tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Meno said:

Have you heard of any approvals from february? One march person got approved in july, another in september and nothing else.

i have not, it is really demoralizing things are going this way.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
16 hours ago, Lashkar said:

I, filed (i130 US citizen filing for spouse in India) for my wife in March 2017 and PD was set to March 09, 2017. Just checked the case status online and it was approved on SEPTEMBER 29, 2017 at Texas Service Center. 

No email or text notification!!!!! Which I signed up for at the time of filing and only received one notification back in March. So I guess don't rely on notification and keep checking online frequently. 

Screenshot_2017-10-04-13-32-20.png

Congrats bro  mine case also frim india

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

UPDATE!! As you all know My i130 got approved sept. 13 texas service center (PD march 16, 2017)... I just got an email/texts from USCIS that they just sent my case to NVC TODAY oct.5th!!! At least it got sent but why did it take so long! Anyways good luck to everyone, just wanted to update you all! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Suriname
Timeline
1 minute ago, Nurse1015 said:

UPDATE!! As you all know My i130 got approved sept. 13 texas service center (PD march 16, 2017)... I just got an email/texts from USCIS that they just sent my case to NVC TODAY oct.5th!!! At least it got sent but why did it take so long! Anyways good luck to everyone, just wanted to update you all! 

Mine was also approved on THE 13th of sep, havent heard anything yet.. Hopefully soon.. THE website hasnt been updated yet

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Just now, Chinegwa25 said:

Mine was also approved on THE 13th of sep, havent heard anything yet.. Hopefully soon.. THE website hasnt been updated yet

I just checked and the website was updated for me, as well as they sent me texts koz i signed up for them. Hold on I'm sure it's coming for you!!!! I figured once i got the approval from uscis it was sent out so i have been waiting for NVC lettee in the mail... glad i finally got these alerts. They are so slow!!! And all the unemployeed people in america.. they should just give them jobs there to speed stuff up! Haha

Timeline

Just received in mail today Oct 05, 2017. I-130 was approved on Sept 30th, 2017. PD was March 20th, 2017 at TSC. There is no update on online for approved yet. Approval case for Indian beneficiary of USC.

Thank You to all VisaJourney members for support.

VisaJourney esitmate timeline is an accurate

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Mitul said:

Just received in mail today Oct 05, 2017. I-130 was approved on Sept 30th, 2017. PD was March 20th, 2017 at TSC. There is no update on online for approved yet. Approval case for Indian beneficiary of USC.

Congratulations. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mitul said:

Congrats bro i m also from india

Congrats to the ones who have gotten approved!!! For us Nebraska we are stuck almost 210 days 😔 And no one from February have gotten approved so pretty far unfortunately they are still working on December 2016 ugh 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Jacky U. said:

Congrats to the ones who have gotten approved!!! For us Nebraska we are stuck almost 210 days 😔 And no one from February have gotten approved so pretty far unfortunately they are still working on December 2016 ugh 

From other sites i read nebraska is only supposed to be 1 month behind texas....but i havent seen January filers being approved yet!!!

4 minutes ago, Jujubsweet said:

From other sites i read nebraska is only supposed to be 1 month behind texas....but i havent seen January filers being approved yet!!!

I was lurking in December and January I shouldnt have because now im heart broken January and December filers are still waiting ugh 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
10 hours ago, Jacky U. said:

I was lurking in December and January I shouldnt have because now im heart broken January and December filers are still waiting ugh 

😭😭😭😭I really do not understand why they havent transferred some cases to make it easier especially when potomac is doing april case's and texas is almost through march!!!! The December and Januaryand February and us as march filers are on edge!!!! I try to explain to my husband and he thinks this is all hopeless now especially  with all our birthdays starting with mine this month our sons 4th next month and his is in January!!!! He said he is all alone!!! It breaks my heart I cant even go visit because I am supporting a household all alone and helping his household as well i feel drained when I am doing everything I can to jeep us all glued together!!!! I AM SO READY FOE GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!! rant over sorry!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.