I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Gades82 said:

I am so happy!!! My case is approved!! My PD is 20 th March. Texas Center. Cr1

33 minutes ago, Gades82 said:

Congratulations!! How did you find out? Did your status got updated online?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
5 minutes ago, aindian310 said:

Congratulations!! How did you find out? Did your status got updated online?

We received e-mail and got updated online!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/31/2017 at 5:57 AM, guyanese said:

I guy my husband send off my daughter. His step daughter i130 on the 13 of march priority date 14 of march its been 2 weeks since i received 1797c but the case status keep coming up as error everytime i check should i be worry ?

Hi Guyanese, hi everyone in the house.  I also have a similar problem. We filed on the 30th of march and got the NOA1 on the 7th of April 2017 and up till now, the error message keeps popping up when ever we try to check the uscis website for any progress so far. Please, if anyone has a similar experience or anything to say about this kindly drop a note here. Thanks. 

On 3/18/2017 at 1:28 AM, Krupp17 said:

yes, thanks for starting this thread !     I  mailed I 130  for my wife,on the 8th of March,  USPS tracking indicated Phoenix received it on the 12th March,  still waiting, on  pins and needles. Man, this is gonna be rough, if I cant even sit still waiting on USCIS to acknowledge receipt as per the G1145.    Good luck to everyone.    

Any updates on your case ?? I have I sent my wife’s application on March and after receiving the first letter I haven’t receied nothing else, it have been 6 months and counting 

4 hours ago, Gades82 said:

You got just received the letter ? That’s really nice, I am so anxious y of is March 27 I am still waiting for the letter saying that mine was approved, but I think will he here soon too. Congrats again 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jorgito60 said:

You got just received the letter ? That’s really nice, I am so anxious y of is March 27 I am still waiting for the letter saying that mine was approved, but I think will he here soon too. Congrats again 

I don't received the letter yet! I received e-mail amd they updated in web site USCIS! You will be approve pretty soon!

3 hours ago, Moses E said:

Hi Guyanese, hi everyone in the house.  I also have a similar problem. We filed on the 30th of march and got the NOA1 on the 7th of April 2017 and up till now, the error message keeps popping up when ever we try to check the uscis website for any progress so far. Please, if anyone has a similar experience or anything to say about this kindly drop a note here. Thanks. 

Sadly, they don't really fix the issue until there is an update that they have to add to your file, example a change of name, etc or when your case gets approved if there are no changes before then. To get updates on your case before that, you will have to call them each time to get the update.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Meno said:

Sadly, they don't really fix the issue until there is an update that they have to add to your file, example a change of name, etc or when your case gets approved if there are no changes before then. To get updates on your case before that, you will have to call them each time to get the update.

Which centers?

1 hour ago, Gades82 said:

I don't received the letter yet! I received e-mail amd they updated in web site USCIS! You will be approve pretty soon!

6 hours ago, Gades82 said:

50 minutes ago, Jujubsweet said:

Which centers?

Oh okay thank you so much, I hope I receive the confirmation soon 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi I got a text message that said "New card is being produced" Does it mean I got approved? PD March 20  Also my husband and I submitted the concurrent I-130 and I-1485 at the same time. we got same date NOA1 and same date for biometrics, but there is no change on his application status. Does any body know if they separate the cases? Or what could possibly hold his process?  Thank you

And congratulations to every body that has being approved, seems like they are moving things now after this long wait.

1 hour ago, Carmen0424 said:

Hi I got a text message that said "New card is being produced" Does it mean I got approved? PD March 20  Also my husband and I submitted the concurrent I-130 and I-1485 at the same time. we got same date NOA1 and same date for biometrics, but there is no change on his application status. Does any body know if they separate the cases? Or what could possibly hold his process?  Thank you

And congratulations to every body that has being approved, seems like they are moving things now after this long wait.

Congrats, 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Paola93 said:

My mom petitioned got approved today well i received the NOA2

her PD is april 3rd

texas service center. 

Congratulations 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.