Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Lazybones18 said:

iv been seeing few February approvals on my APP btw

its been giving me more and more notifications

I usually don't want to stress myself out during the weekend coz it's already Saturday my time, but the progress overnight for Jul 21 was impressive I felt like I have to let everyone know what I see:

- 2 cases on Dec 12 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Dec 16 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Dec 22 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Dec 23 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Dec 23 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 1 case on Dec 27 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Dec 28 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Dec 30 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Jan 12 sent withdrawal acknowledgement

- 6 cases on Jan 13 sent to DOS 

- 3 cases on Jan 18 sent to DOS 

- 3 cases on Jan 23 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Feb 6 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 2 cases on Feb 17 sent Request for Initial Evidence 

Feb cases on the way, though it's only RFE but I have a feeling we're already there!!!
Edited by Nattie_Bry

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 10:35 AM, Klinspat said:

I have also come to understand that there was an error in the previous uscis proccessing date that was posted on May 31 2017, but it has been corrected in the recent one posted on July 18 2017 stated that the current processing date for Citizens filing for spouse relatives is October 4 2016 while permanent residents filing for spouse is 1 January 2017.

Texas is really slow and behind, so just be patient even if your pd have exeeded 6months, it's not really easy, I miss my baby so much, but I know and believe that we shall all be approved in due time in Jesus mighty name! 

Screenshot_20170719-132059.png

Thanks alot.. The Lord is our strength. NOA1: 05/19/2017

Edited by Abies

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
14 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

I usually don't want to stress myself out during the weekend coz it's already Saturday my time, but the progress overnight for Jul 21 was impressive I felt like I have to let everyone know what I see:

Feb cases on the way, though it's only RFE but I have a feeling we're already there!!!

Thank you again!!! next week!!!

Preparing I-864 and IV Package...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
3 hours ago, Abies said:

Thanks alot.. The Lord is our strength. NOA1: 05/19/2017

I know you are going to think I'm crazy, but I sent a message to every couple that's has been approved in Texas the  last 2 months and I asked them if they were residents or us citizens and most of them we're us citizens. So they are really processing January  for us citizens, at least most of the I 130 files... so i hope everyday we're going closer to our dates 🙏🏼🤞

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
1 hour ago, Elisa Segovia said:

I know you are going to think I'm crazy, but I sent a message to every couple that's has been approved in Texas the  last 2 months and I asked them if they were residents or us citizens and most of them we're us citizens. So they are really processing January  for us citizens, at least most of the I 130 files... so i hope everyday we're going closer to our dates 🙏🏼🤞

no judgement here...i dont think you're crazy at all. im glad you did that. it helps the rest of us get an idea as to what month TSC is "really" on. thanks :)

Timeline
1 hour ago, Elisa Segovia said:

US citizen, filed i-130 for spouse, PD December 23, 2016 and no progress yet. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Elisa Segovia said:

I pray they pick up very fast in no distant time.

22 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Thank you nattie for always posting updates! 🙏🏼😊

4 hours ago, Elisa Segovia said:

Not crazy at all! Well all appreciate your effort in finding out what's going on and who exactly got approved, /8 thank you! As we all get closer to our dates very very soon!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼

On 7/17/2017 at 9:15 AM, Nattie_Bry said:

Hey Congratulations!!

Every time an approval in our centre appears it feels like a score!! Yey!!

Congratulations!!

Removal of Conditions Timeline

05/06/20    - Sent ROC package to Dallas, TX by UPS. 

05/08/20    - Delivered to Dallas, TX by UPS.

05/11/20  - Debit Card Charged.

05/14/20    - NOA date ( I called USCIS to get my receipt number no text or email received)

07/27/21-     Biometrics taken

On 7/23/2017 at 6:47 AM, Elisa Segovia said:

Oh thank you so much for doing this!!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey everyone. I have never posted on here before but just wanted to let everyone know i got approved today ( July 24th, 2017). My NOA1 was January 25th, 2017. Exactly 6 months and 1 day. I called USCIS today and asked to speak to a tier 2 supervisor etc. etc. and he told me that my application was approved just today. It was my first time calling them as well lol. He said I should get something in the mail soon. I am a U.S. citizen and my service center was Texas Service Center. To all the people waiting out there, keep your head up. Looks like Texas Service Center is processing end of January now. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, asjudge90 said:

Hey everyone. I have never posted on here before but just wanted to let everyone know i got approved today ( July 24th, 2017). My NOA1 was January 25th, 2017. Exactly 6 months and 1 day. I called USCIS today and asked to speak to a tier 2 supervisor etc. etc. and he told me that my application was approved just today. It was my first time calling them as well lol. He said I should get something in the mail soon. I am a U.S. citizen and my service center was Texas Service Center. To all the people waiting out there, keep your head up. Looks like Texas Service Center is processing end of January now. 

Congratulations!! Thank you so much for posting. This is very encouraging and we can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel. 

CR2

Step -Child

PD           10/2/17

Approval  3/23/18

NVC Received 4/12/18

Case # Received 6/11/18

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, asjudge90 said:

Congratulations dear👌

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.