tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Mr&Mrs G. said:

Without a doubt it's a silver lining, I don't know how you guys who are separated deal with it on a daily basis.

it's really, really, really hard. But when you love someone you make it work no matter what. Both my husband and I are positive people (he is even more than I am) so I focus on the good, we communicate daily, see each other as often as possible and I'm using this time to do the most I can. It's also making our relationships stronger :) which is great since a lot of married couples unfortunately don't make it. When you go to hell and back, petty small fights about dishes don't seem relevant anymore!

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

2 minutes ago, Dilorena said:

Think of it like, emotional prison. You get to do things you wouldn't, it's not a pretty situation but try to make the most out of it because 1. It won't last forever, and 2. It will make you, and your relationship stronger, which will make it all worth it in the end. 

I'm here for you!

Thank you very much Dilorena, that is very sweet! I appreciate it. 

Need to keep my focus, thnx for pointing me!

2 minutes ago, Dilorena said:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

I've almost made it ! .... ask me anything. (please quote or @)  I dont follow this thread anymore but periodically stop in. 

Edited by UsSwedlover

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I rarely comment on this blog but I read every comment of you guys. I am lucky to see my husband once a month after we didn't see each other for almost 4 months, now that we are both done with school with have more time to focus on our relationship. It is still really hard to say bye, I wish he can be with me already. Sometimes I get really emotional but reading your stories make me feel blessed I am not too far from him. I found this blog not too long ago and honestly I would of be crazy by now without it because the processing times in USCIS is not updated. 
Best of luck y'all!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

So nebraska time.lines updated fpr as of may 31st on November cases! I really wish my case would be lucky enough to transfer to another center! Ones that are already working on feb! Ive been waiting 105 days no response no change! Which if they ib may they was working on November what are they working on now?

I checked the processing time of service centres today and found that other than Nebraska all the other service centres have started processing 2017 cases. Seriously this is really pissing me off. How much longer should we wait:(..........

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 3/30/2017 at 6:38 AM, rmpiedra said:

Hello March filers. We filed last week, and our petition is on the way to the Potomac Service Center.  This is my second I-130 process as I went through it with my ex-wife so I've lived through the way. Patience is key and try not to think about this for at least 3-4 months.

Good luck all.

Hi have you heard any thing about your file?

we submitted our file on 10th of march and we received our NOA1 on 14th march its been 3 months have not heard anything from
them regarding my NOA2.
I don't know how much time it will take?

The waiting process till NOA2 is really there is the hardest wait on anything I ever experienced. 

Time goes snail slowly and the heartache is heavy to deal with. 

We are all in the same boat and need to stay motivated to keep the wind in the sails.

good luck too all of us🍀🍀🍀

1 hour ago, dj17217 said:

Hi have you heard any thing about your file?

we submitted our file on 10th of march and we received our NOA1 on 14th march its been 3 months have not heard anything from
them regarding my NOA2.
I don't know how much time it will take?

A half year seems kind a normal in most cases.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi March filers friends, has anyone received NOA2 yet? Wifey submitted i-130 petition and PD was March 20th, by the 20th 20th th month July, it's gonna gonna be months and nothing from uscis yet,so if any has received his/her noa2, please tell us. Thanks. I wish you all the best on your visa journey..

Hey march filers. Lurker finally posting :)

A bit about me:

I grew up in Canada but have lived in the UK for the last decade, and married my American wife in February after 2 years of back and forth long distance. We filed in March, and have received nothing else since our NOA1. 

It's silly, but the added stress of worrying about if we'll be discriminated against as a same-sex couple in the Trump era is making me feel even more anxious. Even though we've been long distance for two years, it's suddenly so much harder when you're married. And when you're as far apart as we are -  she's in California, I'm in London UK - visits are expensive as hell. 

Also, have any of you who are only at NOA1 stage already ordered your police certs? Our attorney (no idea why we decided to waste money on that, but we did) suggested that I wait to order my police certs until NOA2 have been received for some reason - something about them needing to be 'fresh'. Not to mention, I'll actually need TWO of them, one for Canada and one for the UK, so I am wondering if I should ditch his advice and start the process on those anyway?

Lastly, it is SO frustrating to compare my timeline to some friends of mine (an Irish/US couple) who are lucky enough to file via DCF at the London embassy. They filed in March too and are already into the interview stage. SIGH. So jealous. 

Anyway - hope you're all doing well. Hang in there, fellow March filers!

Edited by femmelove

8 hours ago, Harrison okotogha said:

Hi March filers friends, has anyone received NOA2 yet? Wifey submitted i-130 petition and PD was March 20th, by the 20th 20th th month July, it's gonna gonna be months and nothing from uscis yet,so if any has received his/her noa2, please tell us. Thanks. I wish you all the best on your visa journey..

Nope. My PD is February 28th. 

Timeline

@indi91..where was your form rooted to? Mine was rooted to potomac and the estimated time is between 3 to 5 months according to igor's list on visa journey. Nabraska is between 5 to 7 months. 

Timeline

@indi91..where was your form rooted to? Mine was rooted to potomac and the estimated time is between 3 to 5 months according to igor's list on visa journey. Nabraska is between 5 to 7 months. 

Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.