tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
27 minutes ago, RammySaeed said:

I had it scanned and sent to him from Ghana . He can then have it printed in the US 

Ok. But luckily for us my sister inlaw just came into Nigeria last night, so she going back next week. She will take it to my husband. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Ok. But luckily for us my sister inlaw just came into Nigeria last night, so she going back next week. She will take it to my husband. 

That's much better 

3 hours ago, Mrs Prestige said:

A quick question please, must I DHL my passport photographer to my husband, or should I just scan it and  email it to him so he can print it out. But when he spoke to the customer service yesterday concerning his mum's name they put on the notice instead of my name. They put his mum's name as my middle name instead of my middle name.He did applied for his mum few yesrs ago.They told him that I should DHL the passport to him. Has anyone scan and send their passport photographer to their spouse before through email? Was it excepted?

I mailed mine to my husband through FedEx. 

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 12/12/2017 at 4:58 AM, Rastaman21 said:

So guys after months of waiting. My father got my approval in the mail today March 6 PD! I’m finished with Nebraska once and for all!!!!!!!

Hey.. It's so glad seeing a fellow IR2 visa getting approved. Dad also filled for me too. Case approved on 30th nov, now waiting for nvc to receive my petition to begin the next process

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
39 minutes ago, dadabigboy said:

anyone tracking seen anything today?  i'm so anxious to hear something

Not much exciting  but this is what I got on my list from yesterday evening to right now 

March 23  2 cases ---. RFE Sent

March 20. ---. RFE Sent

March 17 ----------- RFE Sent 

Match 16 ----. Case transfered and new office has jurisdiction 

March 1 -----.  RFE Sent 

Someone in Nebraska forum posted he saw April 6 and April 7 RFE 

13 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

Not much exciting  but this is what I got on my list from yesterday evening to right now 

March 23  2 cases ---. RFE Sent

March 20. ---. RFE Sent

March 17 ----------- RFE Sent 

Match 16 ----. Case transfered and new office has jurisdiction 

March 1 -----.  RFE Sent 

Someone in Nebraska forum posted he saw April 6 and April 7 RFE 

Thanks for tracking, April 6 and 7the wow!!!! March 31st here still waiting

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Meno said:

My case has been approved!!!!!

PD: March 21st

California Service Center

yahhhh!!!!!!

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Meno said:

My case has been approved!!!!!

PD: March 21st

California Service Center

yahhhh!!!!!!

Congratulations

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.