Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, OKAAjide said:

Thank you so much all I can do is keep my mind occupied and wait it out. 

I appreciate it.  Thanks again for your comment. 

You are welcome. The Lord is our strength 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, OKAAjide said:

Amen!

It hasn't been easy especially since our previous K1 visa was denied in Lagos Nigeria but it is well. Almighty God gat our back. 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Abies said:

It hasn't been easy especially since our previous K1 visa was denied in Lagos Nigeria but it is well. Almighty God gat our back. 

Wow...our k-1 was denied also back in September 2016. It's been a seriously aggravating painful journey.  We are praying daily for a break through. In Jesus name!

I'll be in Nigeria in August to visit my husband again. It helps out when there's something to look forward to...like a much needed vacation with him. 

I keep telling myself we're on God's timing not ours!

Timeline

Wow...our k-1 was denied also back in September 2016. It's been a seriously aggravating painful journey.  We are praying daily for a break through. In Jesus name!

I'll be in Nigeria in August to visit my husband again. It helps out when there's something to look forward to...like a much needed vacation with him. 

I keep telling myself we're on God's timing not ours!

You are right on it. Happy waiting to us 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
3 hours ago, Abies said:

I'm so sorry for you, and I understand how frustrating this could be, my visa wasn't denied but my B2 visa it was cancelled at the States the last time I tried to visit my husband ☹️ I haven't seen him in 8 moths ☹️ He's coming the next month, but just for 10 days and that all 😥  And we sent the I 130 the last June ☹️ So we know it's gonna be a long waiting time 😥 And he's not gonna be able to come until the end of the process maybe in June 2018, and I understand it's not easy, but keep strong 💪🏼 maybe we're going to receive a miracle from God 🙏🏼 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Elisa Segovia said:

I'm so sorry for you, and I understand how frustrating this could be, my visa wasn't denied but my B2 visa it was cancelled at the States the last time I tried to visit my husband ☹️ I haven't seen him in 8 moths ☹️ He's coming the next month, but just for 10 days and that all 😥  And we sent the I 130 the last June ☹️ So we know it's gonna be a long waiting time 😥 And he's not gonna be able to come until the end of the process maybe in June 2018, and I understand it's not easy, but keep strong 💪🏼 maybe we're going to receive a miracle from God 🙏🏼 

It's so heart breaking but don't worry,we will Rejoice at the end of the process. Happy waiting to us

Timeline

:jest:Great news guy!!! My attorney just informed me of our approval! Finally we have crossed the USCIS finish line!!!

All glory to the Almighty God!

I wanna say to all of you still waiting....Please hang in there... yours will be coming soon!! I truly know the pain of waiting and waiting!

Priority date: 01/9/17

Approval: 07/22/2017

Timeline

:jest:Great news guy!!! My attorney just informed me of our approval! Finally we have crossed the USCIS finish line!!!

I wanna say to all of you still waiting....Please hang in there... yours will be coming soon!! I truly know the pain of waiting and waiting!

Awwwwww.... Thanks be to God on your approval. So so happy for you&yours. Please keep the rest of us in prayers

1 hour ago, OKAAjide said:

Congratulations to you both!!! Time for the next and much faster round! All the best!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, OKAAjide said:

Congrats! Happy for you especially knowing the history of your case...thrilled you have some good news!

CR2

Step -Child

PD           10/2/17

Approval  3/23/18

NVC Received 4/12/18

Case # Received 6/11/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.