Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Abies said:

The beneficiary's birth certificate you mean?

Yep :)

Married: 23 Dec 2016

I130 sent: 9 Jan 2017

NAO1: 18 Jan 2017

RFE: Birth certificate: 12 July 2017

RFE sent: 26 July 2017

I-130 approved (NAO2): 5 Sep 2017

Sent to NVC: 29 Sep 2017

NVC received: 6 Oct 2017

Case no. received: 17 Oct 2017

Package sent: 27 Oct 2017

Scan date: 31 Oct 2017

Case complete: 7 Dec 217

Interview date scheduled: 14 Dec 2017

Interview date: 9 Jan 2018 

11 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Oh then it makes sense, i was wondering what's the difference between Initial and Additional when i post the updates...

So initial would be something on their checklist. additional would be something they want to see on top of the checklist.....

I hope i dont get RFE coz we havent included my birth certificate either.........:(

Anyone got an approval without it?

Me too... I don't understand why they ask for it when it's not on the list -.-

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Priority Date Jan 9

July 24: Got a text saying a "Request for Additional Evidence" was mailed on July 22.

July 27: Got the letter in the mail (postmarked July 24). They are asking for the beneficiary's birth certificate.

Seems to be a common theme!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
40 minutes ago, dancingchicken said:

Priority Date Jan 9

July 24: Got a text saying a "Request for Additional Evidence" was mailed on July 22.

July 27: Got the letter in the mail (postmarked July 24). They are asking for the beneficiary's birth certificate.

another proof what a joke organization USCIS is ... issuing RFE's for something they dont require ... wasting our time and including their own

I wonder if this is one dumb case worker doing this ?

Question ... did you had the beneficiary's date of birth on the marriage certificate or any other document you submitted ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
49 minutes ago, dancingchicken said:

Priority Date Jan 9

This is ridiculous. They don't even ask for birth certificates in the I-130 checklist. Good news is your approval is a couple of weeks away! Was your marriage certificate produced in the US? 

Hey friends just wanted to let y'all know real quick we got approved!!!!! ❤️👌🏽🙂

Tsc Jan 9 us citizen spouse I-130 

i am beyond happy..hang in there the approvals are coming

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Lazybones18 said:

another proof what a joke organization USCIS is ... issuing RFE's for something they dont require ... wasting our time and including their own

I wonder if this is one dumb case worker doing this ?

Question ... did you had the beneficiary's date of birth on the marriage certificate or any other document you submitted ?

We submitted her passport, which has the DOB. Also the marriage cert has DOB as well, for both of us.

42 minutes ago, Dan Jr said:

This is ridiculous. They don't even ask for birth certificates in the I-130 checklist. Good news is your approval is a couple of weeks away! Was your marriage certificate produced in the US? 

Marriage cert is from Japan. Excited for an approval ASAP!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, kat2017 said:

Congratulations on your approval.. Seems Texas is moving fast now at the moment. Did you include the beneficiary's birth certificate in your I-130petition?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
19 minutes ago, kat2017 said:

Congrats!! Happy to hear more people are getting approved! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Awesome!

im still waiting for something from Texas. My PDF is 1/9/17 also.

I believe my petition may be delayed cause I sent in a letter to USCIS requesting a last name change with supporting documents. After speaking with my attorney she said I would have just waited til the petition was RFE or approved and sent over to the NVC before submitting an any updates with my new last name. I was thinking while I'm waiting why not just update uscis with my name change. They have updated my name as of June 21, 2017. 

Hey guys! Good morning!!!:P

I got mail (well,technically my husband got mail)

We just recieved our NOA2 from TEXAS SERVICE CENTER!!! 

PD: 02/09/2017

Notice date: 07/20/2017

checked the USCIS app but it still isn't updated yet. So tell your significant other to check their mailboxes everyday. 

Just be patient guys,your letters are on its way.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Case approval received today! TSC with PD is 2/6/17 approval date is 7/21/17!!!! One week after inquiry was input by calling the uscis. 

Paperwork included with the I130 application was the application itself, both birth certificates with the translations since they weren't in english, marriage certificate, 3 affidavits of relatives who were present at the wedding. 

I wish everyone waiting for the approval the best wishes. It has been the toughest few months! Hang in there!!! 😊😊😊

Edited by Dreamiej

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lora18 said:

checked the USCIS app but it still isn't updated yet. So tell your significant other to check their mailboxes everyday. 

Congratulations!!!! It's exciting! 

5 minutes ago, Dreamiej said:

Case approval received today! TSC with PD is 2/6/17 approval date is 7/21/17!!!! One week after inquiry was input by calling the uscis. 

Paperwork included with the I130 application was the application itself, both birth certificates with the translations since they weren't in english, marriage certificate, 3 affidavits of relatives who were present at the wedding. 

I wish everyone waiting for the approval the best wishes. It has been the toughest few months! Hang in there!!! 😊😊😊

Congratulations! Im happy for both of us, ut's been a bittersweet journey! And now we're one step closer beating LDR :wub:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Lora18 said:

3 minutes ago, Dreamiej said:

Congratulations!!!! It's exciting! 

congrats !!!

did you guys sent beneficiary's birth certificate ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.