Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I called USCIS this morning at 8:30am EST and Yes, that's exactly what the lady did for my case as well....she opened up a service request for our case since it was outside of normal processing times, and said it could take 15-30 days for them to look into it and get back to me via u.s. mail or email. 

Married -12/9/17

Mailed Petition - 1/3/17

NOA-1- 01/09/17

Still waiting.....6 months and still.....nothing! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, Adam & Dina said:

Hey everyone PD 18th Jan. I got a text notification on 12th July to say my status had changed. Logged on to find "request for additional evidence". 

Still waiting for the hard copy in the mail to find out exactly what it is they want. I heard that USCIS have 60 days to approve the RFE. I hope it is only 2 weeks :( 

Two weeks is what I've seen. Hold on, you're almost there! Let us know what they're asking for (:

Timeline

:rolleyes:For sure....I get all of the comments on this Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa board. So, I will be in touch as soon as I get notice! 

I pray something comes through soon for us and like everybody here would say.... this waiting for an approval is painful! :angry::(:blink:

6 hours ago, Adam & Dina said:

Hey everyone PD 18th Jan. I got a text notification on 12th July to say my status had changed. Logged on to find "request for additional evidence". 

Still waiting for the hard copy in the mail to find out exactly what it is they want. I heard that USCIS have 60 days to approve the RFE. I hope it is only 2 weeks :( 

Oh no dina... hope itshe taken care of quickly for you. Maybe it's my turn any day now... x

Timeline
5 hours ago, OKAAjide said:

I called USCIS this morning at 8:30am EST and Yes, that's exactly what the lady did for my case as well....she opened up a service request for our case since it was outside of normal processing times, and said it could take 15-30 days for them to look into it and get back to me via u.s. mail or email. 

Married -12/9/17

Mailed Petition - 1/3/17

NOA-1- 01/09/17

Still waiting.....6 months and still.....nothing! 

I too contacted USCIS after reading this post and the customer representative opened a service request for my case. I was told to contact them again if I don't hear back within 15-30 days. The waiting begins.

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
1 hour ago, Newwifewillkillme said:

I too contacted USCIS after reading this post and the customer representative opened a service request for my case. I was told to contact them again if I don't hear back within 15-30 days. The waiting begins.

oh i did too...they said 15 days to me. i also got the representatives name and id number for reference.

On 7/12/2017 at 9:54 PM, Nattie_Bry said:

As of Jul 11-12:

- 5 cases on Dec 16 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Dec 16 received at Local Office

- 1 case on Dec 23 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Jan 4 sent to DOS 

- 2 cases on Jan 12 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 1 case on Jan 13 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 1 case on Jan 17 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 1 case on Jan 17 sent to DOS 

- 2 cases on Jan 19 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Jan 20 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Jan 23 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 1 case on Jan 25 sent Request for Initial Evidence

Any more updates ?

15 hours ago, OKAAjide said:
National Customer Service Center
1-800-375-5283

Its uscis 

Whenever I call it's all automated. I can't figure out how to speak to anybody over there. Maybe it's just that I'm always calling during off hours?

Timeline
16 minutes ago, dswan388 said:

Whenever I call it's all automated. I can't figure out how to speak to anybody over there. Maybe it's just that I'm always calling during off hours?

Ok, I see. try this.

Call 1-800-375-5283

Press #1 for English

Press #2 for Questions

Press #1 

Enter Receipt SRC

Press #1 for Texas (SRC)

Press #1 If correct

Listen to the latest update of your case

Press #3 To speak to a representative

Hope this helps...

6 minutes ago, OKAAjide said:

Ok, I see. try this.

Call 1-800-375-5283

Press #1 for English

Press #2 for Questions

Press #1 

Enter Receipt SRC

Press #1 for Texas (SRC)

Press #1 If correct

Listen to the latest update of your case

Press #3 To speak to a representative

Hope this helps...

Definitely does! Thanks! I think I'm just calling during off hours so they never give me that last #3. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.