Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, skhal625 said:

this is based on VisaJourney by the way...

IMG_20170715_084353.jpg

I dont think ive seen any Februaries on any other platforms yet.. but it does look to be pretty strong into January. 

Hey filers, my case is sent to Texas service center too, priority date February 27 2017. Looks like most of everyone on here is experience outside of processing times. I too have called for a request to check on my case and will hear something in 15-30 days. 

Good luck to everyone! 

Just don't know why uscis have their databases on May 2017, it made everyone panic. 

Hi All,

Just wanted to say be patient and your turn will come, there is no method to their process madness and we won't fully understand it. Mine was sent to DOS for visa processing July-13. TSC 173 days total.

I-130 Sent : 2017-01-18
I-130 NOA1 : 2017-01-20
I-130 RFE :  none
I-130 RFE Sent :  none
I-130 Approved : 2017-07-13

Edited by Sal2017

1 hour ago, Sal2017 said:

Hi All,

Just wanted to say be patient and your turn will come, there is no method to their process madness and we won't fully understand it. Mine was sent to DOS for visa processing July-13. TSC 173 days total.

Hey Congratulations!!

Every time an approval in our centre appears it feels like a score!! Yey!!

On 7/14/2017 at 8:04 PM, Kevin and Belda said:

Any more updates ?

Up to 14 Jul:

- 1 case on Dec 6 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Dec 16 sent to DOS (After response to RFE received on 3 Jul)

- 1 case on Dec 16 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 1 case on Dec 16 case was Transferred and a new office has jurisdiction

- 5 cases on Dec 23 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 6 cases on Jan 4 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Jan 9 sent to DOS 

- 2 cases on Jan 13 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 1 case on Jan 13 case sent to my local office

- 1 case on Jan 17 sent to DOS 

- 5 cases on Jan 19 sent to DOS 

- 3 cases on Jan 20 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Jan 25 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 2 cases on Jan 25 sent to DOS 

No signs of Feb approvals but we're close.

5 hours ago, Sal2017 said:

Hi All,

Thank you so much sal2017!! 

You're giving us all hope & congratulationssssss on your approval!  

I'm sure we can all help eachother get through this whole process through NVC

But yes us February filers we are close! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
15 hours ago, Sal2017 said:

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for the update! You have no idea how encouraging this is. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

😥 my case was sent to Texas and I'm terrorized 😥 I have been reading and I think it's the slowest center, imagine at least a lot of you have a tourist visa for going to the states, or your husband/wife is available to visit you @ your country, but in my case, i haven't seen my husband in 7 months, and I tried to visit him on May, and my tourist visa was cancelled, they marked me like inadmissible under INA Section 212 (A) (a) (7) (I) (i), and they let me withdraw my application for admission, but Im not sure if im going to need the I -601 waiver, and the long distance is destroying my marriage everyday, but I'm trying to be hopeful and my case was sent on June 22 😞 so guys, if I'm trying to be hopeful you should be too. So stay positive 🙏🏼. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Elisa Segovia said:

😥 my case was sent to Texas and I'm terrorized 😥 I have been reading and I think it's the slowest center, imagine at least a lot of you have a tourist visa for going to the states, or your husband/wife is available to visit you @ your country, but in my case, i haven't seen my husband in 7 months, and I tried to visit him on May, and my tourist visa was cancelled, they marked me like inadmissible under INA Section 212 (A) (a) (7) (I) (i), and they let me withdraw my application for admission, but Im not sure if im going to need the I -601 waiver, and the long distance is destroying my marriage everyday, but I'm trying to be hopeful and my case was sent on June 22 😞 so guys, if I'm trying to be hopeful you should be too. So stay positive 🙏🏼. 

Hey Elisa, your husband can at least try and visit you in your home country. I read your thread and no, you do not require a I-601 waiver. It mostly for people who EWI into the states. Stay positive and definitely have a lot of patience. It will drive you crazy by checking frequently. 

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
4 hours ago, Elisa Segovia said:

texas is not the slowest....nabraska is. you should read the I-130 February 2017 filers thread. they havent even started november filers processing. Texas is almost done with January processing and starting with the February filers. trust me, we are better off. I am with texas as well.

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
37 minutes ago, skhal625 said:

texas is not the slowest....nabraska is. you should read the I-130 February 2017 filers thread. they havent even started november filers processing. Texas is almost done with January processing and starting with the February filers. trust me, we are better off. I am with texas as well.

December 15/12/2017 PD 215 days and still counting, keep faith and hanging on and hoping for the best.

6 minutes ago, Oluchukwu said:

December 15/12/2017 PD 215 days and still counting, keep faith and hanging on and hoping for the best.

Hang in there! Could be any time now!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Oluchukwu said:

Hi Oluchukwu.. has ur husband called uscis? Please have him call asap so they can create a service request on ur case since it's way past 6 months. Almost Everyone else whose case is past 6 months has called in and they've been told they would hear back within 15-30 days. Please let him call them.

btw I'm Nigerian too, I live in portharcourt :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.