tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Jacky U. said:

I just read a few of December filers post and some are still waiting so its so confusing ugh 

It is confusing, the more you look into it the more you will stress out. Stay with March filers and I suggest you add your timeline. Click/touch "timeline" as pictured below and add your info.

Adding your timeline will enable you to see ours and our progress the one that are close to your PD.

Screenshot_2017-09-19-20-47-29.png

Edited by WCH

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, WCH said:

It is confusing, the more you look into it the more you will stress out. Stay with March filers and I suggest you add your timeline. Click/touch "timeline" as pictured below and add your info.

It gets harder by the second

Edited by Jujubsweet

Timeline

What makes me crazy is my visa timeline changes daily now it reached Jan 2 I can't stand the torture!!!!! I'll go work for them if they want me too I'd blow thru those applications like they never seen Before! Lbs

Timeline
2 minutes ago, WCH said:

Very true, painful that is.

Patience, leads to great things I promise.

I know patience is key!!!! But I feel like I have been patient  so very long! 

Timeline
Just now, Jujubsweet said:

What makes me crazy is my visa timeline changes daily now it reached Jan 2 I can't stand the torture!!!!! I'll go work for them if they want me too I'd blow thru those applications like they never seen Before! Lbs

Jennifer, don't get your head wrapped arround those dates, we don't know how many applications they have to go through from Dec. to March..may be they aren't as many as the ones before.

Bilel will be hear soon..

14 minutes ago, WCH said:

Adding your timeline will enable you to see ours and our progress the one that are close to your PD.

Thank you I think I did it correctly

Just now, WCH said:

I don't think you did..hahhhh

I checked it and it doesn't seem that you auto-linked it yet..

Lol ok let me try again 

7 minutes ago, WCH said:

I don't think you did..hahhhh

I checked it and it doesn't seem that you auto-linked it yet..

Ok lol I think now I did it correctly

Timeline
Just now, Jacky U. said:

Lmao thank you I didnt even know about that 

Glad you are not sad again (not meaning to remind you).

We are here to support eachother and vent sometimes. I go through those moments daily but I try to bypass them by talking to her more..She takes my pain away. I can't wait my self yet I don't want to kill my self being stressed out. I want to live, live stronger, for her.

Just now, WCH said:

Glad you are not sad again (not meaning to remind you).

We are here to support eachother and vent sometimes. I go through those moments daily but I try to bypass them by talking to her more..She takes my pain away. I can't wait my self yet I don't want to kill my self being stressed out. I want to live, live stronger, for her.

Yes thank you very much I do feel much better and yes you are right we are all each others support somehow someway, i have break downs almost every day although I speak to him every minute its just hard I hope we all get approved by next month!! Praying for all of us 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.