tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
7 hours ago, femmelove said:

Hey all! Having such a tough week missing my spouse. We're at the Texas Service Centre and got our NOA1 in early March, and we've heard absolutely nothing since then. Six months with no word at all. It's so frustrating. Just needed to vent :( 

Awww i completely  understand. Legit just got approved the other day!!! I'm sure it's on the way... keep strong!!!

And for others asking i am a citizen who got approved TSC 😁

15 minutes ago, WCH said:

Okay,

The USCIS website shows the processing times as of the date showing on top of the chart. Example: Nebraska shows they are processing applications from Dec. 9th as of July 31st. Now we are in Sep. 19th meaning they are most likely working on Jan./Feb. applications since the dates on that chart are 2 months behind. They usually update these dates every 15th of the month like they just did this month which is showing on the bottom right of the same chart. We don't know how accurate those dates are on USCIS website but some people say the dates on this forum are pretty accurate. You may want to add your timeline like some of us, it will show you based on other applicant's dates of approval the approximate date of yours.

I hope you now have a better idea.

Good luck.

Thank you so much, so much help I thought that as of September they were working on December because when i called USCIS thats what they said so I got worried... thanks that just gave me hope I miss my husband so much Im at Nebraska USC PD March 15 hope we all hear something soon 

Edited by Jacky U.

Hi everyone. Thank you for all the helpful information! I just came across this page.
Still waiting for approval notice...   :clock:

PD: March 10th 
Nebraska Service Center 

8 minutes ago, EDurevic said:

I miss mine too, I am in Nebraska with PD March 9th and still waiting. I hope we get something soon. But thxn god for facetime I get to see him. 

Yes hopefully we receive something soon 

6 minutes ago, evelynrosa said:

Hi everyone. Thank you for all the helpful information! I just came across this page.
Still waiting for approval notice...   :clock:

PD: March 10th 
Nebraska Service Center 

Good luck hope we hear something soon 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Suriname
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mitul said:

Still waiting for approval 

PD March 20th

TSC

I am USC

U should get it soon, cause I'm also 20 th tsc and got my NOA2 yesterday 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
4 hours ago, WCH said:

Okay,

The USCIS website shows the processing times as of the date showing on top of the chart. Example: Nebraska shows they are processing applications from Dec. 9th as of July 31st. Now we are in Sep. 19th meaning they are most likely working on Jan./Feb. applications since the dates on that chart are 2 months behind. They usually update these dates every 15th of the month like they just did this month which is showing on the bottom right of the same chart. We don't know how accurate those dates are on USCIS website but some people say the dates on this forum are pretty accurate. You may want to add your timeline like some of us, it will show you based on other applicant's dates of approval the approximate date of yours.

I hope you now have a better idea.

Good luck.

Looking at the USCIS Nebraska date of December 9 that seems to be near the same as the forums date. Latest approvals here on the forum are from December 16, look at number 154 (Kathleen and Dane) on the list anything after that I believe are special cases. We still have 3 months to go, if anyone in Nebraska gets it sooner they are lucky. 

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=5&option=1&sortby=2

I really hope I am wrong :crying:

Mar-15-2017 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

Mar-21-2017 - NOA1 Priority date & Case assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Dec-15-2017 - NOA2 I-130 approved

Jan-08-2018 -  NVC received

Jan-17-2018 - Received DS-261 AOS bill

Jan-17-2018 - Paid DS-261 AOS bill & submit 

Jan-26-2018 - Received IV bill

Jan-27-2018 - Paid IV bill

Feb-10-2018 - Send IV package

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

Feb-27-2018 - NVC Case Complete

Mar-17-2018   Receive interview date for April, St Patrick's Day good day to be Irish

Apr-17-2018    Interview at Dublin Embassy 

Apr-17-2018    Interview completed now in AP pending submitting other paperwork

Apr-25-2018    Additional information provided as requested 

May-09-2018   Visa approved, CEAC status changed to "Issued"

May-11-2018   Passport returned along with envelope for border control. 

Sep-18-2018    Entry through US Precleance Dublin, no problems at all.

Aug-27-2021   N400 for citizenship based on 3 year rule filed electronically

Aug-27-2021   NOA1 application received

Oct-02-2021    Notification of biometrics date

Oct-26-2021    Biometrics 

Jul-27-2022     Interview Raleigh NC, passed and same day oath

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Mr&Mrs G. said:

Looking at the USCIS Nebraska date of December 9 that seems to be near the same as the forums date. Latest approvals here on the forum are from December 16, look at number 154 (Kathleen and Dane) on the list anything after that I believe are special cases. We still have 3 months to go, if anyone in Nebraska gets it sooner they are lucky. 

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=5&option=1&sortby=2

I really hope I am wrong :crying:

I really hope I am lucky. ☺️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Nakia1love said:

I really hope I am lucky. ☺️

4 minutes ago, WCH said:

Hahahahahhh...I really hope Mr&MrsG is wrong and we are all lucky !!

Well then I wish the luck of the Irish for all those waiting for approval :D

Mar-15-2017 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

Mar-21-2017 - NOA1 Priority date & Case assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Dec-15-2017 - NOA2 I-130 approved

Jan-08-2018 -  NVC received

Jan-17-2018 - Received DS-261 AOS bill

Jan-17-2018 - Paid DS-261 AOS bill & submit 

Jan-26-2018 - Received IV bill

Jan-27-2018 - Paid IV bill

Feb-10-2018 - Send IV package

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

Feb-27-2018 - NVC Case Complete

Mar-17-2018   Receive interview date for April, St Patrick's Day good day to be Irish

Apr-17-2018    Interview at Dublin Embassy 

Apr-17-2018    Interview completed now in AP pending submitting other paperwork

Apr-25-2018    Additional information provided as requested 

May-09-2018   Visa approved, CEAC status changed to "Issued"

May-11-2018   Passport returned along with envelope for border control. 

Sep-18-2018    Entry through US Precleance Dublin, no problems at all.

Aug-27-2021   N400 for citizenship based on 3 year rule filed electronically

Aug-27-2021   NOA1 application received

Oct-02-2021    Notification of biometrics date

Oct-26-2021    Biometrics 

Jul-27-2022     Interview Raleigh NC, passed and same day oath

Omg earlier I felt so happy now im sad and worried again!! I hope thats not right, hopefully they are working on jan/feb all this is confusing i dont understand 😔

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Jacky U. said:

Omg earlier I felt so happy now im sad and worried again!! I hope thats not right, hopefully they are working on jan/feb all this is confusing i dont understand 😔

Oh No! I blame Mr&Mrs G for this.

He could care less as he is with his wife..LUCKY!!!  hahhhaa

Please don't be..

Let me tell you, we are all on the same boat, I miss her dearly and I know the day she is with me I will never spend a day in my life without her. The day will come God willing, you will be laughing at this..keep your faith up.

Edited by WCH

2 minutes ago, WCH said:

Oh No! I blame Mr&Mrs G for this.

He could care less as he is with his wife..LUCKY!!!  hahhhaa

Please don't be..

Let me tell you, we are all on the same boat, I miss her dearly and I know the day she is with me I will never spend a day in my life without her. The day will come God willing, you will be laughing at this..keep your faith up.

Lol well at least you made me laugh lol thanks, yes its very difficult I miss my husband very much and Nebraska is so slow ugh!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.