Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Timeline

TSC shows that they are processing May 31, 2017 dates for i-130 filers. This makes no sense, I have a PD of December 23, 2016 and have had no progress on my case.

Edited by Newwifewillkillme
Correction

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Newwifewillkillme said:

TSC shows that they are processing May 31, 2017 dates for i-130 filers. This makes no sense, I have a PD of December 23, 2016 and have had no progress on my case.

Yea this just doesn't look right, although I am a May filer it's too unreal. 

2017-07-12_17-23-31.png

Married: 02/06/2017

I-130 Submit: 05/15/2017

NOA1 (PD): 05/17/2017

NOA2: 11/04/2017

NOA2 by mail: 11/08/2017

USCIS sent to NVC: 11/16/2017

NVC received I-130: 11/30/2017

Received IV & AOS invoice: 12/05/2017

Paid IV & AOS invoice: 12/06/2017

Submit DS-260: 12/14/2017

Submit IV & AOS Packet: 12/14/2017

NVC SD1: 12/20/2017

Checklist: 02/02/2018

Submit Checklist Docs: 02/05/2018

NVC SD2: 02/09/2018

CC: 03/06/2018

Interview: 05/09/2018 ^_^

APPROVED!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Newwifewillkillme said:

ya looks like they made a mistake typing dates lol 

if you see on top it says " processing cases AS OF May 31st, and seem like they put same date on bottom by mistake lol 

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
2 hours ago, Newwifewillkillme said:

you are absolutely right...i just saw that too! my PD date is February 27, 2017. how does that even make sense? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Huh???  Those I-130 dates have to be some kind of mistake...or cruel joke.

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

As of Jul 11-12:

- 5 cases on Dec 16 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Dec 16 received at Local Office

- 1 case on Dec 23 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Jan 4 sent to DOS 

- 2 cases on Jan 12 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 1 case on Jan 13 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 1 case on Jan 17 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 1 case on Jan 17 sent to DOS 

- 2 cases on Jan 19 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Jan 20 sent to DOS 

- 1 case on Jan 23 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 1 case on Jan 25 sent Request for Initial Evidence

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
7 minutes ago, dswan388 said:

Has anyone here received a RFE? How long did you have to wait after you submitted the requested evidence before they sent your application to the NVC? 1 week, 1 month? Back of the line!? 

According to other cases that I've seen around, the applications get approved two weeks after they receive the RFE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, dswan388 said:

Has anyone here received a RFE? How long did you have to wait after you submitted the requested evidence before they sent your application to the NVC? 1 week, 1 month? Back of the line!? 

Did you get a RFE ?

if yes, for what reason

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
18 hours ago, Cbr22 said:

Yea this just doesn't look right, although I am a May filer it's too unreal. 

2017-07-12_17-23-31.png

everyone should call USCIS and tell them we are past our processing time :)

i am going to call them today

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 minutes ago, lazybones18 said:

everyone should call USCIS and tell them we are past our processing time :)

i am going to call them today

Please kindly give us feedback after calling USCIS...Thank you 

57 minutes ago, lazybones18 said:

Did you get a RFE ?

if yes, for what reason

No I have not received anything yet but I anticipate it happening any day now. I have a feeling that I forgot something in my application packet so I just want to get some sense of how long I will have to wait after fixing any errors. 

Hey everyone PD 18th Jan. I got a text notification on 12th July to say my status had changed. Logged on to find "request for additional evidence". 

Still waiting for the hard copy in the mail to find out exactly what it is they want. I heard that USCIS have 60 days to approve the RFE. I hope it is only 2 weeks :( 

Edited by Adam & Dina

Married: 23 Dec 2016

I130 sent: 9 Jan 2017

NAO1: 18 Jan 2017

RFE: Birth certificate: 12 July 2017

RFE sent: 26 July 2017

I-130 approved (NAO2): 5 Sep 2017

Sent to NVC: 29 Sep 2017

NVC received: 6 Oct 2017

Case no. received: 17 Oct 2017

Package sent: 27 Oct 2017

Scan date: 31 Oct 2017

Case complete: 7 Dec 217

Interview date scheduled: 14 Dec 2017

Interview date: 9 Jan 2018 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 hours ago, Newwifewillkillme said:

I think what they mean is they r now processing cases from "whenever" up to May 31st, not that they r currently processing May 31st bcs that wouldn't really make any sense.

But hey, that's just me thinking.. u never know with uscis.

in the meantime I think u should contact them because u r way past the standard processing time which is 6 months. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi all, this morning I noticed the new "official" processing times for TSC and called USCIS asking for status on our case (Priority date Jan 9). The rep was very pleasant and said Texas is currently processing May 31 2017. She opened a service request for our case since it was outside of normal processing times, and it would take 15-30 days for them to look into it.

I'm pretty sure that date on the official site is a copy paste error- the permanent resident date (Jan 2) is probably the real one. But give it a shot, can't hurt to check.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.