Nicknackzz144

i751 to remove conditions help with who signs what part

29 posts in this topic

Hey yall, so me and my uSC wife are filing to remove conditions on my GC now, and we are curious who signs their name on Part page 8  Who signs " Acknowledgement of appointment at USCIS application support center" Who signs their name for this part? Because, I the greencard conditional resident already signed my signature on the same part on Page 6 where it asks the exact same?

So does my wife the USC sign that? why would she need to go get her fingerprints and photos taken? lol it doesnt make sense and neither do the instructions.. 

Also is our evidence we got enough? we really dont have much else to send because i couldnt find work for awhile when i first got my greencard and we are living with my wifes parents with our daughter we just had and they helped us, so we didnt have to pay rent, bills etc, the evidence we have right now to send off before next week is..

2016 joint tax returns

Pictures of us vaccination at the Zoo and aquarium/ our daughters first birthday

Car insurance policy (Just bought the car a few weeks ago with my tax returns)

Daughters certified birth certificate

Letters addressed to us at the same address

Our birth certiificates

our driver license copies

copy of my greencard

2 notarized affidavits  

copies of my irish passport 

copy of marriage certificate

and thats really it?  we dont have bills as we live with my wifes parents they pay the bills and i chip i sometimes just give them cash for food if they ever need it, right now my wife is in college, im looking for a new job, we didnt put my wifes name on my new car title because she wasnt present to sign the title when i bought it (College) i mean are we looking okay? or what lol

thank ya!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

I reread page 8 and it clearly states it applies to the person that filled part 4 of the application. That is the US citizen making the petition for the conditional resident.  You are the applicant.  Read carefully.  Also another section is dedicated for interpreter or preparer.

Archie

Yes we downloaded the instructions and my wife thinks since she filled out part 4 then it says she has to sign her name for part 8 about finger pics etc. i already signed it on the previous pages, we dont understand because we read the instructions and they just arent clear, we have to send this away asap and we may need to re do it 

on part 4 is says "Information on the US citizen or lawful permanent resident," which is where we put my wifes details? social security numbers address etc then info on our children,then the petitioners statement? petitioners contact information, which is where i signed, on page 6 part 5..then the petitioners signiture is where i signed again on page7, then my wife signed the page 8 where it says the appointment, and above that it says spouse or whatever listed in part 4 if appiclable 

Hey yall, so me and my wife are ready to file I751 and we have to asap before we reach a late period, to verify, i Am the conditional greencard holder (Husband) from Ireland and my WIfe the US citizen is American, we done the i485/i130 i believe and i got my 2 year conditional greencard, Now we have to file I751 and ive no idea how to do it, we done 3 forms aand dont seem to be doing it correctly, can someone here who has done it with success please guide us through it? i just have no idea how to fill it out or who fils out what parts, I got my conditional greencard through marriage as i came here on the visa waiver, married my girl of 4 yrs because we found out she was expecting our first girl... if any of that helps... thank you we appreciate the help.. we just want to fill it out properly so i dont get removed from here without my wife and child!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Nicknackzz144 said:

on part 4 is says "Information on the US citizen or lawful permanent resident," which is where we put my wifes details? social security numbers address etc then info on our children,then the petitioners statement? petitioners contact information, which is where i signed, on page 6 part 5..then the petitioners signiture is where i signed again on page7, then my wife signed the page 8 where it says the appointment, and above that it says spouse or whatever listed in part 4 if appiclable 

Yes Part 4 is your wife's info as the USC. Part 7 is you.  Part 8  is your wife.  You are the Petitioner because you are petitioning to have your conditions removed.

So does my wife sign her name in the page where it says "Acknowledgment of appointment at USCIS application center on page 8? which is PART8 ? she signed page 8 twice?

is this correct? its just a test sample of that page, Hannah being my wife the US citizen. is that correct?

uscispage1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nicknackzz144 said:

So does my wife sign her name in the page where it says "Acknowledgment of appointment at USCIS application center on page 8? which is PART8 ? she signed page 8 twice?

She signs her name on PART 8 on PAGE 8 where it says Spouse's or Individual's signature.

Okay so she signs those two parts? why does she have to sign the acknowledgement  of the fingerprints and photos if shes already the american citizen? lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.