tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Jujubsweet said:

😭😭😭😭I really do not understand why they havent transferred some cases to make it easier especially when potomac is doing april case's and texas is almost through march!!!! The December and Januaryand February and us as march filers are on edge!!!! I try to explain to my husband and he thinks this is all hopeless now especially  with all our birthdays starting with mine this month our sons 4th next month and his is in January!!!! He said he is all alone!!! It breaks my heart I cant even go visit because I am supporting a household all alone and helping his household as well i feel drained when I am doing everything I can to jeep us all glued together!!!! I AM SO READY FOE GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!! rant over sorry!!!!

Omg im sorry to hear that its not fair for all of us to be seperated from our family, we gotta stay strong all this will be over soon! I pray that Nebraska moves quickly or transfer cases ugh it hearbreaking but stay strong soon we will be with our loved ones 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Jacky U. said:

Omg im sorry to hear that its not fair for all of us to be seperated from our family, we gotta stay strong all this will be over soon! I pray that Nebraska moves quickly or transfer cases ugh it hearbreaking but stay strong soon we will be with our loved ones 

It is indeed a killing stress that we are going through..we will be Okay, May be they will transfer some files somewhere else. Did any of the March filers file an inquiry since we passed 6 months?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jujubsweet said:

😭😭😭😭I really do not understand why they havent transferred some cases to make it easier especially when potomac is doing april case's and texas is almost through march!!!! The December and Januaryand February and us as march filers are on edge!!!! I try to explain to my husband and he thinks this is all hopeless now especially  with all our birthdays starting with mine this month our sons 4th next month and his is in January!!!! He said he is all alone!!! It breaks my heart I cant even go visit because I am supporting a household all alone and helping his household as well i feel drained when I am doing everything I can to jeep us all glued together!!!! I AM SO READY FOE GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!! rant over sorry!!!!

Rant on. I feel your pain and I think our situations are very similar. My husband is feeling very defeated and depressed right now. It’s so exhausting trying to keep it together. I’m so over it, but all we can do is wait, pray and keep the faith. 

15 minutes ago, Nakia1love said:

Rant on. I feel your pain and I think our situations are very similar. My husband is feeling very defeated and depressed right now. It’s so exhausting trying to keep it together. I’m so over it, but all we can do is wait, pray and keep the faith. 

Yes we need to keep praying that this nightmare ends soon for all of us.. i havent filed an inquiry im scared that its going to delay the process even longer

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
2 hours ago, WCH said:

It is indeed a killing stress that we are going through..we will be Okay, May be they will transfer some files somewhere else. Did any of the March filers file an inquiry since we passed 6 months?

I filed an inquiry my response was a short note we are within normal processing time!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Jujubsweet said:

I filed an inquiry my response was a short note we are within normal processing time!

that's what all the people from Nebraska should do fill out a inquiry report... maybe it helps to get transferred or move faster if its a lot of people that make the same inquiry

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 4.10.2017 at 5:49 PM, Elisa Segovia said:

Potomac is totally in April filers, 

Texas didn't process not even the half of March filers

and Nebraska stills in December filers 

Our case turned out to be a computer error because someone apparently entered the wrong code. (Got the "Appeal dismissed" instead of "Case approved")

So our 130 got approved on Oct. 3rd. We just found out today after calling USCIS one more time. 

These are heart-attack times my friends. Stay strong! It´ll be all good in the end.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Long Beach said:

Our case turned out to be a computer error because someone apparently entered the wrong code. (Got the "Appeal dismissed" instead of "Case approved")

So our 130 got approved on Oct. 3rd. We just found out today after calling USCIS one more time. 

These are heart-attack times my friends. Stay strong! It´ll be all good in the end.

Congratulations!!!!! So happy for ya! Don't forget to update your timeline plz 🙏🏼

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Long Beach said:

Congrats whats is ur pd date

1 hour ago, Long Beach said:

Congrats What is your priority date ??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Long Beach said:

Congratulations 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone, 

For us it took 200 days to get approved. Just received approval letter in snail mail. No updates online, no email/text. 

USC filing for Beneficiary

TSC

PD March 16, 17

All the best to everyone who is waiting.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, aindian310 said:

Hello everyone, 

For us it took 200 days to get approved. Just received approval letter in snail mail. No updates online, no email/text. 

USC filing for Beneficiary

TSC

PD March 16, 17

All the best to everyone who is waiting.  

Congratulations. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline

PRIORITY DATE : MARCH 9TH, 2017
RFE : AUGUST 4TH, 2017.
RESPONSE TO RFE RECEIVED : SEPTEMBER 22, 2017.
CASE APPROVED : SEPTEMBER 29, 2017.
STATUS UPDATE/EMAIL NOTIFICATION : TODAY, OCTOBER  06, 2017.
SNAIL MAIL RECEIVED: OCTOBER 06, 2017                        
SERVICE CENTER : POTOMAC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.