VJ friends!

We have received NOA2!

My PD is 2/10/17, Texas Center, NOA2 7/27/17

US Citizen filing for spouse

The websites/apps have no updates, my lawyer received the snail mail first

Jan/Feb petitioners, this is our month! Check your mailbox everyday!

I got a lot of information from this forum. Thanks to all of you.

May all of you have a smooth process. XOXO

Preparing I-864 and IV Package...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.