Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Timeline
2 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Hello all! Back afresh after visiting my husband in LA and let's see how we're doing during the July 4th week:

- An overall 4 cases has received response of RFE (without a prior notification of RFE sent message)

- 1 case on Dec 12 sent to DOS 

- 8 cases on Dec 16 sent to DOS 

- 4 cases on Dec 22 sent to DOS 

- 4 cases on Dec 23 sent to DOS 

- 5 cases on Dec 27 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Dec 29 sent to DOS 

- 4 cases on Dec 30 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 1 case on Dec 30 sent to DOS

- 4 cases on Jan 4 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Jan 4 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 8 cases on Jan 9 sent to DOS 

- 5 cases on Jan 9 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 1 case on Jan 9 was Transferred and a new office has jurisdiction

- 6 cases on Jan 13 sent to DOS 

- 5 cases on Jan 13 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 4 cases on Jan 17 sent to DOS 

- 2 cases on Jan 17 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 3 cases on Jan 18 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Jan 18 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 1 case on Jan 19 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Jan 19 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 2 cases on Jan 20 sent to DOS 

- 3 cases on Jan 23 sent to DOS 

- 8 cases on Feb 2 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Feb 15 sent to DOS 

We're getting there!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!

I really hope that they've actually started processing December cases. I have a PD of December 23 but haven't seen any progress yet. I've stopped looking at the USCIS page for TSC because it's disheartening to see it stuck at September 22. 

20 hours ago, Oluchukwu said:

Hi dear

its my first time commenting here am a December filler PD 15/12/2016 till now no update we are 204 days since the last update,does anyone know the month texas service center is processing right now am confused and worried I want to be with my husband.your reply will help 

Thank you

I would start contacting USCIS as its been more than 6 months for you

Married: 23 Dec 2016

I130 sent: 9 Jan 2017

NAO1: 18 Jan 2017

RFE: Birth certificate: 12 July 2017

RFE sent: 26 July 2017

I-130 approved (NAO2): 5 Sep 2017

Sent to NVC: 29 Sep 2017

NVC received: 6 Oct 2017

Case no. received: 17 Oct 2017

Package sent: 27 Oct 2017

Scan date: 31 Oct 2017

Case complete: 7 Dec 217

Interview date scheduled: 14 Dec 2017

Interview date: 9 Jan 2018 

14 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Hello all! Back afresh after visiting my husband in LA and let's see how we're doing during the July 4th week:

- An overall 4 cases has received response of RFE (without a prior notification of RFE sent message)

- 1 case on Dec 12 sent to DOS 

- 8 cases on Dec 16 sent to DOS 

- 4 cases on Dec 22 sent to DOS 

- 4 cases on Dec 23 sent to DOS 

- 5 cases on Dec 27 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Dec 29 sent to DOS 

- 4 cases on Dec 30 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 1 case on Dec 30 sent to DOS

- 4 cases on Jan 4 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Jan 4 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 8 cases on Jan 9 sent to DOS 

- 5 cases on Jan 9 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 1 case on Jan 9 was Transferred and a new office has jurisdiction

- 6 cases on Jan 13 sent to DOS 

- 5 cases on Jan 13 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 4 cases on Jan 17 sent to DOS 

- 2 cases on Jan 17 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 3 cases on Jan 18 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Jan 18 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 2 cases on Jan 20 sent to DOS 

- 3 cases on Jan 23 sent to DOS 

- 8 cases on Feb 2 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Feb 15 sent to DOS 

We're getting there!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!

So when we see these process dates how do we know what is really going on as the date does back and forward too much. Our process date was Jan 17th and it's been and gone 3 times now. How can they process some, go back 2-3 weeks then carry on? It's so damn confusing.. and there is no consistency. We all get excited as our date moves closer..... then NOTHING ..... sorry rant over.. 😢

Screenshot_20170710-081609.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Leeannejayson said:

So when we see these process dates how do we know what is really going on as the date does back and forward too much. Our process date was Jan 17th and it's been and gone 3 times now. How can they process some, go back 2-3 weeks then carry on? It's so damn confusing.. and there is no consistency. We all get excited as our date moves closer..... then NOTHING ..... sorry rant over.. 😢

These are just estimates and not 100% accurate.... seems like people from Jan/Dec are getting approvals from Texas.. so this should be your month ... good luck

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
1 hour ago, Leeannejayson said:

how did you get this information? please share... 

2 hours ago, skhal625 said:

how did you get this information? please share... 

Hit the home button top right of this page... click process timings. 

9 hours ago, Leeannejayson said:

I look at our case base on trends and these facts i see, and trends changes on VJ that's for sure but i believe late July or August will be our month, just have strong faith.

I believe we get what we hope for :)  And seeing other people getting approved makes me happy too because it only means it's getting closer and closer!!!

More updates for the Monday:

- 1 case on Dec 16 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Dec 23 was Transferred and a new office has jurisdiction

- 1 case on Jan 9 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Jan 9 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 1 case on Jan 12 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 2 cases on Jan 13 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 1 case on Jan 17 sent to DOS 

Guess no Feb cases from my end :P

Timeline
47 minutes ago, Nattie_Bry said:

More updates for the Monday:

- 1 case on Dec 16 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Dec 23 was Transferred and a new office has jurisdiction

- 1 case on Jan 9 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Jan 9 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 1 case on Jan 12 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 2 cases on Jan 13 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 1 case on Jan 17 sent to DOS 

Guess no Feb cases from my end :P

heyy there,

i thought yesterday you posted something with some feb dates on it.... im sort of confused 😞

19 minutes ago, skhal625 said:

heyy there,

i thought yesterday you posted something with some feb dates on it.... im sort of confused 😞

Yesterday i posted approvals i saw from 1-9 Jul.

Today i posted approvals i saw 10 Jul.

I dont see any Feb approvals on the cases i followed but it does not necessarily mean they dont exist, as i am only following limited number of cases, but it could be the case too.

Just dont be too obsessed with it, they are kind of an indication but not the absolute entire fact.

Relax there~

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Yesterday i posted approvals i saw from 1-9 Jul.

Today i posted approvals i saw 10 Jul.

I dont see any Feb approvals on the cases i followed but it does not necessarily mean they dont exist, as i am only following limited number of cases, but it could be the case too.

Just dont be too obsessed with it, they are kind of an indication but not the absolute entire fact.

Relax there~

sorry, i am just really stressed and upset over this because long distance has been super tough for me.... didnt mean to come off rude or obsessed or anything. 

1 hour ago, skhal625 said:

sorry, i am just really stressed and upset over this because long distance has been super tough for me.... didnt mean to come off rude or obsessed or anything. 

Oh dear i understand how tough it is, sometimes crazy thoughts would just come up in how to get out of this terrible situation, like smuggle myself in with a container etc.

All we need is positive energy and hope for the best! What is your dates again, maybe you can start with filling in your timeline there?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

wife visiting family at the moment for next 2 months... TVPAD not working so no TVB drama series to kill time... No new update from Netflix... my VR set just broke down... just crash my RC plane last night.... I need some good news badly... 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Quick question,  is it any difference between ir1 and ir5 Processing  time? Because both are immediate relative and as per uscis timetable they have the same pd.. waiting  for approval,  hopefully before the year ends.  Pd 05/30/17. Texas. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.