tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

I received an RFE. I have 2 questions -

They request ORIGINAL marriage certificate..... is this normal / okay ?

Bonafied relationship - How do you guys send logs from whatspp ? take screen shots (which is time consuming) or export to text then copy to word and select chats overtime and send ?

How do you send call logs from phone ? send print out of phone bills ? filtered to my spouse's number ?

Thanks alot

3 minutes ago, NikC said:

Bonafied relationship - How do you guys send logs from whatspp ? take screen shots (which is time consuming) or export to text then copy to word and select chats overtime and send ?

How do you send call logs from phone ? send print out of phone bills ? filtered to my spouse's number ?

Thanks alot

Strange they want the actual, not copy as copies of originals are acceptable. 

WhatsApp has an export chat function in settings. You can have your conversations sent to you as a txt file to your email. 

Print phone bills and just highlight a few so the officer gets the point.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, NikC said:

Thanks alot

that's rare because they only ask for copies but send it ASAP and good luck I have seen people get approved less than 10 day after they answer the RFE

1 hour ago, NikC said:

Thanks alot

Good luck do it asap what is ur PD and service center

1 hour ago, kareng5 said:

that's rare because they only ask for copies but send it ASAP and good luck I have seen people get approved less than 10 day after they answer the RFE

I haven't heard too. But it says ORIGINAL marriage certificate.

2 hours ago, rmpiedra said:

Strange they want the actual, not copy as copies of originals are acceptable. 

WhatsApp has an export chat function in settings. You can have your conversations sent to you as a txt file to your email. 

Print phone bills and just highlight a few so the officer gets the point.

I sent in the copy. it's from India but has both languages in it. Mostly English. I have read the rfe like 10 times. It says ORIGINAL. I haven't heard anyone sending in original.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

In the main Nebraska thread a January 20 filer got approved :thumbs:

Forum member sahilpatel12 

"Priorty Date Jan 20 2017  NOA1

APPROVAL DATE OCT 2 2017 NOA1 

USA CITIZEN. 

WIFE IS IN INDIA."

Mar-15-2017 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

Mar-21-2017 - NOA1 Priority date & Case assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Dec-15-2017 - NOA2 I-130 approved

Jan-08-2018 -  NVC received

Jan-17-2018 - Received DS-261 AOS bill

Jan-17-2018 - Paid DS-261 AOS bill & submit 

Jan-26-2018 - Received IV bill

Jan-27-2018 - Paid IV bill

Feb-10-2018 - Send IV package

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

Feb-27-2018 - NVC Case Complete

Mar-17-2018   Receive interview date for April, St Patrick's Day good day to be Irish

Apr-17-2018    Interview at Dublin Embassy 

Apr-17-2018    Interview completed now in AP pending submitting other paperwork

Apr-25-2018    Additional information provided as requested 

May-09-2018   Visa approved, CEAC status changed to "Issued"

May-11-2018   Passport returned along with envelope for border control. 

Sep-18-2018    Entry through US Precleance Dublin, no problems at all.

Aug-27-2021   N400 for citizenship based on 3 year rule filed electronically

Aug-27-2021   NOA1 application received

Oct-02-2021    Notification of biometrics date

Oct-26-2021    Biometrics 

Jul-27-2022     Interview Raleigh NC, passed and same day oath

I’ve seen a lot of march filers got approved, even the one’s with PD later than mine. Btw, my PD is march 17, TSCMan, I’m losing hope right now. It’s been 6months and 3weeks now since I filed my I130 for my wife and still no good news. I don’t know what to tell my wife anymore to cheer her up and make her feel postive about the case. So sad, I wish I could do something, but really can’t do anything about it aside from waiting.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jigs&Roxan said:

I’ve seen a lot of march filers got approved, even the one’s with PD later than mine. Btw, my PD is march 17, TSCMan, I’m losing hope right now. It’s been 6months and 3weeks now since I filed my I130 for my wife and still no good news. I don’t know what to tell my wife anymore to cheer her up and make her feel postive about the case. So sad, I wish I could do something, but really can’t do anything about it aside from waiting.

Hang in there. My pd is March 16 and I just got approval letter yesterday dated 10/2. Yours should come any day.

1 hour ago, aindian310 said:

Hang in there. My pd is March 16 and I just got approval letter yesterday dated 10/2. Yours should come any day.

Was it updated online at uscis website?

Finally received the notice of approval from the Texas Service Center, my priority date was March 9. The notice was dated October 3 and I received it today, October 7. Case status has still not been updated on their website and I never received any text or email notifications; so much for technology.

Best of luck to everyone else still waiting.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.