Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 7/25/2017 at 4:01 AM, Adam & Dina said:

Just wanted to update everyone about my RFE.. they wanted my (beneficiary) birth certificate. 

Priority date: Jan 18th 2017

Request for Additional Evidence mailed: 12th July 2017 (updated on app)

RFE received in mail: 24th July 2017

Birth certificate sent: 25th July 2017

Hopefully we get approved soon

Hi All,

Our Priority date is : 8th Feb 2017

I just found online that I will get an RFE for my case. This is what I can only find online "On July 26, 2017, we mailed a request for initial evidence for your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number XXXX. The request for evidence explains what we need from you. We will not take action on your case until we receive the evidence or the deadline to submit it expires. Please follow the instructions in the request for evidence." 

Is there any way I can check the details of the RFE before I will get the actual mail (which may take another 10 date to arrive).

Thanks,

Arpan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Arpan said:

Hi All,

I just found online that I will get an RFE for my case. This is what I can only find online "On July 26, 2017, we mailed a request for initial evidence for your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number XXXX. The request for evidence explains what we need from you. We will not take action on your case until we receive the evidence or the deadline to submit it expires. Please follow the instructions in the request for evidence." 

Is there any way I can check the details of the RFE before I will get the actual mail (which may take another 10 date to arrive).

Thanks,

Arpan

based on what i have been reading here from other members

You will only know the details of RFE once you receive the mail

one VJ member tried calling but they did not give him the info

maybe you can try calling and give it a shot ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Arpan said:

Hi All,

Thanks,

Arpan

What were the documents you mailed to USCIS?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Lazybones18 said:

based on what i have been reading here from other members

You will only know the details of RFE once you receive the mail

one VJ member tried calling but they did not give him the info

maybe you can try calling and give it a shot ?

Yes I just called them, but as you mentioned I can only know the details once I will receive the RFE mail

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Arpan said:

I have mailed all the docs requested by the USCIS for i-130 form 

Can you list them out? So from there we can know what&what's missing out of your petition. Thanks

1 hour ago, Arpan said:

Hi All,

Thanks,

Arpan

You could always call USCIS but when we did they just told us to wait for mail so it was pretty useless. You might have better luck.

Married: 23 Dec 2016

I130 sent: 9 Jan 2017

NAO1: 18 Jan 2017

RFE: Birth certificate: 12 July 2017

RFE sent: 26 July 2017

I-130 approved (NAO2): 5 Sep 2017

Sent to NVC: 29 Sep 2017

NVC received: 6 Oct 2017

Case no. received: 17 Oct 2017

Package sent: 27 Oct 2017

Scan date: 31 Oct 2017

Case complete: 7 Dec 217

Interview date scheduled: 14 Dec 2017

Interview date: 9 Jan 2018 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Arpan said:

Hi All,

Thanks,

Arpan

Since it says "initial evidence" my guess is it will be a copy of a document such as a birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc. I would recommend you to update your Visa Journey timeline so you get an estimate of how long is your case gonna take to be approved. It usually takes two weeks from the day they receive the RFE documents. 

2 hours ago, Dan Jr said:

Since it says "initial evidence" my guess is it will be a copy of a document such as a birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc. I would recommend you to update your Visa Journey timeline so you get an estimate of how long is your case gonna take to be approved. It usually takes two weeks from the day they receive the RFE documents. 

Ours said "additional evidence" and was my birth certificate...

Married: 23 Dec 2016

I130 sent: 9 Jan 2017

NAO1: 18 Jan 2017

RFE: Birth certificate: 12 July 2017

RFE sent: 26 July 2017

I-130 approved (NAO2): 5 Sep 2017

Sent to NVC: 29 Sep 2017

NVC received: 6 Oct 2017

Case no. received: 17 Oct 2017

Package sent: 27 Oct 2017

Scan date: 31 Oct 2017

Case complete: 7 Dec 217

Interview date scheduled: 14 Dec 2017

Interview date: 9 Jan 2018 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Adam & Dina said:

The beneficiary's birth certificate you mean?

5 hours ago, Adam & Dina said:

Oh then it makes sense, i was wondering what's the difference between Initial and Additional when i post the updates...

So initial would be something on their checklist. additional would be something they want to see on top of the checklist.....

I hope i dont get RFE coz we havent included my birth certificate either.........:(

Anyone got an approval without it?

As of 26 Jul:

- 1 case on Dec 16 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Jan 9 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 3 cases on Jan 9 sent to DOS

- 3 cases on Jan 12 sent to DOS 

- 2 cases on Jan 17 was APPROVED

- 4 cases on Jan 20 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Feb 2 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Feb 2 sent Request for Initial Evidence

Very consistent Feb approvals on a daily basis :jest::jest:

Edited by Nattie_Bry

2 minutes ago, Nattie_Bry said:

As of 26 Jul:

Thanks Nattie I appreciate it 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
4 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

As of 26 Jul:

Thank u nattie we really appreciate it 🙏🏼 May god bless us and our petitions get an approval very soon 🙏🏼

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.