tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Ccscs said:

I aplied for my husband who is in the states with me. He came he illegally and they have recieved date as March 22 17 and same as priority date.. I recieved my I797  March 29th, 2017. I'm not sure where it went I think office in Chicago not 100% bur at bottom of 797 it says uscis office address Nebraska service center? ? Still haven't heard anything anyone in march around 22nd that heard something? ???? Does Nebraska address mean that where it at or that like main office 

Nebraska is the service center where your case is being processed. Nebraska is currently processing files from December so it will be a couple months before you get a response.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 hours ago, Meno said:

Nebraska is the service center where your case is being processed. Nebraska is currently processing files from December so it will be a couple months before you get a response.

Ohhh I was wondering because the only paper I have gotten from them since I filed was saying they recieved it!?!? But haven't heard if they accepted it :(

8 minutes ago, M&B said:

Also for us 6 months gone by and nothing has happened..... can't even express how I feel anymore. Dreadful.

TSC PD March 29

I know the feeling.  I have reached out to my congressman and just recently both senators from Texas.  Based on the way USCIS is moving at least in Nebraska, we wont know until around November or December of this year.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
18 minutes ago, M&B said:

Also for us 6 months gone by and nothing has happened..... can't even express how I feel anymore. Dreadful.

TSC PD March 29

Am NSC PD March 28. It sad 6 months has gone by, yet still counting. I just hope we get approve in the 7th month at least. But for u in TSC, I know u going to get an approval sooner than u think. 

I can only hope it's on the way, not only ours but for all Nebraskawaiters too!

Don't know what too think anymore., really hard time to keep my head up.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, M&B said:

I can only hope it's on the way, not only ours but for all Nebraskawaiters too!

Don't know what too think anymore., really hard time to keep my head up.

Hopefully we all going to get approve some day.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I hope it's sooner than later I'm so ready to be able to not have worry no more about family gonna be split up!! :/ people think this is such easy and quick process

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 9/27/2017 at 8:19 PM, Umair Mohammad said:

Hello Folks,

I am March filer (March 22nd, 2017) and have been eagerly following this group for some time.  Let me start off by saying, for those that have received their NOA2, congratulations and for those like myself that are waiting, patience is key and not to lose focus.  I have been nagging my lawyer and he (reputable immigration lawyer) has informed me things are moving at a turtle's pace out of Nebraska. 

I have reached out to my congressman and his immigration assistance asked that my wife fill out some form authorizing the congress man's office to personally follow-up on the matter.  The kind lady did inform me that there is only so much she can do regarding USCIS. 

Currently, USCIS out of Nebraska has not even started 2017 filers.  Now, its a venting and game of patience....

A few of us are trying to contact politicians, USCIS, Ombudsman, foreign embassies to bring attention to the fact Nebraska is at a standstill. Unfortunately NSC has been stuck in Nov/Dec for nearly 3 months now. You can follow what Nebraska filers are saying in this thread:

If you speak to your congressman I encourage you to address the processing time at NSC. Until this problem is corrected none of us are going anywhere. If you solely request a case review they will just say you are within normal processing times for that center.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Noe&Estella said:

My husband received the NOA2 letter in the mail :)

PD: March 6

Texas Service Center

Case Approved September 23

Congratulations, do you know when he received mail? Also is any thing updated online?

Timeline
3 hours ago, aindian310 said:

Congratulations, do you know when he received mail? Also is any thing updated online?

3 hours ago, Noe&Estella said:

My husband received the NOA2 letter in the mail :)

PD: March 6

Texas Service Center

Case Approved September 23

Congratulations 

7 hours ago, aindian310 said:

Thank you. He received it on September 28. 

3 hours ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Congratulations 

Thank you. We're so happy to get the good news just before my husband came here to visit me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.